FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sub slut suck

Sub slut suck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After arranging for my sub whore to be on her knees and dressed up for me I knew I was in for an amazing bj I walk in the house and climb the stairs and she is kneeling right where I want her dressed like a sexy whore high heels stockings and pigtails mouth open and blindfold, I walk up to her and take my cock out feeding my sluts mouth as she sucks me deep keeping her hands behind her back she sucks and licks my solid cock all over licking my shaved balls and sucking them one by one I grab her pigtails and fuck her juicy mouth hard making her gag and eyes water as my cock fills her throat while calling her a dirty bitch then I make her go on all fours on the bed I pull her underwear off and lick her pussy from behind, sucking and licking her juicy clit then teasing her ass pulling it all part and running my tongue all over it she moans out still blindfolded as she feels a hand on her head my lips locked around her pussy as this new man guides his cock inside her mouth she gushes out and moans with the surprise addition sucking down deep on a big cock and feeling my expert tongue lap her juices up from behind, I then move up and guide my cock in her wet pussy sliding it in as she sucks a total strangers cock feeling my cock grow harder with every thrust her pussy soaks every inch off my cock as I fuck her deep and fast as she cums hard all over my cock I kneel her up still blindfolded she takes both cocks in her hand and shares them between her lips as her tongue slides all over the heads fast and frantic she is shaking with her orgasm as I tell my slut to push her tongue out and wank our cocks onto her the stranger explodes and shoots hot cum all over her mouth as she sucks his cock and feels it dribble down her chin still wanking my cock then she sucks it deep she hears footsteps away as I explode onto her waiting cum soaked tongue her chin and boobs covered in silky warm cum as she earns another load with frantically wankinh my cock off onto her tongue I cover it in seconds as she gulps back on my cock I watch as cum drops past her lips and onto my balls her mouth deeply teasing my cock and her tits covered in my hot cum, I walk away and leave her panting and running her fingers around her mouth lapping up the mixture as she kneels near the bed smiling and still blindfolded...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Hot story sure there is more to come

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic