FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Deep throat punishment

Deep throat punishment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyeurs Delight OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

just to let you know that I am going to suck your cock so well you will wonder why you contemplated ending it. I am going to show you how the real deal worships you ( and we both know that means your cock as that's what works for you ). My lips tongue and mouth are going to pleasure and please your big black cock from that smooth bell end all the way down the vein I love and along your girthy shaft and then onto your balls. they will be licked sucked spat on and wanked so well your legs will spasm. If you want anything done in a certain way you know its done without saying word, Just by feeling the way your cock reacts to my hot white mouth. I want to feel that sweet cum of yours hit the top of my mouth and slide down my throat just the way I love. later on when you're ready for round two I want you fucking my mouth again in a car park. I know you love doing me where there's that extra risk of someone watching us. car door open. you standing in the door way with me waiting with my mouth open and ready. No talking just actions. you are going to hold my head and slide that black cock into your white whores mouth slow and deep till I gag. I want to be punished for saying what I did to you. I want to be shown by you that my mouth needs to be punished by your cock and that from my punishment you Will derive pleasure. I want to feel your power as you make me take your cock down my throat until you can either hear me gag or I pull back slightly. I want you to see my eyes plead and tear up as you thrust deep down my throat. you tell me then to suck your big hard cock just how you like and then make me deep throat you again and again. Saliva levels high as I gag on your cock. Once you think I have had enough punishment you can then cum. if you think I have earned forgiveness you can unlease your load down my throat. If you want to punish me a lil more you can pull out and cum onto something and make me lick it clean. The choice is yours master x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oftyladnloftyladyCouple  over a year ago

worcester

nice one,does your master share you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic