FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Used by a cougar

Used by a cougar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My fantasy:

I go to a sexy, sophisticated, mature woman's (50years old) house after chatting to her for some time on here. I know she loves nothing better than young, fit guys because she told me herself and she has met many before, backed up by some superb verifications. I have always called her mistress and I feel very fortunate that she has picked me as one of her young cubs.

On arrival, she greets me at her door in a revealing black latex dress with a belt, fish net stockings, and high heels and she ushers me inside.

'go through to the bedroom and strip down to your boxers' she says with a quiet, commanding yet soft voice, and she points to the nearest room.

I oblige without question, uttering yes mistress. In the bedroomI take my tight T shirt off and the rest of my clothes so that I am standing before her in just a pair of tight white boxer pants.

'yum' she says, 'you'll do me fine.' she pushes me back on to her bed so that I am flat on my back. She takes off her belt and fastens it very loosely around my neck, so she has me on a leash. Holding my leash in one hand she climbs on top of me and straddles herself across me on top of my crotch, so she is sitting pressed against my fit

8" cock in my boxers. She leans half way over so her face is a foot away from mine on the bed and she then pulls me closer with the belt and hard into her so that next second we are engaged in some very heavy, passionate kissing. This goes on for a good 5 minutes until she pushes my head back onto the bed.

She then grinds her body up mine until her thighs are either side of my head, I know what's coming next and I can't wait. She thrusts her thong to one side.

"now be a good boy and eat mistresses' pussy."

"yes mistess' I obey

She then thrusts herself into my face so that she is 'face-fucking' me. I go to work on her with my tongue as her hands run through my hair, squirming and moaning as she becomes wetter and wetter.

"good boy, that's it' she keeps saying in her soft voice.

After about 10 minutes she has cum in my face and still straddling me, with a thigh either side, she slides herself down my body again until she is just above my knees.

'you've done well' she says, still holding my lead in one hand, 'now let me use your young body for my pleasure'

Tbc....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

More xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should I go on?