FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Exhibitionist, Older Fetish

Exhibitionist, Older Fetish

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where do I begin. I love x dressing and have done since the age of 11. Those of you that have met me will know that I have a really wide and varied dirty mind. I get on well with my mother in law and being divorced she has no had a relationship for at least 10 years. She is 59, but still quite attractive and reasonable figure, but she is a bit prudish, but does flirt with me a little, especially if she has had a drink and there is no one around.

I often find excuses to go and see her, doing odd jobs etc. I try to ensure that I wear hold ups under my jeans and go commando. I know that if I get hard she can clearly see the outline of my cock and I love this. On Tuesday I went over to ask if I could store some books in her attic and asked he to steady the ladder as I got up. I have button fly jeans and deliberately left the bottom button undone. I knew then that she would be able to see I had no boxers on and get a glimpse of my cock... fuck I feel horny now, just reliving it in my head.

My fly was right in her view and I tried to keep a conversation going with her, but I started to loose concentration, and I was actually shaking with excitement. I tried not to look down, as she would stop looking at my cock, so tried to look out of the corner of my eye. I could just see down her blouse a little too.

I got down eventually and thanked her for holding the ladder. I asked for a cup of tea, but said I needed the loo first. I could not wait to close the door and get my cock out for a rub. I stood there, jeans around my ankles and wanking frantically and came really quick. The feel of the hold ups against my skin and the sight in the bathroom mirror got me there so quick. I went back and had my cuppa, some small talk and left. Going to visit again next week, so I will have to see what opportunity presents itself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic