FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Creampie suprise.

Creampie suprise.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hefockkers OP   Man  over a year ago

york

Her breathing got heavier as her stomach heaved as I tried to come closer to her glistening clitoris as her partners cock slide full length into her. Seeing his meat dagger this close was even more huge than watching him first enter her. Now as his pace increased, his balls slapping her bum and into my nose as he started to make her whimper with excitement. I jammed the tip of my toungue deeper, peeling back her clitoral hood and teasing the tip as she began to swirm, relaxing firmly onto my face. Suddenly the slapping scrotum tightened into a retracted form before releasing as a series of load grunts could be heard comming from him as he shot his load deep into her. She tried to withdraw as his hot semen coated her love canal, but he held her firm, pulling her back hard onto his tool, now lubricated, her vagina gurgled as creamy ouze dripped onto my face as I continued to probe her. Suddenly she squeeled, her vagina contracting several times in quick succession as her own juiced spattered my face. I'll never forget that creampie suprise!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mm gotta love the cream lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic