FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Oral for her

Oral for her

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm gunna Lay u down with affection, u're about to get freaky but ill have to pamper u first. kiss all over your neck, shoulders, down to your sweet chest . Kiss you between those warm smooth thighs. Then ill Kneel between ur soft sun kissed legs & gently fold back the soft skin covering ur clit. While looking into your eyes I go back down Tracing circles around that sweet clit. Tease it. Build up the anticipation. lick slow circles, then swirls. Make shapes with the tip of my warm tongue. In fact, I'm gunna use my tongue to write my name on ur clit. Spell out who owns your pussy JAMAL. It will Make you whine against the motion of my tongue.ill Rotate my head as i lick you slirping on your wet pussy. Then ill Place my mouth over your clit but I wont just start sucking. Pause. Making you wait. Beg even. Suck you gently, faintly. Pause between each suck and then pause some more. Indulge in the pleasure. Prolong it. Make sure as i suck you, ill wiggle my tongue too. Suck & flick your clit at the same time mmmm. Making my tongue dance on that throbbin clit. French kiss your pulsating pussy. Sliding my tongue inside of you. Pressing my lips against your wet lips. Kissing your pussy with slow passion. Then as am licking you ill slide my fingers slowly inside. Caress the walls of your pussy. Slinding my fingers probing and finding the Stroke perfect at hitting your g-spot ! massage that sensitive ribbed bit of skin, glide my fingers across your insides, explore you all while my mouth is engulfing your clit with lips & tongue strokes. Slurp on juices. I'm gunna Taste u ...Really taste u. Slurp till we both can hear the wetness of your own pussy. Then ill Open those legs & tongue fuck you deep, long & hard. Dipping my tongue in & out ... Slow, then fast, then slow, then fast ... Fold back the skin over your clit & suck deep and strong (not hard, strong) a nice, steady pace. Even when you wiggle, moaning, screamin my name ill still keep the same pace, make you submit to the power of my tongue like other chicks, suck you til your legs shake and tremble, until your clit is throbbing, until ur stomach is tense with intensity. As you cum on my tongue I'm gunna keep my mouth over your clit & keep sucking. Then step back watch you twitch x

Jamal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic