FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nurse Karen!!

Nurse Karen!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently celebrated my 1 year anniversary in my new home, for which i cherish and count my lucky stars every day! And u will soon see why, as the story I am about to tell u is now a continuous and regualar enough occurance between myself and the female subject of this story, when her coast is clear and free from her husband!

My fantasies of Karen(she is a nurse by trade) have always been there in my mind since I arrived here. One of the highlights for me of light summer evenings, is watching her go by my front window walking her dog, sometimes in figure huggin lycra or shorts(Karen that is, not the dog lol!)Even if she is not in anything that revealing, her gorgeous jet black hair, sometimes tied back in a ponytail or at full length to the top of her shoulder, always gets me panting! With the most beautiful face; her lovely evenly wide, perfectly proportioned nose,nut tightening blue eyes, she is my reason for wanking!!

There was one time I bumped into her and her husband in a local bar near where I live. I was over talking to them both just regular bar small talk. He went to the bar to get a them drinks. She then turned to me and said 'Do you come here often' and started to giggle liked a naughty school girl at the most obvious come on phrase. We both laughed and she told me they would be having a few drinks tonight at house after the pub, if i fancied coming round?

Well the house party was in full swing, drink was flowing, music was pumping, and now, at its peak and way before the end of the night, i said my goodbyes as I was feeling worse for wear and needed my bed, so i headed to the front door. But low and behold a body came from the living room which showed me to the door! Karen linked her arm to mine at the door! And we ended up walking accross to my house accross the street. I couldnt help myself, I smiled and d*unkenly snogged her while we were both moving not too steady as we walked accross the street. It was a feeble attempt, as we were moving and d*unk, not quite the smoothest snog both us have ever had I would say!

But then I managed to get the key in the door and there was no mistaking her intentions! She then started to undo my belt and pulled down my jeans. She breathed hot breaths on my underpants, teasing my cock which was now twitching with her every breath as she in turn fondled my bulge. She then gave me a sexy wink from one of her ocean blue eyes, and her whole hand slipped inside my underpants and started to wank me stiff.'I have noticed you looking at me from your window. 'Is this nice'? 'Yes karen it is fantastic' I replied. 'And what if I went like this.....?' she then began to un-cloth my dick from my pants, and put it in her mouth, looking and winking at me as she sucked back and forth on my now huge knob! After about a minute or so, i led her upstairs to my bedroom, forcefully undressed her, just leaving on her g string and ordered her to lie front down on my bed with her arse up in the air! I pulled her knickers to one side, and began to fuck her pussy. It was soooo tight considering she had a husband and 3 children. My cock seemed to fit in it so snugly, as i heard her pussy start to squelch as she got wetter and wetter. She even tasted her own pussy juice off my cock, as after a few minutes i told her lay back and open her mouth, for which i started to slide in into that hole too! She then moaned ecstaticly as I moved on to her pussy with my mouth, lapping up all her wet juices as i went along. I finished up by ordering her to open her mouth again, and I wanked my thick creamy load into it and watched as she swallowed evry drop mmm!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lutty KatieWoman  over a year ago

stoke

Mmmmmm sounds hot!

Tell us more......

Kx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She sounds good, do you see her regular? Any pics of her?

» Add a new message to this topic