FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Taste Of Pussy

First Taste Of Pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angermice OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

We have the same recurring fantasay which usually raises its gorgeous head when we are in the middle of a horny session teasing and tempting each other all through the night.

I (mouse) long to be seduced by a beautiful, sexy, confident woman, while danger watches stroking his hard cock. Then when I am ready and ONLY when I am ready I gently lay the lady down on her back and try and reciprocate everything she has done to me, kissing, licking, sucking, gently fingering her gorgeous wet shaven pussy. I say try as I've never done it before so im unsure how good or bad I will be. At this point I'll look over my shoulder and beckon danger to fuck me from behind as I continue to enjoy my first taste of pussy hmmmmmmm

Does it feel and taste as good as I think it will girls?

Mouse and danger xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It defo is as good as you think it will be if not more lol have u ever kissed ur man after he's been down on u and found u love the taste of ur own pussy and it gets u more hot for him Im pro pussy licking! Lol good luck in your hunt x x

It sure does, sweetheart! There is NOTHING in the world as sexy as licking out a nice wet, willing pussy. I have a female friend who is dying to try some girl/girl action too, it's a pity we live so far apart. Good luck with fulfilling your fantasy, I know you will LOVE it!!!

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

It does get moorish..tasted two women so far and i must say it is a big turn on..the lubricant another woman produces when aroused is my favorite.

No man can lick a pussy as good as another woman can

Fresh moist pussy - you just can't beat it - only lick it mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :o)

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"No man can lick a pussy as good as another woman can "

"No man can lick a pussy as good as another woman can "

Fancy a challenge?

what a load of twaddle thats like a bi guy saying no-one can suck cock like another guy.all bi`s say that.........both being straight we dont belive that.its just personal prefference

» Add a new message to this topic