FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Corruption of a Woman

Corruption of a Woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

THIS IS A LIST OF MESSAGES A WOMAN AND MYSELF HAVE BEEN EXCHANGING. TAKES A WHILE TO DEVELOP AND MAY BE HARD TO FOLLOW, BUT ITS ALL GENUINE AND SHE WANTS ME TO POST. MORE TO FOLLOW

Thanks for Fab-ing the pics and winking back. Love your pics too. I do prefer a girl with a figure to skinny chip bodies. D.xxx

Hey... Thanks for the message! How could I not fab your pics- they are all amazing I'm glad you like girls with a few (or even more than a few!) curves xx

Why thank you. And I'm even more impressed at how pretty you are.xxx

Thank you for the compliment it’s nice to hear. I liked your face pic too, you look great xx

Thank you I'm not everyone's cup of tea as the Grant Mitchell look seems to have lost its popularity - but hey I'm stuck with it! Would you like a friend invite? Xxx

Well, Grant Mitchell looks or not, I happen to find it very sexy I'd love a friend’s invite... xx

That's ok. I would love you on my friends list as you look incredibly sexy too.xxx

That's great, then consider it done I'll send you an invitation now... I can't stay much longer, but I hope we can chat again sometime (if my pics don't send you running lol) xx

He he beat you to it. And even more interested now seen rest of your pics. Xxx

Oh thank you... Likewise wow, you have had some very exciting encounters! I’m blushing now lol xx

Well thank you - yes I am rather a naughty chap lol. Though I would love to make you blush with excitement rather than embarrassment in the future. My name's D by the way. Which pics do you particularly like and get excited by? Please don't be shy as I would love to know.xxx

Well, it was more excitement than embarrassment... I love the public pics of you, as you are about to push your gorgeous pierced cock inside her... And there's one of you already fucking her, and there are men's hands all over her body- that was quite an arousing thought! And I liked a few pics of sexy women sucking your cock... My pics must have been a little tamer than hoped for lol x oh, and I'm J! Xx

Hi J. I do like it when such a sexy pretty girl as you talks about my gorgeous pierced cock and it being sucked and fucking. All the pics were good fun to do. And I love pushing my pierced cock deep in a woman's pussy. When I have fucked wives in front of husbands their eyes open REALLY wide as they look into my eyes then his .And I love your pics - tame or not. Maybe we could get some un - tame ones when you do start meeting. And I LOVE the fact they excite you.xxx

I hope I didn't shock you with my language... I think I might look a bit more innocent than I am I’ve never had a pierced cock inside me, but I bet I'd love the feeling as it slides into me- mmm looking at your pics excited me a lot x yes, maybe I'll feature in your pics one day lol... I'd want it to be a very un-tame one xx

No J you didn't shock. I loved it. I would love to slip my piercing deep up your cunt as I hold your legs up wide and watch your face in shock. I would then be kissing you and tasting your luscious lips before playing with your tits and sucking them. Would you like to suck your wetness off my cock?xxx

Mm it would feel so sexy as you held my legs back to get even deeper... letting me feel your piercing so far inside x kissing me as I moaned and pushed my hips up to meet your thrusts... I would love to taste my wetness on your cock- taking you into my warm mouth, tightening my lips as I slide along your shaft. And then smiling up at you xx stop getting me excited!!

SO excited just had to respond to the thought of you sucking me after fucking you. Watching you look up into my eyes as you lick the piercing tasting the cum that leaks off it would be fantastic. Then I would lay you back and slip my fingers up you stroking the front walls of your insides as I'm licking your Pussy and stroking and nibbling your Clit. Then, when you've cum MORE than once, I will move up to kiss you with my pussy soaked mouth. I will slip deeper into that even wetter hole. Most women fucked by the piercing for the first time squirt and gush for their first time ever.xxx

Mmm I'd lap at the tip of your cock, sucking at the cum as it leaks out... I'd love to taste that x I love the thought of your fingers inside me, rubbing my gspot. I'd be so wet for you, dripping over your hand as I moaned and writhed x I've never squirted before, but I'd love it to happen. I got close, but couldn't let go enough. Wow, your piercing might help me to experience it xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

MORE MESSAGES CARRYING ON FROM ABOVE

Well I would make sure your g spot was well stimulated and you were absolutely soaking between the legs. I would be able to gauge how turned on you are with how many fingers your Pussy would open up to allow in. Once my cock slides back in you I let my piercing slowly reach the back of you and as it gets to full depth I like to give a little extra thrust which is usually when a girl lets go. One wife had never had it happen and she is mid 40s. Once she started squirting with me it almost became a regular occurrence for her. Though she texts or mails me occasionally to say NOTHING makes her squirt or gush as much as my piercing. Mmm love the thought of you licking and tasting my cum. Where would you like the rest of my spunk? Xxx

;-) It's so sexy to imagine your fingers inside me, stimulating me until I'm dripping and opening up to you... And then feeling your cool metal piercing slide into me until it’s as deep as I can take it x I'd love to squirt and gush over your cock, and then lick it all up... mmm I know I couldn't, but it would feel amazing to take your cum inside my pussy and feel it slowly drip down my thighs... But I'd settle for taking it over my face and breasts- or anywhere else that excited you! Xx

