FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My wife’s date night

My wife’s date night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aignton_Delights OP   Couple  over a year ago

Babbacombe

Jack stood in the doorway to the bedroom in absolute awe of this beautiful woman stood in front of him.

Natalie was dressed in his favourite outfit, a little red number, with her hair curled and make-up done including the amazingly bright glossy red lipstick. In his mind he was imagining those lips around his hard cock later.

She tells him she loves him but that she has been asked on a date and has chosen to take up the offer, and that he must stay home and await her return, though she may not be alone.

This shocked, and secretly excited, Jack who ask if there was anything she desired he did whilst she was out.

Natalie thought long and hard about this, and told him that she wanted him to get changed into something that would make him feel sexy, and to lay on the bed in the spare room, where she would tie him up.

So jack changed into her favourite knickers and laid upon the bed, Natalie inserted a silky purple plug into his sexy ass, placed a blindfold over his eyes, tied his hands and feet and told him that he is to lay there whilst she goes on her date.

She kissed him and left.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aignton_Delights OP   Couple  over a year ago

Babbacombe

Wearing a sexy red dress, stockings and heels Natalie entered the pub where she had arranged to meet her date. Joe was a tall handsome younger man, but he excited Natalie, there was an air of intrigue that made between her legs twitch and a little damp.

She went to the bar, and saw him across the room sat in a small intimate booth, she ordered herself a drink and sauntered across to join him, she was nervous yet quite aroused knowing this note guy wanted to go on a date with here, as well as knowing her husband was tied up at home.

Joe stood up and greeted her with the seductive smile of his, his lips still moist from his drink she couldn’t resist going in for a kiss, it was slow and sensual, but definitely enough of a tease of what was to come. They both sat, close together, in this intimate booth and began chatting, getting to know one another. Their legs were touching each other’s which excited Natalie, in her mind she was imagining him stripping her dress of whilst kissing her.

The atmosphere between them was full of anticipation and electricity, he asked her if her husband was aware of the date, at which time she advised him that her bad husband was tied up, and was well aware of where she was. After a few more drinks, leg stroking and general kissing and flirting they agreed to leave the pub and head back to her place. They left the pub and decided to walk the long route back to hers, hand in hand nobody would suspect the naughtiness they were both hoping for.

As they walked up the side road that would lead them to her house, joe couldn’t resist anymore and pulled Natalie closer and kissed her with such desire that her pussy became very wet, she secretly hoped he would take her there and then, but he knew she was worth more than a street bunk up.

They finally got to her front door, she unlocked the door and they both went in, they went into the kitchen and poured themselves a drink, he had a spiced rum and and she had her favourite gin and lemonade. Whilst Natalie was pouring the drinks joe couldn’t resist but stroking her curvy arse, kissing her neck and generally teasing her. They decided to take their drinks into the bedroom.

Jack, who was tied up in the spare room, heard his wife return and wondered how Natalie’s date had gone when suddenly he hears his wife chatting and a husky male voice and he realises that the date has continued at home. He can only imagine what Natalie is up to and this excites him making his cock hard. He pricks his ears hoping to hear what’s happening, or being said, ur all he can hear is muffled voices and flirty giggles.

Natalie and joe have reached her marital bedroom, where the lighting is low and the bed made. They set their drinks down on the side begin kissing and it’s suddenly like they can’t keep their hands off each other.

Joe slowly and sensually removes Natalie’s red dress, and takes a step back to truly appreciate her stood there wearing a black and red basque, lace top polka dot stockings, suspenders and heels. Her shoulder length hair lightly curled and her make-up done to perfection with glossy red lips. Pure perfection the. Suddenly he realises that she actually has no panties on, and his cock twitches harder and he knows he wants her more than ever.

By *offee27Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Great start

By *eductive_MoominWoman  over a year ago

Babbacombe

Hope you all like

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Babbacombe

She looks at him, in his smart burgundy shirt and jeans, where she can see his cock bulging, knowing she wants, no she needs to see more. She walks over to him and undoes each button, until she reaches his waist band, whilst looking him in the eyes she bites her bottom lip in anticipation as she undoes his jeans button and zip. She slowly pulls down his jeans, leaving his boxers on, but seeing how hard his cock is she decides to release it from the restraint of his black boxers. She almost gasps as she finally sees the girth and size of it but instead takes it into her mouth.

Joe likes this, and can feel himself getting very excited but doesn’t wanna cum to early so pulls out of her mouth, lifts her back up to kiss her Whilst they make their way to the bed.

He lays Natalie upon the bed, and for the first time truly sees her gorgeous shaven pussy, which is slightly glistening in the low light and knows that she is excited.

He starts by kissing up her left leg, slow sensual kisses, just as he gets to her damp pussy he pauses. He then kisses up her left leg, in the same sensual way, and again pauses at her pussy. This excites Natalie, she can feel his breath on her moist damp pussy, and so badly wants to feel his tongue there.

He continues the sensual kissing, up her curvy body, she can feel his hard cock pressing against her skin and the anticipation of knowing he is hard for her almost makes her cum, but she waits. Joe reaches her 40E breasts, and slowly releases one from its bra constraint and kisses and suckles on her erect nipple, he continues this with the 2nd breast which has Natalie writhing on the bed.

He kisses her neck, her cheek and finally her luscious red lips, his hardness pressing against her making her want him to slid it deep inside her.

He then lowers his head down to her excited, twitching moist Pussy, he starts off gently stroking it with his fingers, teasing her lips and the edge of her damp hole. He pushes a finger in slightly feeling how wet she is he keeps it there whilst he licks her hardened clitoris probing his fingers in and out with each lick, he can feel her shuddering and knows if he carries on she will orgasm, but he wants to tease her so stops and goes back to sensually kissing her every inch.

He kisses her beautiful plump lips and then whispers into her ear “baby your all mine and I want you to beg me for my cock”

This aroused Natalie more than she thought it would, and she replied “I want to taste your cock, I want to feel it in my mouth”, Joes cock twitch against her leg at this request and obligingly rolled over so that she could take his cock and taste his precum. She started off by stroking his cock, feeling the girth in her hand before she lowered her lips on to it, it filled her mouth and felt so good.she sucks, and licks it, up and down, grabbing his balls almost scratching them with her delicately manicured nails. With each scratch, lick, stroke and suck his cock frowns and gets harder. As much as he doesn’t want her to stop, he pulls her away so he doesn’t cum too early.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Keep on going

Babbacombe

Natalie sees him laid there on her marital bed, rock hard glistening cock and she cannot resist climbing onto him, lowering herself on to him, he feels his wet her pussy is and as she lowers herself he thrusts so she takes it all and she moans with deep pleasure. She rides his cock, up and down, boobs bouncing, pussy pulsating and it takes all his willpower to not empty his throbbing cock into her wet pussy there and then. Instead he pushes her off, she lands on her back, he kneels between her legs lifts her hips and slams his hard cock inside her. She moans so loud, it feels so good.

Jack hears her loud moan and recognises that she is having a good time which makes him super aroused, wishing he could see what was going on, wishing he could watch his wife be teased, seduced and fucked. Instead he has to lay there tied and blindfolded listening, imagining.

Joe is thrusting hard and fast, it still Natalie hasn’t uttered those words he so wants to cum in her but she hasn’t asked for it yet. He decides to pull his hard cock out of her, and play with her pussy more. He rubs her clit with one finger and begins probing her dripping pussy, this is Natalie’s weakness, and the harder he rub, and faster he probes has her squirting all over his hand. This turns joe on more than he knew it could and he asks her “baby you excite me, I want to comfort you, tell me sexy where do you want me to cum?”

She bites her bottom lip, still trembling from that amazing climax, looks him deep in the eyes and says “I want you to make love to me like I’m ur girlfriend, I want you to unload your cock inside me, whilst you look into my eyes. Please baby cum deep inside my pussy I want it now”

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Following

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Can’t wait to hear the next bit hard as hell here reading this.

Very horny!

I'm rock hard after teading this. Can't wait for the next installment

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Like it

Babbacombe

Will load next instalment tomorrow ....

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

We will be waiting for it

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Babbacombe

That was the words Joe needed to hear, he slammed his cock into her soaking wet pussy, thrusting in and out, looking deep into her eyes, just as he is about to cum he feels her climax again and finally he feels the deep release of his cum into her pussy.

Natalie and Joe lay there after the most intense orgasms, and he turns to her and says “Natalie, you are the most beautiful sexy woman I have met! It is a shame you are married, as I want to do this again and again!” All Natalie can reply is “leave it with me,”

In the spare room, Jack heard the familiar sound of his wife climaxing and knew that her date had done a good job, and he looked forward to hearing all about it.

Suddenly he hears the door open, and he recognises the smell of his beautiful wife’s perfume mixed with the smell of sex, and he is instantly aroused more.

He feels her climb upon the bed, where she kneels astride his face and lowers her sloppy wet pussy to his lips, and tells him to lick her pussy clean.

Whilst jack obeys his wife’s demands she tells him about what joe said and suggests that Joe becomes her boyfriend, and they can go on dates whenever they desire, this idea is something Jack has fantasied about many times but he cannot tell her as he is too busy obeying her ‘lick me clean’ order.

She lifts herself off, spins around and lowers her licked clean wet pussy onto Jacks hard cock, and begins to slowly ride him. Whilst doing this she asks jack “so, what are your thoughts on Joe becoming my boyfriend?” Jack grins and tells her this is his ultimate fantasy, he has many times dreamed of coming home to find out she has been on a date, been fucked and has a pussy full of cum for him to clean and fuck. This makes Natalie very happy and aroused, so much so that she plays with her clit whilst she is riding him, so that she can squirt all over his hard thrusting cock. This causes him to cum, deep in her pussy.

She climbs off him, happy that he has agreed, leaves him there tied to the bed, cum dripping down his cock and returns to Joe.

LUCKY Joe

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ivertyneCouple  over a year ago

North East

[Removed by poster at 11/09/20 09:37:30]

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *iffy1968Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

More please

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Babbacombe

She walks in with a massive grin, and says “so, how about we do it. I’ll be ur girlfriend, u my boyfriend, we date and fuck whenever we want to?” As she looks she sees his cock twitching. She then asks him if fucking her after her husband is something he would like, he nods and is instantly hard. She climbs upon the bed, stay on all fours, and he can see the cum escaping so he kneels behind her, and fucks her hard and fast filling her with his second load of cum.

Joe gets off the bed and cleans himself up, explaining that he must go home get some sleep as he has work tomorrow but that he wants to see her again, soon. Once he has left she decides that Jack must clean her up again, so goes to him in the spare room and again lowers her sloppy cum filled pussy onto his face and orders him to lick her clean. He obliges and makes her climax all over his face. This time she tells him her pussy cannot take anymore cum today and asks him if he wishes to cum again, he nods and tells her he does. She whispers into his ear into my ass it is. He is untied, she turns onto all fours and he does as his hot mistress wife tells him, and fucks her beautiful curvy arse shooting his mum deep is to her.

Afterwards they return to their marital bed, Jack falls into a happy sexually contented sleep and Natalie lays there with a huge grin, happy content and excited by this new chapter to her life.

Babbacombe

Would you like to hear more?

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

"Would you like to hear more?"

We'd love to.

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

Well we thought you'd have written another episode for us by now

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Yes pls

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Give her a chance guys

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic, more please

huddersfield/manchester

So are you still seeing Joe?

Babbacombe

Next instalment coming soon..... working out the context of date 2

Babbacombe

Part 2:

“WOW!”

Was all he could say as he entered her bedroom, she was laid upon the bed wearing a sexy black basque, suspenders and stockings and lacy black knickers with a bright red mask on. Her hands and feet were tied apart exposing her glistening moist pussy. He stood at the foot of the bed and took in this complete beauty wondering what he should do first.

He noticed that a selection of toys was laid out on the bedside table first he noticed that there was a small paddle and a bullet vibrator, there was also a large vibrator and a vibrating cock ring. He knew this was going to be sexually satisfying night and immediately stripped naked.

Babbacombe

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

More!

By *b9012Man  over a year ago

callington

Great story! More please

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Brilliant

Wrexham

Don't stop there

Babbacombe

Knowing she was shackled and couldn’t stop him he set out to tease her to the brink of climax. First, he stroked and kissed her, in the way she liked, teasing her making her back arch for more. Then he gets the bullet vibrator moves her sexy lacy knickers to one side and places it upon her clitoris, this makes Natalie instantly wet and very excited. He likes the way she squirms with this on her clitoris.

He tells her that she is going to get very wet and that he is going to bring her to the brink of climax and then stop, she moans at this suggestion but all she can reply is “please”

With Jack at work unaware of the naughtiness that his wife is enduring Natalie tells Joe that Jack could arrive home anytime that evening and that he is unaware of Joe keeping her company. Joe likes this, telling Natalie, “well if he arrives home before I am ready to make you climax then he will have to just watch” this makes Natalie squirm so more and Joe knows she is excited by that idea.

He climbs onto the bed knelling level to her face and presses his hard cock onto her lips and pushes it gently, so that she knows to open her mouth, Natalie obliges, and he thrusts his hardness into her mouth.

huddersfield/manchester

Loving this story

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Babbacombe

Whilst she works on his cock he reaches down removes the bullet vibrator, and begins to tease her groin area, he first strokes and teases her over her knickers, the lace rubbing against her already hardened erect clitoris before slipping his fingers under the lace where he can tell how wet she is. The feel of her wetness under his touch excites him and makes him want to slam his cock into her but knows that she deserves to be teased a lot more before he can have his way with her.

He can feel that she is getting close to climaxing, so he stops, she lets out a little whimper, but he reminds her that she is not to cum yet. He undoes her ties, removes her sexy lacy knickers, and tells her to turn over onto all fours, she immediately does as Joe tells her, and once she is in position, he ties her hands and feet. This is the first time that Joe gets a proper glimpse at her beautiful curvy ass, and he notices the shiny diamante blocking her hole. This makes his cock twitch and grow harder.

He gets the paddle and tells Natalie she has been a good girl not coming but a bad girl for not telling him that her ass is plugged. He gently spanks her with the paddle, and she lets out a moan, so he spanks her again.

Joe then lays his head underneath her pussy and pulls her down to him so that he can lick, tease and suck on her pussy, with her butt plugged and his wet tongue on her pussy Natalie cannot control herself and squirts all over his face, joes likes that he has this much control over this beautiful woman and wants to tease her more and more.

He gets up, grabs the bottle of lube from her bedside cabinet, lathers it on his rock-hard cock, pulls her diamante plug from her beautiful behind and replaces it with his cock. E starts of slowly, teasing the entrance just his tip penetrating her behind. Natalie was excited and wet and wanted him to take her from behind, so she pushed onto his cock making it penetrate deeper.

Suddenly they hear the front door open, Jack is home......

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Wrexham

Things are hotting up nicely

By *aptain BarbarossaMan  over a year ago

Hampton, Pboro

Love the way this is written by you both!

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Babbacombe

Will post more later when I get home

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago