FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > His friend

His friend

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After weeks of spending time with matt and Claire I was beginning to get bored endless meals an nights out there just wasn't enough about them but I went along to make him happy matt was his friend for years and we always had him round after football I'd bring them a beer he always looked good in his shorts, I'd often think what it would be like to fuck him but it was a no no we had a BBQ an it was so hot as usual I'd be stuck cooking as cleaning up while the boys and there girls drank after feeding and playing the perfect host I went to get changed an showered I smelled like burgers as I got in the shower I pulled the curtain across, and began soaping my body all over the hot water running down my breasts an on my pussy I began gently touching my clit as I let thewater rush over my head I couldn't hear anything but the shower bursting over my hair and face as I closed my eyes and imagined matts cock how I wanted to suck it deep and run my hands all over it, I felt myself coming and I shoved two fingers in my pussy as I moaned out as I did I heard a moan too I opened my eyes and was shocked to see matt standing in the door way with his cock in his hand I froze he had watched me that whole time and wanked i was angry at first and said fuck off how are you hear they knownim in the shower he told me he was going the shop and sneaked upstairs even more pissed off I could be caught naked talking to him I said go away now and I got out the shower, matt and I didn't look up all night i got d*unk and forgot about it that night I laid in bed thinking about Matts cock and his size and girth I imagined it in my hands and guiding it to my tight pussy the next week I was asked if I will go to a party it was at lt his bosses and it was a garden party he threw them every year an we always had a good time I got my sexiest dress and underwear and we went along the whole 9 yards fire eaters on the path champagne dancers ice sculptures it was lavish as I walked in his phone rang and he said turn left there and drive on I said who is that and he told me he asked matt and Claire they turned up and matt looked amazing I was so jealous at times over him and I could the horny smile on his face, he looked at my tits and seen the piercing poking through after many cocktails and champagne i needed to go the toilet I walked up the big stair case saying hellos to the posh people standing in the hall way and walked down tO the last door a massive bathroom with big mirrors I began looking at myself in the Mirror when I felt a hand on my ass it was matt he covered my mouth and I turned round I whispered what are you doing he smiled and said round two I chuckled and he grab me hard kissing me full on I was shocked he took my dress over my shoulders and it dropped to the floor revealing red underwear he smiled an lifted me onto the sink kissing my boobs and cupping them hard I was so wet already as he pushed a finger onto my pussy then pulling his cock out I stroked it and it grew quickly it was bigger than I remember I said if your gonna fuck me hurry up as he pulled my thong aside and guided it in me I gasp out as I pulled him close I was leaning my chin on his shoulder moaning out as he pumped my wet snatch with his meat it felt enormous shafting me deeper a deeper I felt my pussy tighten as I moaning out he sucked and lick my nipples as i dug my nails into his back his cock still pumping away at my little pussy then I heard him moan out I came hard as I felt his cock unload hot sticky cum inside me filling me up as he kept pumping away he groaned as his body leaned more on me I couldnt believe I just got fucked and filled by matt I was shuddering in delight as he retracted his cock out of me he grabbed his pants up and ran off after kissing my cheek x and smiling x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic