FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First Session!!

My First Session!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My First meeting after a break for sometime!

I would like to share with you my first meet! I have been away from the swinging scene for a few years. Now single, I now have the freedom to play. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

It all started a little while ago on the Jubilee weekend! I was just driving back home from a run around burrator on the Moors. I was aware that I have been thinking about sex for most of the day so feeling very hot and the build-up was nice! I just thought I would have a little play with myself when I got home to relieve the pent up frustration that was so deep within me.

As I was driving home I noticed a beep on my phone! I found a safe place to pull over and investigate who has just texted me. As I read my heart started to beat faster as I realised I could be in for a treat! The message simply read "If Helen is up for can you come to ours for a little fun tonight?" As you can imagine the thoughts were just flying through my mind! Who could this be?? I don't know the number nor do I recognise the name.

My first response was just simply yes! I'm free tonight! I decided hey what the hell it's got to be worth the risk and something in me just said yes it will be ok! I hurried home thinking more deeply about how this will all pan out! I had agreed to be down in Cornwall for 8 pm. I did not want to be late! I had to get home; shower and find out were I was going! The time was getting on now for 6 pm. I got in the door and flew up the stairs got my self sorted out with something nice to wear and shot out the door!

The closer I came to my destination I was slowly starting to become nervous, I arrived and sent them a text to let them know I was here! I slowly made my way down to the meeting place. My heart was pounding in anticipation of what was to come! I kept my cool as I approached the meeting place. As I was walking up I noticed a chap who seemed to know my face and beckoned me forth. I approached him and he introduced himself to me and I acknowledged him. It all seemed a little strange, yet simple! Not many words spoken!! Does there need to be I asked myself??

He invited me into the house. He explained that Helen was upstairs in the bedroom waiting. She is blindfolded and would like to be massaged first. He then asked me to strip naked and walk into bedroom. My heart was pounding, should I trust or not? Is this a little strange I asked myself? I thought heck let just go with this! So I did. I stripped then I walked into the bedroom and there before me was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen! she was on the bed half naked waiting! I introduced myself and moved toward her! she reached out her hand to me. I took hold of her hand and it was like a bond! Something very powerful, it sent shivers all through me. Her body was very slim and very sexy! She just took my breath away! I just could not take my eyes off her! she was wearing a

Lace top with very sexy knickers. She then gently laid down and rolled on to her front. I knelt beside her and with some massage oil I started to get to work on relaxing her! My hands were warm and slowly I got to work on her back.

Her skin was very soft to the touch yet she had a strong feel to her! I started with her shoulders and moved my way down really slowly touching and exploring every inch on her back. I used many different stokes and techniques to send her into a blissful state. My hands started to move down her body. I just touched the inside of her panties being careful not to over do it. I then slowly moved down to her thighs, and moved my hands upward slowly closer and closer to her pussy!

I could hear her breathing slowly becoming deeper as she cried out in pleasure. As I was knelt beside her hand came up and touched my leg and slowly stroked my cock and then her hands moved slowly further toward my balls! My Cock was rock hard and very thick. Her hand was becoming stronger as I sensed her need for me. She then rolled over to reveal her full body to me. Ohh my her breasts were so perfectly formed. So soft to the touch. Her nipples were erect and she was arching up as I

Stroked her. I then slowly moved my hands down to her tummy which was flat and soooo sexy and so kissable! I slowly removed her knickers. In doing so gently stroking her pussy and working my way slowly around her lips exploring ever little part of her. Slowly parting her lips revealing her wetness inside. I then pushed my finger in just slightly she then responded by pushing herself more into my hand.

I could feel how wet she was and took my finger out to taste her juice which was as sweet as honey. She said how much she wanted to suck my hard thick cock as she has been playing with it for some time! I moved myself up to her and allowed her to take me into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around the head of my cock. Oh my the feeling was just out of this world. My heart was beating faster and faster as she expertly sucked on my rock hard cock. Slowly going in and out and the she would run her tongue down to my balls and slowly lick them! My eagerness to please her kept my urge to come at bay. She sucked me hard and fast. I reached down and held her head in my hands and slowly kissed her warm lips. Our toungs danced around each others in the heat of passion. I stroked her side moving my hand down to her thighs, the feeling was simply electric. By this time I was on top of her our bodies in a tight embrace? Our breathing intensified as I as rubbing my erect cock against her swollen

wet pussy. The sexual energy was really flowing as I gently pushed up against the opening of per pussy I slowly, expertly entered her but just a little and then back out again, her hands grabbing me pulling me forward and more into the pleasure was so intense and so powerful I just could not resist any further and thrust myself into her deeply. As I did so she cried out in pleasure as her body arched up to meet mine. Her hands had me in a tight grip as she pulled me deeper into her; I softly kissed her neck as I ran my hand down to her thighs, her legs wrapped around me holding me tight. I could hear her breathing becoming deeper and her pussy griping my cock as her orgasm was becoming closer. Her fingers were working her clitoris as I pounded her deep and hard, finally her climax rocked us both her body contracting as she came! The feeling of her pussy contracting around my cock was out of this world. Wow that was powerful. We lay together for a moment to let the feelings settle, slowly kissing and stroking some more. She whispered in my ear and Said "I want to take you in my mouth and taste you as you come". I did not have to be asked twice as I rolled over onto my back. She started to kiss my lips and then my neck, and then slowly moved down my body both kissing and nibbling my body.

Nice and slowly she made her way to my cock. She kissed around it teasing me, slowly she stroked me, working her was around the lower half of my body with her hand. Slowly she licked the top of my cock and worked her way around it, the hairs all over my body respond as I grip the covers in pleasure! ohh my she is good! she know's how to do this, building the pleasure in me!

She was bent over so I had the perfect view of her body before me, the curves and lines were all very nice! She had the most beautiful ass you could ever wish to touch feel and lick! With all these visual stimulations it did not take me long to reach the point of no return and oh my god I had the most intense orgasm ever!! She licked and sucked it until there was nothing left! Wow!!

Until next time!

Andy xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic