FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Icelandic dream!

Icelandic dream!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/06/12 20:45:12]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Eventually the 4 of us head back to the hotel. We all pile into my room and I offer the girls a drink, realising the is in my friends room I ask him to go and fetch it.

The girls and I are sat on the bed;

Olaf was average height nice curves, fantastic cleavage on show and a cute dimple in her chin! The other, Vedis was Stunning with long blonde hair, incredible body and a gorgeous face!

Chatting for a while we soon realise my friend isn't coming back - what a fool!

The girls start speaking in Icelandic then Olaf looks at me and says "are you thinking about a threesome?" to which I reply "it had crossed my mind!" I could feel the bulge growing in my jeans at the thought of sex with these two stunning girls!

The girls say a few more words in Icelandic before Vedis says to Olaf "kiss me!" I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I sat there staring for a Few moments before Olaf turns to me and starts kissing, she stops and I kiss Vedis! We start to undress each other. I still can't believe what is happening! The girls get get naked, Olaf has amazing tits and a gorgeous curvaceous body and Vedis the most perfect complexion and pert perky tits with the most suckable nipples!

I tell Vedis to sit on my face and she does without question! Her wet perfectly shaven pussy tasted incredible! As I slid my tongue deep inside it!

Vedis moved down the bed and undoes my belt and trousers pulling out my hard cock and wrapping her mouth around it! It feels amazing!

At this point Olaf got a little spooked and got up saying she couldn't do it. We calmed her down and started kissing again, it wasn't long before she changed her mind again. Both girls now laying side by side I'm licking Olaf's pussy whilst fingering Vedis then swapping! Vedis pussy was so tight and wet with a little bit of trimmed hair! She tasted so sweet! I could have licked both of these girls for days!

I couldn't wait any longer, I rise up the bed and slide my hard cock deep into Olaf's wet cunt! She lets out a loud moan as I fuck her hard! Looking across at Vedis I can see she's enjoying watching me fuck her friend! After a few minutes a pull out and start to fuck Vedis! Her tight pussy struggling to take my whole dick! But it feels amazing wrapped around me! Olaf decides she needs a cigarette so goes out.

Me and Vedis carry on. I pull out and she immediately starts suck her juices off my hard cock! I turn her round and start fucking her doggy style! She's moaning loudly as I penetrate her deeply! She is so wet her juices had run down over her ass and I can see her tight asshole glistening, so I gently slide a finger in. She lets out a load moan and looks back at me with a smile. I say "do you want me to fuck your tight ass" "YES" she moans! My throbbing cock slides into her accepting asshole and she lets out a loud scream! With every deep thrust she makes more and more noise! I pull out and she Puts me back into her pussy! I can feel myself Getting closer and closer to Orgasm!

I let out a moan "I'm gonna cum" instantly pulls off my cock and puts it in her mouth! Wanking and sucking furiously I shoot my load deep in her throat! She gulps it down! Looking up at me with her innocent eyes.

And the night still wasn't over

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

true or made up ? still an amazing set of images in my head now.

All true! Was grinning for weeks! Haha

» Add a new message to this topic