FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first gangbang slut

Our first gangbang slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all, so this is a story about me and 2 of my good mates and our first slut we gangbanged. We are looking for another lady this weekend at our hotel, so if you like what you read get in touch.

(On mobile so apologies for any formatting)

Her name was Sarah and we had met her at a bar, she was with a group of girls on a night out but seemed much more interested in chatting to the 3 of us. Things were progressing well and chat flowing, after an hour or so she was sat on my lap and slowly grinding me whilst continuing the chat, I was getting very aroused and was inching my hand up her inside leg, her pussy was bare and no panties at all, just her fairly short dress, she was dripping wet and her conversation getting more and more erotic. It was clear what she wanted but her friends kept trying to get her to leave and go to another bar. Eventually she left but took my phone number.

We were a bit annoyed but left it as at the time we hadn't caught up as mates for a while so we carried on drinking. Around 11pm the bar was closing and I checked my phone to find that the girl had text us her address, she was clearly desperate to get filled in every hole. We got there and she was home and naked apart from a small nightdress that was almost see through.

Without even a word she pulled the 3 of us into the lounge and fell to her knees. She wanted to suck cock and be used, I did what any good guy would do and pulled out my hardening cock and pulled her mouth towards my member. She greadily sucked it and took it deep as it firmed up and reached its full length and girth.

I was enjoying that so much I hardly noticed my 2 friends undressing and their cocks hardering as they watched and stroked. One them lay under her and guided her wet cunt onto his erect tool. She gasped and almost came straight away, I had follows her down and was now pumping her mouth faster. My other mate was left with her arse, which was no great problem I can tell you, her arse was amazing, she was petite but with a rounded arse that only comes from a gym fit girl who squats, she knew what was coming and took my cock out of her mouth and leant forward on the guy on the floor, she had just 1 cock deep in her pussy but she had presented her arse for use. My friend bent down and gave her asshole a good kiss and lick, she was pretty wet already from her pussy juices and he was expectedly prepping her, I'd never seen my mates cock before this but I then noticed how big it was, at least 10 inches and made my 8 inch cock look small, she wasn't expecting what happened next as his helmet eased her into her dark bud, this made her scream and cum instantly, her pussy squirted and she was bucking on the the 2 cocks inside her, my friend eased more of his cock into her dark hole and at best got about 6 inches in her. I pushed my cock back into her mouth and she continued to buck and moan like a good slut.

We continued to pound her for a good 10 mins, the 2 lads in her pussy and arse pulled out which I took as a sign they were ready to give her a facial, I wanted to fuck her first, so I laid her on her back and slid into her gaping arse. It was still fairly tight despite being used by the 10 inch Monster. She was now all mine and was wanting more punishment. My 2 mates were either side of her mouth taking it in turns to get sucked and wanked.

I pushed my full length into her arse now and it sent her into another squirting orgasm. It was too much of a show for me and I started to cum deep inside her and having seen that the 2 lads sped up and began to give her a glorious facial. The guy with the 10 inch cock was spunking so much, he'd shot 3 gooey strands across her face before dipping into her mouth in an impressive spectacle.

Sarah had been thoroughly fucked and was almost motionless on the floor as we got dressed, slowly she stated using her fingers to lap up the cum and swallow it all. She invited us to stay over and go again in the morning, so who were we to deny a beautiful slut.

I'm happy to say I had a one on one with her during the night as well, she was a passionate lover when you had her full attention.

A true gangbang slut

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

A fantasy of mine

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sure you'd have plenty of suitors if you wanted to set something up

By *heinseminatorMan  over a year ago

Crewe