FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ladies, your first squirting experience..

Ladies, your first squirting experience..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rSuave88 OP   Man  over a year ago

Mirfield

So ladies, for those of you that are messy buggers how did it feel the first time you ever squirted? Did you feel it coming on? What led to the event? Were you in shock? Or did you just go with the flow?

Look forward to hearing your experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m keeping an eye on this I’ve a fb who I’m convinced I get close to squirting but she always stops me I’ve always wondered if it feels like they are going to pee that’s why she stops me

By *k197Man  over a year ago

wymondham

For years my wife would stop me as she said it was as if she was going to pee but then one night after a few drinks I used her rampant rabbit on her and I told her to just go with whatever happened. We were in the 69 position with her on top and I was using rabbit on her while she was sucking me.very soon I felt her shake and she soaked me which just encouraged me even more. She squirted several times during that session and after we had finished I told her how much I enjoyed it and loved the taste. After assuring her it wasn't pee it's now a regular part of our fun and can even make her squirt through giving her oral now she is relaxed enough to let it happen.

Mirfield

"For years my wife would stop me as she said it was as if she was going to pee but then one night after a few drinks I used her rampant rabbit on her and I told her to just go with whatever happened. We were in the 69 position with her on top and I was using rabbit on her while she was sucking me.very soon I felt her shake and she soaked me which just encouraged me even more. She squirted several times during that session and after we had finished I told her how much I enjoyed it and loved the taste. After assuring her it wasn't pee it's now a regular part of our fun and can even make her squirt through giving her oral now she is relaxed enough to let it happen. "

That sounds amazing. I can imagine the very first time must have been quite a thrill!

By *k197Man  over a year ago

wymondham

"For years my wife would stop me as she said it was as if she was going to pee but then one night after a few drinks I used her rampant rabbit on her and I told her to just go with whatever happened. We were in the 69 position with her on top and I was using rabbit on her while she was sucking me.very soon I felt her shake and she soaked me which just encouraged me even more. She squirted several times during that session and after we had finished I told her how much I enjoyed it and loved the taste. After assuring her it wasn't pee it's now a regular part of our fun and can even make her squirt through giving her oral now she is relaxed enough to let it happen.

That sounds amazing. I can imagine the very first time must have been quite a thrill!"

Yes indeed it was. It's something that has to happen naturally and she had to be relaxed enough to allow it to happen. The couple of drinks helped and the rabbit ears on her clit sent her over the edge.

Mirfield

Anyone else got any squirting stories they would like to share?

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

My first time was totally unexpected and a total shock, I’d never been able to in the past, I felt I’d got close on a couple of occasions but I’d stopped myself for some reason, maybe because I thought I was going to pee instead of squirt, it was a totally new experience for me during a meet with a bbc, I don’t know if it was his length or girth but I squirted about 20 into penetration and there wasn’t anything I could do to stop it, the feeling was strange but nice, since then I’ve squirted many times but it depends on the other person, I’ve found the bigger the cock the more likely I’ll squirt x

Mirfield

"My first time was totally unexpected and a total shock, I’d never been able to in the past, I felt I’d got close on a couple of occasions but I’d stopped myself for some reason, maybe because I thought I was going to pee instead of squirt, it was a totally new experience for me during a meet with a bbc, I don’t know if it was his length or girth but I squirted about 20 into penetration and there wasn’t anything I could do to stop it, the feeling was strange but nice, since then I’ve squirted many times but it depends on the other person, I’ve found the bigger the cock the more likely I’ll squirt x"

Thanks for sharing! Is there a particular position that is more likely to make you squirt? Was it a trickle or did you soak the poor guy lol

doncaster

For me it’s missionary and it was more of a gush than squirt lol

Mirfield

"For me it’s missionary and it was more of a gush than squirt lol "

In my experience ive always found the missionary position (with legs on my shoulders) is most likely to end up in a wet patch lol

doncaster

Exactly the position I was in lol

By *eorge JetsonMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Face down, arse high up, knees spread wide and got an overwhelming urge to pee that I couldn't stop. Huge jets of liquid just erupted and soaked the whole bed.

Took what seemed like forever to stop and I was absolutely mortified, The embarrassment of it was enough to have me not have sex for ages.

Now that position is my solo goto when I need a fast release, never fails and I'm completely drained afterwards (no pun intended)

Mirfield

"Face down, arse high up, knees spread wide and got an overwhelming urge to pee that I couldn't stop. Huge jets of liquid just erupted and soaked the whole bed.

Took what seemed like forever to stop and I was absolutely mortified, The embarrassment of it was enough to have me not have sex for ages.

