FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True Story #3 - A Subs weekend

True Story #3 - A Subs weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It began as any other did, a good morning Mistress text message to my Mistress and her followup orders. I'd be going to her house after work for the weekend. The order this Friday was simple, bright pink panties instead of boxers, wear them from I leave for work till I arrive at hers.

At work I'm very cautious, bend over the wrong way or sit the wrong way and anyone could potentially see what I'm wearing. 1pm rolls around and it's time for my good afternoon text to Mistress to which I receive an order to send her a few pics of myself in the toilets to please Mistress.

5pm comes along and it's time to leave work and my final text to mistress wishing her good evening and get in the car for the drive to Lisburn. An hour and half later I'm in Lisburn outside Mistresses house, I knock the door and once inside and the door closes, I immediately drop to my knees and kiss her feet, my way of saying hello.

Friday was always a day of catch up, very little orders or actions took place and we usually had a drink and smoke in her kitchen but my role was clear before going to the kitchen I removed my clothing and wore whatever Mistress had laid out for me, this weekend I'd be spending my time in stockings, panties and silk night gown that barely reached my bum.

Meeting Mistress in the kitchen we decided on dinner, a Chinese was ordered so I prepared plates and drinks for us. Hearing the door bell I immediately froze... Mistress laughed "don't worry SissyBoy(my sub name) I'll get it" my heart rate stabilized I dodged a bullet.

Having prepared the plates and placed them for Mistress we had our dinner and afterwards I did the dishes while Mistress relaxed in the living room and once I had completed my task I took my position on the floor beside her and began giving her a foot massage.

A couple of hours later it was bed time where i was thankful instead of being tied at the bottom of the bed Mistress was cold and wanted snuggled so i took my place beside her in bed as we both fell asleep.

Friday was over but the weekend had just begun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Would love to hear how your weekend goes hun.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

By *appyChap91Man  over a year ago

Hull

Great start

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Oh loving the sound of how this may turn out, so adore this myself, being consumed totally by another human being, obeying and doing everything that is required, so hope it involves others as well, mmmmm anyone need a slut for this, please message me xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Saturday

I awake early before Mistress and slipping out of bed I made my way to the kitchen. As routine by now I had to prepare breakfast for us but before that I begin by putting Mistress fav radio station on and getting the coffee brewing. Breakfast was simplex scrambled egg on toast, a simple but delicious meal if made correctly.

Breakfast is just about ready when I hear Mistress coming up the hall, I greet her as always on my knees and kiss her feet but promptly return to cooking otherwise I'll mess up. I give Mistress her coffee and prepare the plate for her.

We always discuss what we might do that day and it's a lift schedule. After breakfast we will be going to the local supermarket Asda for the weekly shop and a few other small errands around town. Mistress allows me to wear my own clothes as she is a discrete person but insists on me wearing my sissy outfit under my jeans and shirt. The shop goes as planned and errands were complete at lunch time when we meet with another sub who is friends with Mistress, for this we will call her Claire. Upon entering Claire's house Mistress asks her permission for her slave to present himself properly which Claire while giggling agreed too.

Removing my jeans and shirt I'm standing in her house in stockings, panties without the night gown. Mistress mentions to Claire about my ass, how it's quite a fuck able ass, a bubble butt for cock and Claire laughs saying she got a nice big strap on for it jokingly... To which Mistress responded that she's welcome to it. 10 mins later I'm bent over the coffee table as Mistress is watching Claire fuck my ass. Claire is quite easy on me to which Mistress told her to properly fuck me. Claire picks up the pace and force and before long I'm cumming over the floor to which I later clean with my tongue.

After the fucking Mistress and Claire relax in the living room while I make them a coffee and no longer of use to them I'm order to wait by the door for Mistress to be ready to leave. It's around 3pm when we leave Claire's and head home.

Mistress happy with my performance and obedience offers me a reward of my choice. My cock stirs and I respond... Humiliate me Mistress, please.

Saturday night was going to be a good one.

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Nice to be rewarded now and then when you’re a good girl

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago