FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tina, her bf Mike and me

Tina, her bf Mike and me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otplaying4now OP   Woman  over a year ago

doncaster

The next day at work Tina was the first of us to say anything about the day before

‘I had so much fun yesterday hun’ she said to me as we started our shift

I was a little embarrassed about it and wasn’t sure what to say to her, a little under 24 hours before I’d watched her and helped her fuck Dan, we’d kissed, sharing his cum between our mouths, I’d held Dans cock and watched her ride him, all these images flew through my mind of what we’d done together the day before, not sure of what to say I murmured

‘Yes it was fun’

‘Fun? Is that all you can say? It was amazing babe, I told Mike all about it last night’ she said

My eyes sprang open with shock

‘You told your boyfriend what you, we did yesterday? I said

She started to laugh ‘god yes hun, he loves me telling him what I’ve been upto, I told him as he was fucking me, it gets him going’ she carried on laughing

She’d explained to me before her and mike were in a very open relationship, she was very forward about telling me everything they used to get upto, if I wanted to hear about it or not

‘He got so horny when I told him we were taking it in turns sucking on Dans big cock’ she added still laughing

Embarrassment overwhelmed me again at the though of Tina telling her boyfriend all the gory details of our exploits

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

doncaster

We met up again half way through our shift on our break, Tina came and sat next to me

‘You should come to mine after work hun, a glass of wine or two before you go home’ she said

I looked at her as she added

‘Maybe have a little fun aswell’ she said smiling

I blushed again, I’d never thought I was bi in anyway until yesterday, that was my first bi experience of my life with Tina

I didn’t say anything and I think Tina knew I was unsure

‘Look hun, no pressure, Mikes not there, it’ll be just you and me, what else you going to do, go home and sit with that boring husband of yours?’

She was right, I didn’t have much to look forward to at home

‘I’ll think about it, I’ll let you know in a bit’ I told her

During the afternoon I thought about Tina’s offer of a glass of wine at hers, would it just be a glass of wine though? Tina was far more sexually experienced than what I was and openly admitted she was a dirty slut in the bedroom, I thought about what to do till the end of the shift until I met her in the locker room

‘You coming for that glass of wine hun?’ She asked

I stood there wondering what to do, she gave me a smile and her face had mischief wrote all over it

‘Just the one glass?’ I asked

‘Yeah hun, just the one’ she answered, her smile growing bigger

‘Ok, what harm can one glass of wine do’ I said as we walked to the car park

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

doncaster

We usually car shared to work and today we was in Tina’s car, I only lived about 15 mins from her so I thought, a glass of wine then I’ll walk home, we chatted about the usual things during the journey but during that time my mind drifted to the day before, remembering the things Tina and I had done, I remembered how sweet her pussy tasted and passionately we’d kissed

We arrived and she parked her car on the drive, we both walked to the front door, as I closed the door behind us Tina turned to me

‘I’m so glad you came Ange’ she said

She walked towards me, putting her arms around me she pulled me towards her, our lips met and it brought all the feelings back from the day before, my pussy tingled as her soft lips touched mine, the kiss became passionate again and her tongue was in my mouth, it felt natural to respond to her kiss, wrapping my arms around her our tongues met

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - fabulous story teller, very arousing!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice....

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Hope there is much more to come

By *imale38Man  over a year ago