Now that position is my solo goto when I need a fast release, never fails and I'm completely drained afterwards (no pun intended) "

The images of 'jets of liquid' squirting out sounds amazing. Im glad you are now comfortable with the idea of embracing the sensation and going with the flow (no pun intended)

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

First time it happened for me was the beginning of last year. I felt so relaxed and connected with him, he was fingering my gspot and sucking my breast, I felt something building up and suddenly just whoosh - I was still very new to all this and freaked a little bit apologising as I didn't know what had happened thankfully he is a very patient considerate gentleman and he explained it to me and told me it was incredibly sexy and turned him on then he started doing some amazing things with his tongue and I couldn't hold back and gushed right in his mouth! I now can't stop the squirting it happens regularly, but very rarely during sex it is usually from fingering or a tongue. Sometimes I'm embarrassed by it, sometimes I'm so turned on I don't care x

I'm so jealous of you all. I've never squirted

Mirfield

"First time it happened for me was the beginning of last year. I felt so relaxed and connected with him, he was fingering my gspot and sucking my breast, I felt something building up and suddenly just whoosh - I was still very new to all this and freaked a little bit apologising as I didn't know what had happened thankfully he is a very patient considerate gentleman and he explained it to me and told me it was incredibly sexy and turned him on then he started doing some amazing things with his tongue and I couldn't hold back and gushed right in his mouth! I now can't stop the squirting it happens regularly, but very rarely during sex it is usually from fingering or a tongue. Sometimes I'm embarrassed by it, sometimes I'm so turned on I don't care x"

I dont think theres anything to be embarrassed about. I reckon the majority of guys find it a big turn on. And right into his mouth? So naughty!

Mirfield

"I'm so jealous of you all. I've never squirted "

With a bit more experimenting you may be able to experience it. I think you need to be fully relaxed to give yourself chance to release it x

doncaster

Don’t worry it’ll happen for you, you’ve just got to be patient and experiment, different things make a woman squirt, some prefer toys, some tongue and fingers, both of them have never made me squirt, for me it’s the size of the cock and the position I’m in, the important thing is to relax and don’t try and hold back when you feel that build up x

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I'm so jealous of you all. I've never squirted

With a bit more experimenting you may be able to experience it. I think you need to be fully relaxed to give yourself chance to release it x"

It is mental as well as physical!

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

The first time I squirted I was quite d*unk and with a gorgeous Kiwi guy.

He loved it, but I was in total shock. I'd never even orgasmed prior to that. I remember sniffing the patch on the bed wondering if I had peed myself!

It felt great and I think I relaxed from the alcohol and just really enjoying what he was doing to me.

I was 26 then and didnt orgasm or squirt again until I was nearly 40.

Too uptight lol.

Mirfield

"The first time I squirted I was quite d*unk and with a gorgeous Kiwi guy.

He loved it, but I was in total shock. I'd never even orgasmed prior to that. I remember sniffing the patch on the bed wondering if I had peed myself!

It felt great and I think I relaxed from the alcohol and just really enjoying what he was doing to me.

I was 26 then and didnt orgasm or squirt again until I was nearly 40.

Too uptight lol.

"

Judging by your username i get the idea that you cant stop yourself these days

But now I squirt all the time. I love it. Making up foe lost time lol.

Cowgirl with my nipples being sucked gives me the most amazing mega orgasms and his getting very wet cock and balls.

I can squirt through most things, but am a bit scared of drowning a guy so don't do it through oral.

Mirfield

"But now I squirt all the time. I love it. Making up foe lost time lol.

Cowgirl with my nipples being sucked gives me the most amazing mega orgasms and his getting very wet cock and balls.

I can squirt through most things, but am a bit scared of drowning a guy so don't do it through oral. "

Wow thats quite an impressive repertoire. And drowning? Now im intrigued to how much you can squirt in one go lol

I can squirt through most things, but am a bit scared of drowning a guy so don't do it through oral.

Wow thats quite an impressive repertoire. And drowning? Now im intrigued to how much you can squirt in one go lol "

You'll have to try and catch me on cam some time lol.

Mirfield

Wow thats quite an impressive repertoire. And drowning? Now im intrigued to how much you can squirt in one go lol

"

Are you planning on camming anytime soon?

Just wanting to watch for research purposes lol

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

"I'm so jealous of you all. I've never squirted

With a bit more experimenting you may be able to experience it. I think you need to be fully relaxed to give yourself chance to release it x

It is mental as well as physical! "

I agree. Since we found that my partner can make me squirt, I have to try not to think about it, because I want so want it to happen I'm not relaxing enough. It's an amazing feeling, and he loves making me do it. Works best for me if he finger fucks me from behind, vigorously abusing my G-spot. Trying to work out a position where he can catch it in his mouth too! And for those who doubt, and say it's just pee, we can guarantee it isn't. Pee is water, and feels like it to the touch. The liquid produced during squirting is silky smooth (and a great lubricant for a good hammering afterwards)

Are you planning on camming anytime soon?

Just wanting to watch for research purposes lol"

Maybe

By *okstirMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I got my ex to squirt...it was her first time and loved it..I used my fingers and massages her G spot until i could taste it then used my middle two fingers and made her explode all over the bed.. she loved it and I miss doing it..one other time a work college 28 who liked older men came to my hotel..she never squirted before and let’s just say she had her eyes open lol

It happens and to be honest I actually wish it didnt sometimes.

While it feels good it's not an orgasm for me.

Usually happens with skilled fingers.

Nothing to be embarrassed about,it’s really sexy and horny

» Add a new message to this topic