FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > That One Friday Night !

That One Friday Night !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andm288 OP   Couple  over a year ago

oxford

My husband and I have been married for 5 years,as for me , I considered our sex life too be great. I did many things for my husband to make our sex life more interesting , dressing up dirty text messages,and buying new sex toys

I got home from work this one friday evening feeling somewhat kinky and in the mood for something wild and crazy

i went to the bedroom stropped out of my work clothes then jumped into a hot waiting bath

i slid my soapy hands over my neck down to my breasts passed my stomach then onto my soft silky shaven pussy

i began playing with myself thinking about the first orgasm i had by anither man

dont get me wrong i have had men bring me to an orgasm before i was married but for some reason this time was different maybe because my husband was present

anyway the next thing i knew he was making love to me and i was cumming off whispering to myself over and over FUCK ME FUCK ME almost feeling the warmth of his own climax enter my body

then i came i laid in the hot bath for several minutes as the vision faded along with my orgasm

i stepped pot of the bath walking to the dresser wrapped in my towel saying to myself

SO MY HUSBAND WANTS ME TO FUCK OTHER MEN !

i will give hime one night that he will never forget

i picked out a black skirt a see through blouse and my best seamed stockings

i returned to the bathroom to shave my legs and then my pussy

I was smooth all over i got dreesed applied my soft rose pink lipstick

I met my husband at the door and told him to quickly get changed as we are off out

he thought that the outfit was for him untill i told hime that i was going to give him what he ahd always wanted

Needless to say he was ready in no time

on the way to the club i told him that we should sit at different tables and that i would try to come on to another guy in the club and try to get something going !

we both entered the club and went our seperate ways i at a table by the dancefloor my husband at the bar

the night seemed long and i wondered how i was going come on to these guys

i danced with a few trying different approaches none of which seemed to work

then this one guy !

i was dancing with with a slow dance i thought that i would try a more direct approach i slid my hands down to ass pulling him close then whispering into his ear how WET i was his reply !!

Im sure that i can help you out wit that !

some what turned on i said right lets go

walking passed my husband he winked at me i knew that he would be turned on knowing that i was about to fuck this guy

well we walked out of the club got into the backseat of his car and i began kissing him his hand was up my skirt fingering my wet swollen pussy my hand was on his cock i could feel it getting harder and throobing in his trousers

finally breaking away from oour kiss i lowered my lips onto his hard cock his finger continued to play with my clit then i began to cum cum and cum ! whilst my lips were working his cock he soon became tense and shot his hot cum into my mouth he seemed to cum for ages and filled my mouth with his hot cum

i slid my skirt above my waist and lowered my throbbing pussy onto his cock he fucked and fucked me untill i gushed all over his cock balls and seat

whilst i slow danced with my husband filling him with all the details of what this stranger had done to me in his car i couold feel his breathing become heavier and heavier and could see the bulge in his trousers i then left him and returned to my table shortly after another guy came over and asked if i would like to dance (why the fuck not i thought) he was a good looking guy with a fit body the more i thought about what i had just done in the car the more hornier i became

I then began to fantasise about having sex with this guy i felt my cum oozing down my inner thigh i had to excuse myself and pay a visit to the ladies to cool and dry off

As i walked back up the dark stairs i felt a guy grab me from behind and backed me into a corner he whispered in her ear i have been watching you all night leaving with that guy then returning with a big grin on your face

she realised it was her husband

her response to him was

Does it turn you on knowing that i have swallowed another mans cum then fucked him ?but this time he replied i want to be part of the action ! i want to watch another mans cock enter your hot wet pussy

i returned to the dance floor with the other guy waiting by my table

he almost seemed to know what was coming next when i asked how about somewhere a little more private

i looked for approval at my husband which he duly nodded with a wink to boot !

the mans reply was i would love too but i have driven my 2 friends and he felt that it wouldnt be right to go without them

i thought for a minute

then said well if your friends dont mind we can all have some fun

he replied let me get this straight

you want to take on 3 guys

yep i replied ! even better i thought lets bring my husband along as he is waiting at the bar !

he said give me a few minutes to gather my friends then we can be on our way

i returned to the bar where my husband was stting and filled him in on the nights plan

we all piled into the car and drove around looking for hotels with a vacancy sign

my husband returned to the car swinging the room key

we entered the room i sat on the sofa feeling the wetness of my pussy on my thighs the guy that i had seduced earlier on in the club came over and asked if it was ok if he came inside my pussy

he started to play with my pussy using his fingers probing deep inside my wet hole

between my moans of pleasure i said yes i want to feel all of your hot juice inside my pussy he bagan panting and i could see his cock was huge and hard he slid his cock into her pussy with ease as she was so wet watching her husband watching her getting fucked by this starnger she could feel the strangers cock start to pulse she knew he was ready to cum he duly obliged filling her pussy with his hot cum it felt great as it started to ooze on to her thighs

her husband placed his cock into her mouth as the other 2 guys lifted her up then slid their cocks into her ass and pussy i was moaning with pleasure having a cock in every hole then she came like never before her whole body shook and she temporarily lost control of all body movements

I was turned round into the 69 position i immediatley searched for a cock for my mouth whilst i could feel a tongue darting around my pussy and clit i then felt my arse being stretched as someone entered my tight hole

i watched my husband as i was sucking another cock whilst being fucked in the ass at the same time after a few minutes i felt the pulse of the other mans cock as it began to swell then he shot his load and i felt a rush of hot cum at the back of my throat

wrapped up in my own orgasm i swallowed every last drop of his tasty juice my husband lifted me up and place on another cock then he duly took my tight arse and stretched it even further they both came within seconds of each other being filled in both holes with hot cum was immense !

i lifted myself off the 2 cocks and got a glass of wine from the mini bar i went over to the only man he hadnt yet had me

WHY HAVE`NT YOU FUCKED ME YET I ASKED ?

i want to fuck you by myself whilst my friends and your husband watches he replied !

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR THEN I REPLIED !

i lay on the bed and opened my cum soaked thighs he took a sip of his cold beer and let it trickle all over my aching pussy the sensation was amazing i now wanted him buried deep inside my pussy

as he entered me i was keeping eye contact with my husband he was wanking himself off i could tell he wanted to join in i told him to wait i could feel this man pounding my pussy harder and faster he was flicking my nipples with his tongue i exploded with force my cum spraying all over his chest (did i mention that i GUSH ?)thats one he said to me i expect at least 2 more

with that he flipped me over and pulled my ass onto his cock i could feel the silkiness of my cum dripping down my thighs as i felt his huge shaft sliding in and out of my ass his grip was getting tighter around my hips as he pounded faster and harder i cam twice within seconds he turned e over again this time onto my back i felt his warm cum hit my erect niplles my husband then knealt down between my thighs and licked all of my cum off my thighs

i whispered into his ears

did you have fun ?

by J&M288

not long after

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hot story

that sounds amazing, I want to be involved lol :p