FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BOSS and sub

BOSS and sub

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the reports need to be filled and figures sent over I ask you to work a longer shift you declined at first telling me your boyfriend was taking you for a meal to try work things out I had known your having problems I explain the company's future depends on closing this deal and you agree we set to work and begin collecting the reports after hours of work we are both shattered and finished I open a bottle of champagne and you decline at first saying you need to leave I insist and pull you close gripping your ass Then I turn you a round and rip your shirt revealing your big round tits I rag your skirt over your waist and rip off your knickers you moan out but don't fight me as I grab your tits and shove my cock in your pussy pulling your hair and I call you a cheap slut as I fill every inch of you with hard meat Sliding my cock in and out grabbing your tits and kissing your neck as I pull your head back and kiss you hard on your lips I feel your leg buckle and warm juice flow from your wet snatch as I pump harder and harder untill I explode my cock in you emptying my big balls up your pussy as you scream out still pulling your hair and calling you a slut as you moan and tremble you tell me your my slut you belong to sir...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic