FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bull leads his lady astray

bull leads his lady astray

By *opbull OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside northwest and northeast

i wrote this account of what happenned about 8 years ago at a meet for a new cuckold couple im in contact with,i thought it was such a good factual account id publish it

here goes-------

A good example of this was alot of nights out i used to drive the 40 minutes to theirs and then pick her up i always used to go to the door and she would greet me dressed sexilly,i would always go in kiss her in front of steve her hubby explain pleasantrys and we would then leave and drive to market harborough for a few drinks leaving steve at home to his own devices.it demonstrates the trust he had in me and the power i had over them both,sometimes myself and angela would play and try to shock steve with our anticsnormally he loved it the fact he never knew what would happen.he very rarely dissaproved but even if he did he didnt really have much of a say. one pub we used to go into in particular was very quiet normally in the midweek. and was attached to a hotel.this onetime we went in there were some canadians in who were staying locally on bussness.we were sat next to them on another table and over the night you could just tell they were earwigging our conversation,and occasionly if i went to the bar or loo they would occasionly briefly flirt with angela ,i knew she liked it and so did i as i say the buzz you get of guys wanting your girlfriend, and she was attracted to one guy in particular,he was prob aged about 21/22 .(there were 5, one guy in his early 20s 3 mid thirtys and one older) our conversations were obviously very close to the bone and for the average non swingers to be hearing it must have been rather boggling,yet interesting!we were also very touchy feely which obviously brought even more eyes our way.

after a few drinks our conversations merged and we were chatting about everything and anything as you do ,what they were doing here etc and their marital status. two of the mid thirties guys left and decided to retire,leaving the remaining three,angela and myself.the conversation had got a bit flirt and then one guy asked if we were actually a couple or not (hed obvioously twigged our age gap me 22 and her 46) we looked at each other smilingly and i spoke my words were no were how could you say really good freinds,fuckbuddys, i said i have a girlfreind and Angela is married.they looked a little shocked. thinking this was just an affair. questions then fed our way like how long had it gone on and gentle micky taking about her liking the younger guys etc then,by perfect timing my phone buzzed,it was steve just wondering where we were and what we were up to,i spoke to angela and said its steve just checking up lol the guys then asked whos steve ,i replied its Angelas husband they were very shocked to find out that he knew and over the course of the next half hour the truth of our arrangement poured out and we fully explained that we were in a cuckold relationship and steve had no problem with it.it always amazes me how people react and then are completely interested,its surreal for them.

i knew angela was getting more and more turned on and i let my hands wander they could see,i could feel she was very wet.i nipped off to make a call and when i got back there had been a move round yet again and she was sandwiched between the younger guys and the mid thirties guy,they did say did i mind i said no fine by me ,even joking saying first you try nicking my beer (one had accidentally took a sip out of my glass earlier) now my girlfreind! i cheekily smiled at Angela i could tell she was enjoying the attention and it was leading somewhere unknown,we had done a couple of threesomes etc and played at clubs (normally safe) but this was new.i could also tell she was a little apprehensive but was drawing confidence from the fact i was allowing it. i then noticed the older guy put his hand on her leg looking at me to see if if there was a reaction from me,i just said are you ok she nodded and i said to the guy feel free,this gave a green light to the younger guy who followed suit and they started ever closer exploring her body with their hands.they too were nervous because they definatly hadnt done anything like this before,i think they were expecting me or her to put a stop to it.

i instructed to them that they can kiss her too which they promptly did.not heavy but just a snog or two ,i then said to her dont forget me and the other guy acroos ourside of the table.

which really got her going.she then said she needed the loo and was going to txt steve and asked if she could have another wine. i said of course,but whispered just loud enough to be heard 'only if you come back with out your knickers' , immediatly one of the chaps said they will get it, angela left to go towards the loo but i excused myself and just went for a quiet word with her ,i just wanted to clarify that she was comfortable ,she said she was so far and she was enjoying me pushing her and allowing her to flirt but it was different as most of our other flirts had been with swinging types ,or one on ones.i said well if you get too uncomfortable say and ill stop it and well go back and play infront of steve after we finish the next drink.i returned to the table and had a few words with the chaps who were still quite in awe of it all ,all i said was if shes happy i am and her hub will be,so feel free to carry on and maybe step up a gear?

The guy appeared from the bar not with a glass but full bottle of red wine and a few beers and said hed bout bulk as they were closing the bar. Angela also came back and my hand wandered and she had took the knicks off as instructed,but she hadnt used the loo she said the ladys were in abit of a state so she wouldnt use them. senseing the opportunity for her to have a moment or two alone with the guy she really liked and to push the boundry a little, i then suggested to the younger guy could she use the one in his room they were not far away,she would reward him with a kiss for it.winking at Angela! as they nipped off i did make a remark take your time theres no rush,i knew they would definatly get off together maybe at a push suck him without me being present, one of the other guys commentted he wished it was his loo she was using!

At that point i texed Angela and said if she wasnt back in fifteen minutes id come looking ,i knew what she would make of that ,in other words ,stay there at least 20! ill make excuses and come and join you and it gave her the green light a little. also i think she took it that it was my way of whittleing the group down a little.

After about ten minutes the one of the guys said those two are taking their time,i replied oh they be having a little fun,thhey asked sex? dont i mind? etc i replied she wouldnt fuck him with out me being there and if i minded?i said not really its a game for us were free people i just call the shots.i said i would go and find them shortly if they didnt come back. but that might be the last they see of me aswell! then they mentioned that the room they had gone to the young guy and the guy who was sat next to me were sharing and the olderguy had the adjacent room ,,,,,,,,,,,,and it came with an interlinking door.they confirmed it wasnt locked either.

I then made a radical suggestion i said tell you what ill go now take my beer and go to the room if i could have the other guys key,ill see whats going on

if there is something ill see whether its going to progress. i suggested if they give it another five mins after me if they go to the next door room,quietly,ill make sue ther middle door is ajar so they can see n hear.i reinforced it was unlikely but nothing might happen.

i went to the room and let myself in,she was in there on sort of sofa with this guy and he jumped up sort of a little worried things had gone to far and i was pissed off ,i just said relax,in the event all they had done at that piont was chat, kiss, and he had been sucking her tits,i walked up kissed her to show my approval and she carried on kissing him i nipped to use the loo and in doing so discreetly opened the interlinking door, I came back and i put my hand between her legs,she was very turned on ,in fact extremely turned on!i started to finger her and get her hotter whilst chatting to the guy who was geting more exited by the second.i said do you like her,had you had many girl freinds etc or anything like this happen before he replied i really like her but no ive not done this before,i said shall i make her suck your cock? he said please? then kissed her again and said you heard him he like you so suck his cock ,she got down on the floor with him sitting on the sofa and unzipped his flies and started to play with his cock. i went behind her and slid my cock into her and did some long teasing powerfull yet sensouse stokes i sped a little and she tensed and orrgasmed on me she then stood up to face me and kissed me and i told her to sit on him and tease him with her pussy he was rock hard, she did as she was told and and as she sat back onto his cock with her back to him and facing me i put my cock in her mouth and sucked me ,i instructed her just to tease him not make him cum not just yet.

i had one of the first camera phones and as she rode his cock i took two pics one of them both and one close up of his cock going into her,i decided to humble steve i was going to send these pics to him this i did with the words look what your naughty wifes doing! she turned round and started to ride him so she didnt see me go and open the door in the middle both guys were stood behind it with big bulges in their trousers. i went back and said lets have you on the bed and we have a couple of voyeurs i want to watch,she turned round and seen the two guys stood there,at this point she was so wound up she was ready to do whatever i said,she liked to be lead i also told her id text her hub again,so he knew how naughty she was being ,she got on the bed and the young guy went down between her legs and started to lick her as they made out i took a few more pics and spoke to the other guys i asked if they were liking what they seen and they said its all so weird,i said would they like to touch or get closer,they asked how far they could go? my reply was as far as they wanted.i said just give me a minute for me to speak to her i need to make her want it, as he licks her i went over and played with her as i kissed her,in the passionate moments im whispering are you liking this,,do you want it to stop, are you a naughty girl ,what would hubby do know would he like it?could you take more men,would you like to taste some more cocks?do you want to please me? shes repling yes all the time as we kissed passionatly i bekoned the other two over sat back and let let the other two in.everyone including me was so into what was happening it was unplanned surreal and with people who dont do this sort of thing,this made it passionate and exiting. it was so exiting for me as a bull for with out being degrading or horrible through passion and the want to please angela i was controlling three men and my girlfreind and the mind of her husband a ten minute drive away. i knew his mind would be working overtime.

i contacted him with one last message saying he was in for a treat later and that me and her would be in the marital bed later.i returned to the bed and joined angela and the other three for what seemed like a marathon session. alot more happened

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic