FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > swimming baths

swimming baths

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

on another forum tonight , someone posted that it would of been a fantasy of his to do it in the changing rooms somewhere ,

i wrote to him saying yes ok this is something we would be interested in, we would meet in a swimming baths somewhere and he would walk off into the changing rooms with donna and have fun whilst i stay in the pool , maybe sneaking into the changing rooms for a quick walk by and a little listen and then retreat back to the pool and wait for donna to come back and tell me all about it,,

he then turned us down because we are unable to show donna's face on here due to reasons that basically we can't and won't , oh well his loss but it is now a fantasy of ours , just wish i could take pics of the event but i know that is definitly out of the question as i would be locked up for taking pictures in a changing room,

anyone else have fantasies like this..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, yes id love to! Not too far either! Sounds good to me, donna would certainly be wet

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

With a body like that why the hell they worried about her face

I've met a few women with arses like that.....I don't think any of them had faces

I agree with the guy and wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a face pic. Just because someone is slim doesn't mean they will be attractive and he obviously likes to have a connection with the person he's going to shag.

I agree with the guy and wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a face pic. Just because someone is slim doesn't mean they will be attractive and he obviously likes to have a connection with the person he's going to shag.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I also see that you ask for a face pic because donna needs to be attracted to them, it works both ways you know

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Hot idea. Family changing cubicles give enough space too.

But also like the idea of using changing room in shop - most likely charity shop .

I think a lot of people will share this fantasy, myself included. It satisfies a lot of those naughty little cravings that need to be fed, such being in a risky place, being wet, revealing skin to start with, the endorphins rushing around your body due to warmth and recent exercise...oh, I could go on!

With regards to the whole face pic debacle, perhaps it just rang alarm bells in the chaps head to do things in the build up to a meet differently as face pics are usually exchanged fairly early on. But if I'm honest, I've had a few spur of the moment meets where neither parties sent pics and the ensuing fun was delicious so can't really see an issue, as if anything the process would be sped up by both you guys and he not sending face pics, in fact it may add to the whole mystery excitement?...

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

so you stipulate that others have to send you a face pic because donna has to be attracted to them, but you are unwilling to send your face pics

you do realise how stupid you are coming across as?

To be honest I dont think it is the guys loss, its your loss because he could have fullfilled 1 of your fantasies but now he cant because of your double standards.

"I also see that you ask for a face pic because donna needs to be attracted to them, it works both ways you know"

"so you stipulate that others have to send you a face pic because donna has to be attracted to them, but you are unwilling to send your face pics

you do realise how stupid you are coming across as?

To be honest I dont think it is the guys loss, its your loss because he could have fullfilled 1 of your fantasies but now he cant because of your double standards."

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We wouldn't meet anyone without seeing their face first either....tha same as your requirements.

To the fantasy, sounds very horny, but I would be a chicken and wouldn't chance it unless it was an adult only swim session.

[Removed by poster at 24/06/12 14:01:19]

Yes I'm the guy he is talking about why would I meet her not boing what she looks like. Same if I don't have five pic you would not evan ask me as you don't no what I look like .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well i didn't mean to cause this much fuss over nothing but there's now a queue a mile long waiting to get donna into those changing rooms lol

i will post the outcome when it happens probably this week sometime xx

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We can def vouch for it being lovely, we have a very cheeky session in the changing area after spending time in the water

We're looking forward one day to getting it on in a pool and doing some naked swimming too

Wolf

I've had the pleasure of fucking a delightful welsh girl on holiday in the hotel pool in broad daylight once and it was absolutely splendid!

It helped that it was the largest hotel pool I've ever seen so that unless you were looking directly and carefully at us from the side you wouldn't have known...but a simple tug of her skimpy bikini bottoms to one side under the water...a priming of my swollen cock-head against her most welcoming sex....and push......

And yes, the fact we were surrounded by perhaps a hundred or so holidaymakers made our sneaky fuckery all the sweeter...

» Add a new message to this topic