FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A show for her Master- Chapter 3

A show for her Master- Chapter 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You can read Chapter 1 here-

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1058903#last

And chapter 2 here-

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1059223

Chapter 3- Her Masters toy.

The mezzine bedroom area was  lite low, the only light from the low level lighting around the floor and the solitary spot that highlighted the early scene down below.

She lay on her side looking out through the large scenic window while her master slept. The snow that sat in domes on top of the balcony furniture had grown in height over the hours they had been in the apartment, and the snow fall still continued. Still fuzzy from their earlier scene she was warm and wrapped up in her Masters arms where she always was when he slept and the place she felt contented. 

She nuzzled into the bend of his arm and she felt him pull her in closer. She instinctively lifted her chin giving him free access to her neck aware that he had awoke from his sleep when she felt his cock jolt to life on her backside. 

"My greedy sub wants something from her Master? The things you do give you away my girl. Well you do know how my hands or arms around your neck makes my cock hard, you've woken the beast sweet one." 

Her Master growled as he bit down into her shoulder and she whimpered a response.

His bite was hard and ragged at her before he yanked away. 

"My teeth kisses mark your neck my girl they are turning purple already a lovely reminder of what I'm about to do to you."

Before she could reply she was lifted up and pushed onto her front, her face pushed into the pillow and his full weight on top of her, his leg moved in between hers and forcefully pushed them apart.

She struggled against the hand that held her face into the pillow, grabbing at the sheets. 

He bent in and bit her again, hard and primal over and over ragging and imprinting his mark. A wave of serenity floated over her as she no longer had the breath to scream, her head was yanked up hard by a claw that wrapped around her hair and she heard a low growl in her ear. 

"Lift your fucking arse up to me!"

His weight shifted and she pulled her knees up the bed tilting herself and exposing her arse to her Master.

She felt his hard cock as he lent into her rubbing it onto her pussy.

"Love the way you are so wet for me my girl, but these juices I'm only using as Lube on my cock. This is not where I'm going to take you, but this is"

As he thumbed over her she clenched. 

"I'm taking it my girl so you'd better relax!" 

She groaned into the pillow as his thumb continued its path down and then dipped into her pussy coating his thumb with her juices that he had worked up with his primal lust. 

He pushed into her and twisted deep and hard turning his hand to stroke her Gspot. She lifted her hips up to increase the pressure. It was the intense heat she felt from the first contact of the paddle that made her scream out. Shaken from a depth of desire to searing pain in an instant.

"Ahhh yes my girl a reminder of who's in charge here, don't get greedy. This is for your Master, not you, you are only to serve me, you are not to cum"

He struck her again against the join of her backside and thigh. She squealed!

He reached over to the bedside and grabbed the tissue box pulling out a handful of tissues  and grabbing her face he pulled her mouth open and stuffed it with the tissues. Pushing her head back face down and pressing against her into the pillow he swung again landing the paddle with full force against her flesh. His clawed hand in her hair lifted her face free from the pillow. She sucked up some air before his force pushed her back into the pillow. His growl was deep and low as he repeated the blows of the paddle over and over against her backside. Then ripped her head up again for her to suck at some air. 

She fought with the pain she was feeling as her inside cramped against an over riding feeling to burst all over him. 

"Not. For. You!"

"I'm. Fucking. Your. Arse!"

"NOW!"

He pushed her back into the pillow. And she felt his hard cock wipe against her dripping pussy. Then he guided the tip to her hole and pushed in. He wasn't gentle and he didn't start with just the tip he kept pushing in on a growl so deep she felt him vibrate against her. 

Just before she started to struggle he released her head moving his hands to her hips he dug his fingers into her flesh. She sucked in trying to get the air she need, trying to calm down her breathing, trying to relax her muscles to take him and trying not to disobey his one command. 

Her stomach clenched and tears sprung up into he eyes and she sucked in through the tissues that muffled her cries. 

Her master was so deep in her now he grabbed at her flesh with his hands. Slamming in to her and never stopping his hard pace. 

She felt his hand release his grasp of her skin he had been digging into and suddenly her head was pulled up by her hair. She heard her Master growl 

"Look at me! I want to see you eyes!"

She turned her head to look over her shoulder and stared him dead in the eye. His face was wild, his eyes were almost black with a raw lust. His teeth clenched and his mouth was curled up extenuating his jaw line. 

With each thrust she kept his eye never dropping her gaze but staring deep into his raging soul. She felt him stiffen harder inside and he lifted himself closer to her. His head lifted and a loud roar came from within as he pumped into her and the stilled. 

They both remained as they were as she started to drop her stare from him she breathed heavily into the tissues aware of the drawl that was trailing down her chin she wiped her face on the pillow. 

She had been so close to her own release it had taken her full concentration on her Masters eyes to distract her from her predicament. She was so aware of how much she needed her own release after what her Master had done to her. The spanking only adding to the breath play she craves. But her Master knew that of course as she was well aware that this had been all for Him. A little play to dampen his desire after last night when she had had all the fun. Last night when she was tested in ways of exhibishionism & self pleasure then rewarded with a flogging session. Last night her Master had made it all about her and this morning she was glad to be used by the wolf that had built up inside. 

Their breathing slowed and he moved down to lie along side her, she remained lying on her front and he removed the damp tissues from her mouth. 

"I love taking you like that my girl!" 

Then her slapped her behind.

"Such a sweet ass! Now take it downstairs, run a bath and I will order breakfast, I have something in mind for after!"......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic