FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pizza Boy!

Pizza Boy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a long week in the office working late nights, I finally made it to the end of the week. As I locked up the office and made my way home. I unlock the door to let myself in. I dump my bags and keys on the table and make my way to the fridge to pour myself a glass of wine. Everyone was gone for the night I was all alone again. I drink the first glass nearly in one go, I refill my glass and left the bottle of wine on the table. I turned on some music, so nice love songs, I decide to ring for a pizza to be home delivered. I sit quietly listening to the music, eyes shut trying to remove the long week from my memory.

After a few minutes I got up to go into the bathroom to run myself a bath, I undress myself slowly removing each piece one by one, dropping them to the floor. Leaving only my g-string on. I hear the front door bell ring, I put on my bathrobe but leaving it untied. I make my way to the front door, I open the door and there in front of me is my old crush now a pizza delivery boy. Having not seen him since he was quiet young, I was amazed to see him all grown up, with taut olive complexion and freshly shaven face. Making me all hot and wet. I asked him to come in while I get him some cash.

I return to the lounge with his money and ask if he would like a drink, he says no as he is working.

I start caressing my own breast rubbing the slowing, pinching my nipples, slowly rubbing my body with my hands making my way up and down my body. I slowly make my way down to my clit rubbing slowly on the outside, then making way into my vagina slowly fingering myself. He is sitting there rubbing his own cock.

I brace myself to take his cock into my mouth. HUMMMMMM that does taste good I start licking and sucking the hard erect penis like a kid with a lollipop. He tells me to stop that he is going to cum, but I don't listen and keep sucking all the cum from the long erect penis, it?s hot and saucy. He slides down into the spa holding and kissing my lips, his hands start moving down over my tits. He caresses my so gently so not to hurt them. I slide myself up on to his lap, still kissing his sweet tender lips.

We stay lip locked for what seemed to be ages. I take one of his hands and push it down my body to my clit for him to rub; he slowly rubs around my clit looking for the entrance. He finds my hole and starts to push up gently. I can hold it any longer and start bouncing up and down on his hand, my tits bouncing in his face, he takes one in his mouth and sucks gently but firmly on it.

We are making a lot of mess with water going everywhere, but we don't care. I ask him if he want to join me in the bedroom. We get out of the spa and he picks me up and carries me to my bedroom, lay me gently down kissing my lips. He straddles me sucking and kissing me on the neck, slowly making his way down my body down to my clit, he pushes apart my legs and takes a long lick up my clit making me moan loudly. He continues to eat me out making me wetter and wetter, my cum squirting him in the face. I ask him to turn around I then start sucking on his soft penis making it stand up to attention.

He turns back around rolls me over on to my belly and starts to enter my pussy with his erect cock, his cock pounding my pussy his balls slapping, all the while I?m moaning and groaning with pleasure.

He pulls out of my pussy and starts to enter my ass, nearly tiring and I tell him to lie down and rest while I get on top of him and fuck him. I begin sliding my pussy down his tall shaft taking all of this cock in me, I start riding him my tits bouncing he cups them with his hands telling me he doesn’t want them hurt, I ride him so hard and fast that he doesn’t have time to tell me he is going to cum. He spurts his love juice all inside of me. He tells me he is so sorry, I tell him not to be sorry kissing him and holding onto him to reassure him.

We lay down together on my bed and fall asleep both wrapped in each others arms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wrong forum I think, lovely story tho

Erm....what kinda pizza was it?

was a 10inch salami methinks

» Add a new message to this topic