Having my cum fill your already sopping wet hole would be fantastic. If that was to happen I would lap it up from your slit and thighs but would also love to cum on your face and those gorgeous boobs again enjoying the taste of it on you.xxx

;-) Well, as a fantasy that's gorgeous... Your cum filling me up and slowly dripping down onto your mouth as you lap at our juices... I'd want to kiss you and taste us both on your tongue x mmm and feeling your hot cum splashed over my face and breasts would be so exciting- id rub it into my nipples and then lick my fingers xx

I would kiss you as you lick those fingers. And I would love to get some pics of all this filthy fun. I'm finding it difficult to concentrate on work you have turned me on so much. Can’t say I've had a gorgeous woman like you messaging me with such horny things.xxx

;-)I'm finding it difficult to concentrate too! I'm going to have to log out, or I'll get into trouble! I love thinking about the filthy and delicious things you would do to me.. And that I might feature in your gorgeous pic collection mmm x thank you for the compliment... you're making me blush again already hope we can chat more soon xx

Well I'd like to think you are as turned on as me - and that you want to sneak a play with your pussy thinking about me and you. I have had a couple of wank sessions reading your messages and may have to sneak another one soon. Shame to waste the spunk and not have you scoop it up xxx

;-)I was playing while we were chatting yesterday... And have spent most of today frustrated that I couldn't! I love to think of you making yourself cum as you imagine fucking me and filling me with your hot spunk x mmmm I agree- it's a shame that it has to go to waste! Xx

;-)Mmmmm wow! Your new pic is so delicious.... I want to lick it all up!! Xxx

Posted it especially for your lovely self.xxx

;-)Thank you... I did see your update to say that you had posted a pic for a special lady J, but I couldn't be sure that I was that J! I'm very flattered x I love how much cum there is, all over your cock. The pic makes me want to lap it all up, and take you deep in my mouth so that I get every drop. I'd love to suck and taste you one day xx

Well I would like to make that a reality - not that I'm pushing for a meeting. That would be up to you if and when it ever happens. I would be fingering and eating your soaked pussy as you drink and slurp my spunk down.xxx

;-)I'm not sure about taking things further yet... there is a guy that I'm meeting regularly at the moment, and I hadn't planned to be greedier than that lol... But you never know- things change! You really arouse and excite me. And I can't stop thinking about your amazing pierced cock, and the possibility of you making me squirt and gush xx

Well I won't tell him if you won't lol. Like I said won't try and pressure you to meet. One thing that makes some girls gush is having them perched at the edge of the bed with their feet on the floor and I'm licking them out. Two of my fingers in their hole (or more as they get wetter) and I'm massaging their g spot. I start gentle at first with my thumb helping to massage your clit as I lick and nibble it - getting more harder and pushing the pressure on as you push to my face. You will tip over the edge as I'm chewing nibbling and licking you and my fingers pull up against the inside of your cunt. Xxx

;-)Mmmm that sounds perfect- I can imagine the feeling of your fingers pressing and rubbing my gspot... stretching my pussy with another finger as I start to drip and push back against you... I’d be whimpering as I felt my orgasm building- I would love to feel the intensity of letting go and squirting over your hand and mouth.. Mmmm I want that so much xx

Mm wonder if you would be soaked enough for maybe my 4 fingers sliding in you as my thumb rocks your love button. Once you've squirted all over my face I'll move you back on the bed and climb up to kiss you and nuzzle your entrance with my piercing. Then SLOWLY slide in you until I'm buried to the hilt.xxx

;-)Mmmm stop turning me on so much, I'll never get anything done today! Lol x I would love to try and take your four fingers as you tease me and bring me closer and closer to gushing... I love the feeling of my pussy being stretched- I get so wet and excited by that. I can imagine kissing you, my clit throbbing and my legs still shaking as you tease me with your piercing.... and feeling you slide into me, slowly filling me with your cock, would be blissful... Hmmm how am I going to concentrate on my housework now?! Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wonderful to read your seduction of J.

Im sure she will meet you at some stage. What woman wouldnt want to.

I know my wife would love your pierced cock too!

"wonderful to read your seduction of J.

Im sure she will meet you at some stage. What woman wouldnt want to.

I know my wife would love your pierced cock too!"

Thank you xxx

I hope these are not messages you have exchanged with someone from here because I think its not allowed, shame though as very nice and horny

"I hope these are not messages you have exchanged with someone from here because I think its not allowed, shame though as very nice and horny"
They are messages that she has told me to reveal and I also won't reveal her identity in any way.

More to be posted tomorrow. She's being corrupted more and more as the messages continue and we both hope people enjoy.

Has she been verified genuine?

How sick will you feel when "she" turns out to be a hairy arsed bloke called Trevor!!

"Has she been verified genuine?

How sick will you feel when "she" turns out to be a hairy arsed bloke called Trevor!!

"

lol yes she's verified genuine

Have now spoken to the lady in question on phone and DEFINITELY female

More more more!!!...

"More more more!!!... "
Thank you for the encouragement and enthusiastic response. Messages have really hotted up recently and its gonna take a few days to sort and put in a legible format again - partly to protect her identity which is a primary concern.x

» Add a new message to this topic