FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the Clubhouse scrumdown ( the Final whistle )

the Clubhouse scrumdown ( the Final whistle )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *van Arden OP   Man  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Continued..........

After a few minutes Adam sat up on the massage table his monster cock now sleeping between his groin but even dormant his manhood was an impressive sight. In its flaccid state it was still larger than most of cocks in the room and his recently emptied huge balls were now less tight as the outline of his two sperm producing testicles hung like two walnuts in his ballsack and as he slid off the table his large cock and balls hung low. Each of the young guys and even myself had enjoyed the company of Petite Fleur as she lay there on the massage bed having been licked, stroked,sucked and fucked by the half dozen guys who'd made her the centre of attraction tonight. As she lay on the bed now soaked with her own love juice and the vast amount of cum that had spilled out of her well used pussy. She must be feeling a bit tender between her legs I thought having taken so many cocks including the huge cock of Adam that could only be inserted halfway into her love tunnel. How wrong I was as she dismounted from the table and knelt upon the excercise in readiness for the finale of her evening.

As she knelt on the mat she used wet wipes to remove the spunk that had been spilt on her pert little body until she felt clean again and smelt divine. I'm ready now she said as I realised she was removing the spunk to allow for a fresh issue of manseed that was about to be shot from the attendant cocks. Wasting no time the guys in the room surrounded her with Adam's frame towering above the other guys as his cock began to grow in his hand. Petite Fleur was treated to the gentle hands of the guys who stroked and coaxed her beautiful body leaving no part of her body untouched. The guy's hands eagerly caressing her pert breasts and twerking her hardened nipples . Other guys knelt down and slipped their fingers into her pussy which was still very wet with her love juices.

Her hands greedily found the cocks she'd been looking for as she sucked the rampant cockheads in turn sucking for all she was worth even deepthroating some of the guys (with the exception of Adam's cock whose size had almost broken her jaw) It was a vision sheer lust to watch Petite Fleur feast upon the assembled cocks as a couple of the guys, with sensitive glans felt their bodies judder and their knees buckled at she sucked and licked them with a sense of absolute lust. It wasn't too long before the first guy told Petite Fleur he was about to cum and as he did a huge wad of his cum was discharged onto her face catching her squarely in the eyes the suddenness of his ejaculation catching her off guard. It wasn't long before the next cock was about to explode and such was the ferocity of the cumshot that it exitted past her face and "fell to Earth" on the legs of one of the guys opposite as the spunk trickled down his thigh. One by one the assembled guys released their cumshots with Adam who was fourth in line to cum on Petite Fleur's face issued a big load that landed on her chin and began to drop onto the floor. At last it was my turn as I wanked my cock furiously pulling my foreskin back and thrusting my glans towards her face. Petite Fleur grabbed my shaft with one hand and played with my balls with the other. Hungrily she feasted on my cockhead as she massaged my balls which were tightly drawn into my groin in anticipation of the release of my cum.

Petite Fleur continued to suck my cockhead for all she was worth and as I considered her talented mouth had been used on several other guy's cocks. A thought that made me even hornier as she easily deepthroated my manhood. My legs shuddering as my over sensitive glans rubbed her tonsils and made her gag. She knew what she was doing as she swallowed my shaft and each time my glans touched the back of her throat my legs shuddered and jerked. I could sense the wonderful feeling of an imminent climax building in my loins as she continued to work upon my cock. I was so close to cumming now as I asked Petite Fleur if she wanted to swallow my manseed and she replied of course. With those words I filled her mouth with my warm cum but as she continued to suck me feverishly my legs began to buckle in the ecstasy she had taken me to. She sucked and sucked me until I could give her no more of my spunk as she swallowed it all. The guys stood back to admire her cum splattered body and to reflect upon the absolutely exceptional sexual experience we had shared and I knew that we would be repeating this evening at some stage in the future.

The guys wiped themselves clean and began to dress themselves before leaving as I started to clean up the treatment room concentrating upon the cum splattered massage table. I used the mop and bucket to clean the floor on which so much love juice had been spilled. Once clean I sprayed the treatment room with air freshener ,locked up and went home with a huge smile of satisfaction upon my face. Yes I thought we must repeat this horny session in the future.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Hoe there were more nights of fun you can tell.

By *van Arden OP   Man  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Oh yes mmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic