FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time sharin my gf

First time sharin my gf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongtime30 OP   Man  over a year ago

York

Me 20 and my girlfriend 18 had been together for about 3/4 months and had tried a few things before, when one day my uncle asked if we wanted to go round for a bbq and a few drinks I said to him sure give us 2 hours, so she can get ready she went and got a shower can down and was wearing a shortish brown dress and black leggings.

he came to pick us up and took us to his house which is about 30 minute drive from mine, when we got there we was talking for a little while and had a smoke and some food before drinking quite a bit of beer and vodka , a short time later i felt liked i needed to go to toilet and left the room i was in there for about 5 mybe 10 minutes and when i came back and she was sat on my uncle's lap, she must of started getting horny as when i looked over at her she was grinding her ass on his cock and when she noticed I was looking at her she had this look I've never seen in her eyes before.

I mimed over to her to come her so she came over to sit on my lap and with a couple of secomds started doing the same to me and was trying to grab my cock through my trousers, after a few minutes of it my cock was rock hard and i was so turned I started to rub her pussy through her leggings and she was biting her lips to try not make any noise, she did very well until i slide my hand down her leggings and slid my finger into her tight teen pussy, as i did she let out a loud moan and looked into my eyes i just kept finger her pussy till she pulled my hand away and moved abit so she could take my cock out and started playing with my hard cock and balls, I looked down at her and said "come on lets go to the bathroom so i can fuck you" she locked eyes with me and just kept playing with my hard cock for a few minutes before she moved position so she was knelt on the floor while i was on sofa so she could start sucking my cock, I got so lost in the moment i tilted my head back and shut my eyes, a couple of minutes go by and i hear her make a noise and she moved abit with my cock still in her mouth i didnt think much of it and just stayed as i was enjoying her mouth round my cock, a minute or so later she moved again and lets out i moan and shes "yes fuck me" i open my eyes to see that my uncle had come behind her and pulled her leggings down and was balls deep in my girlfriends pussy, I was so shocked at first and look down at her but the look on her face said it all at her it was amazing ive never seen her like that before, the look in her eyes she was loving it having a cock in her as she was sucking my cock.

My uncle was fucking her hard from behind and grabs her head and forced her to take all my cock in her mouth making her gag on it and not letting her breath for about 30seconds, She was loving ever second of it i told her to switch round and suck my uncle's cock while i fucked her soaking pussy we carried on for a few hours fucking before i dumped my load in her pussy and my uncle came in her mouth.

The next morning we woke up and we didnt say anything bout what happened she just asked if i will go to shop for her so i did, the shop is bout 5mins walk away so i was gone for mybe 15 minutes when i got back i opened the door and all i could hear was moaning from a distance as i walking upstairs her moans were getting louder, I walked up to the bedroom door which was wide open and she was sat on my uncles cock riding him i was stood watching i was getting so turned on and i hear from her "yes cum in me", 2 minutes later he lets out a moan filling her teen pussy with his hot cum she looked up at me and smiled, we fucked her together a few more times that night and over the next fewdays before we cam back home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Horny situation.

My wife was early twenties and we had already been involved with other men fucking her. Something similar happened involving my uncle although I regarded him as my uncle was actually my father's cousin.

My wife had flirted with him on a few occasions when dressed up and flashing stockings etc. Gave us a lift home from a function and came in intending to be for coffee. She also sitting on his lap when I returned from making his coffee. I visit the toilet taking my time as I sww him feeling her up and she also had that look on her face enjoying it.

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow great

edinburgh

Not sure if I should say more about it

By *ocky82Man  over a year ago

Watford

"Not sure if I should say more about it"

100% you should !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should!

"Not sure if I should say more about it"

You have to can’t tease us like that

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

You just made me cum...so horny

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Tell us more

edinburgh

I enjoyed any time she was getting attention from other men so was turned on by him having a feel of her stockinged legs. I had caught sight if him doing this on other occasions but him being over thirty years older I didn't think my wife was into anything with him except flirting fun knowing I enjoyed her doing that too.

He hadn't been drinking at the function as was supposed to be picking his wife up from the airport early next morning.

I come back from the toilet and my wife says to fetch some drinks as he can have a couple of beers now. She and I had been drinking a bit but not in any way d*unk. She got up and put some _usic on and I noticed the blouse was undone enough to show her tits in the push up bra not that she needed the bra at that age.

She sat back down next to my uncle on the sofa and the short skirt rode up showing off her stockinged legs and suspenders.

She took his hand and placed it on her thigh saying to him he likes seeing me touched up.

My uncle gave a laugh and said something like not as much as he liked it. My wife put her hand on his lap and was obviously feeling his growing erection. My uncle was looking towards me as she unzipped him and slid her hand inside.

edinburgh

She leaned over and they kissed as he was undoing her blouse and bra then feeling her tits.

I was excited by the scene before me as I had been with other men we had met but this was different and I had mixed feelings. My opinion was to stop things or say nothing. I hadn't been aware that there had been more intimate involvement between them discretely on some previous occasions. He seemed very confident as she eased his cock out on view to me and I saw how thick and big he was. Her saying to me look at his lovely big cock. Him looking at me again I felt they had been planning something like this to happen and he knew I encouraged her to enjoy other men.

He guided her head towards his cock and she started sucking on it. Now it was him who asked if I liked the view and all I did was nod and had to give mine a stroke through my trousers. A smile on his face he then said get yours out don't be shy.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great story

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

edinburgh

Trying to explain this so everyone reading it gets enough detail to picture the situation. Thanks to all comments.

I had to unzip myself and get my own cock put to stroke myself which felt strange in front of my uncle.

She helped him undress and he knelt in front of her taking her panties off before he parted her stockinged legs and paused for a moment asking her what she wanted and her answer was that cock of yours in me as she put her arms around his neck.

He slowly entered her pussy and her head went back as he inched his big thick cock into her. The sight was so erotic and exciting to witness.

My presence not was not significant as they kissed then he told her she was a good girl and that he had wanted to fuck her for so long. He said more but I couldn't hear or what she was saying. Then he started fucking her as he kissed and licked her tits.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow lovely

edinburgh

I was now witnessing my wife loving him fucking her and had to get my own cock out to carefully stroke myself. Seeing him eagerly fucking her and his bum cheeks clenching as he fired his spunk in my wife then he move to sit beside her leaving her open legged and invite me to take a turn.

I slid my cock into her gaping hole and hardly felt anything as her spunky hole had been stretched by his thick cock. I lasted about six strokes before firing my own load in her.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

edinburgh

There is more to share but only if others want me to do so.

This was to progress my cuckold position

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now-

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ARPMAN66Man  over a year ago

Stafford

"There is more to share but only if others want me to do so.

This was to progress my cuckold position "

Yes keep going please

edinburgh

My wife suggested that he stay over and have another beer. He could leave from ours to pick up his wife from the airport next morning.

He didn't need any encouragment to agree with her. Still sitting together on the sofa her half naked and him naked.

I felt a bit embarrassed answering his questions about enjoying other men fucking my wife. Her also saying she enjoyed the sex fun and telling him he was certainly one of the best as she sat caressing his cock as we sat talking and having a drink.

By *ig man 40Man  over a year ago

havant

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Great story, can't wait for more, very erotic.

When we were younger I watched as the wife's old uncle , a farmer, fondled her tits, she had a good pair then so they were irresistible.

cheshire/Preston

mullingar

edinburgh

He said if he was staying over it was best I get used to how he wanted this. He would take my wife to our bed and have some private time with her. She instantly agreed even before I had any chance to comment. He told me I could do whatever but not go into the room tonight. My wife said she would go up and shower and put on some sexy undies for him giving his cock a few strokes in front of me watching as she looked at me smiling.

Leaving the room left me alone with my uncle who now asked if the thought of him fucking her would frustrate me and I answered yes. He continued saying it is what you want though and again I admitted yes. He laughed saying ok we are getting off to a good start and I want to know more about your wife's desires. He said we could talk after tonight and he told me he had some past experience of this and told me just enjoy it as it is for tonight before leaving for the bedroom.

cheshire/Preston

edinburgh

Some others may relate to the reality that I had very mixed emotions at this point. So excited and turned on that a man was on his way up to our bedroom to enjoy sex with a very willing female also wanting to be fucked by his well proportioned cock. She happened to be my wife and I was doing nothing to prevent them having this private time together. The fact that he had knowledge that I was extremely excited by it and that he wasn't just some stranger but a man I regarded as my uncle who I had known all my life added to the excitement in some way. Also that I had allowed him to take more control of things without any fuss in excluding me from the room had me shaking with excitement.

Not easy to explain and appologise if not making sense to all who are reading this.

Kinross

"Some others may relate to the reality that I had very mixed emotions at this point. So excited and turned on that a man was on his way up to our bedroom to enjoy sex with a very willing female also wanting to be fucked by his well proportioned cock. She happened to be my wife and I was doing nothing to prevent them having this private time together. The fact that he had knowledge that I was extremely excited by it and that he wasn't just some stranger but a man I regarded as my uncle who I had known all my life added to the excitement in some way. Also that I had allowed him to take more control of things without any fuss in excluding me from the room had me shaking with excitement.

Not easy to explain and appologise if not making sense to all who are reading this.

"

It makes sense, I can relate to the hornieness of the situation despite it being family....

edinburgh

Going upstairs and listening at the closed bedroom door I was stroking my own hard cock. I had the urge to go in and at least get to watch as I had done with other men we had met through contact mags.

The thing that stopped me was in part the excitement felt of doing as I was told by him. Also her eagerness from the start of this and her obvious agreement of them both having private time together. I had from the beginning of my wife and I involving other men that she was free to have fun with whoever she chose to just hadn't expected it to be my uncle in this way but it was too late to change that now.

Having cum then went to lay on the bed in the next room my thoughts wandered to what he would think about me and what things would be like between us all now.

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

edinburgh

Even with various thoughts running through my head my cock was hard hearing the noises from the main bedroom of my wife being fucked. Wanking myself as I now imagined him giving her such pleasure with his big cock and him enjoying the use of my sexy young wife.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep. Waking early morning as I heard him moving around visiting the toilet.

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Sooo good...sooo stiff

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

mullingar

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

great stuff slippy a little ambivalence is so much more sexy in a cuckold

The intensity of your wish to please your wife and complty with your uncle ishes is so touching espaicially with your conciseness' of your humilliation

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

Oh love it

edinburgh

Thanks for all comments and things which encourages me to tell more.

I got up as I felt I at least had to face him before he left. He came out the bathroom already dressed as he was leaving to pick his wife up from the airport. He was smiling as he looked at me and asking if I had been wanking while he had been enjoying my wife. I had to admit that I had done so until eventually falling asleep. Good man he replied now wash your hands and you can make me a coffee before I leave. I was still only wearing the pants and tshirt I had fired my spunk into and he said not to bother putting a robe on it amused him to see the state of me.

After quickly visiting the toilet and washing my hands I went down to find him stiing at the breakfast table waiting for me to make his coffee.

The general chat from him was that he had found my wife one of the sexiest and eager sluts he had experienced adding that he had done this sort of thing a few times fucking willing wives but he had not thought I was such a willing cuckold before last night. Also he had learned more from my wife about us having met men to enjoy sex with her. He told me he understood more about my liking for her to enjoy fun with other men and that he knew how to deal with me if I wanted this to continue.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

cheshire/Preston

Carry on

edinburgh

Intending to carry on just trying to find the best way to explain.

He was a close family friend and regarded as my uncle as such but where the relationship between him and myself and my wife was concerned that had very much changed. Both he and I knew that as the conversation continued.

southam

keep going you were lucky to meet an experienced and confident bull who si so close Like teh way he gets enjoyment from your predicament

southam

Let's hear more of the conversation

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

edinburgh

During the conversation he made me realise it was the kind of treatment I would learn to relish and that instead of other situations with men involved I would not have a say in any involvement during meets rather just appreciate what I could as my wife became more of his slut.

edinburgh

the conversation I or rather he was having with me was for him to establish that he was intending this just to be the start of his involvement with my willing wife. He was not just intent on fucking her but enjoyed an alpha type role and to help me learn I would get my pleasure from him fucking her as his willing slut and me submitting to that situation.

cheshire/Preston

edinburgh

My wife walked in and I hadn't heard her coming down. She had a robe on and sat on my uncle's lap as she kissed him. He slid his hand inside her robe feeling her tits. After kissing they turned to look at me and he said looks like he was having a few wanks and her smiling as she saw the spunk stains on my tshirt and pants. I also had a visible hard on and he added that is just from me telling him how I was enjoying fucking you. She laughed out loud and then said she loved the sex with him.

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

mullingar

By *ocforuMan  over a year ago

Cork City

"My wife walked in and I hadn't heard her coming down. She had a robe on and sat on my uncle's lap as she kissed him. He slid his hand inside her robe feeling her tits. After kissing they turned to look at me and he said looks like he was having a few wanks and her smiling as she saw the spunk stains on my tshirt and pants. I also had a visible hard on and he added that is just from me telling him how I was enjoying fucking you. She laughed out loud and then said she loved the sex with him. "
good story really enjoyed it would like to hear more

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice keep going please

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

My gf and I at the time had talked dirty a few times about her being fucked with my permission. We were living together and I was 28 and she was 32.we were both quite Liberal and enjoyed many role play scenarios. We were at a pals wedding staying over at a nearby hotel. We were on a table with a few people who were staying at Same hotel. A guy in his late 40s was chatting her up and giving her lots of attention which unknown to him we both enjoyed. She encouraged him knowing it would make me so horny for later and danced with him a few times. We were both loving the fun watching him enjoying her. We fucked like rabbits that night and talked about him. She admitted she really fancied him and I said how about it then. If he's about let's see if he would. No problem there she said. He had a fucking hard on dancing with me. It was kind of agreed if he was about we would see if he wants to. We decided if he did what the rules were and she called the shots although it would be me to invite him. So we went down for breakfast with her wearing a skirt and quite see through top. Not what she would normally wear for breakfast. We chose a table with spare seats and disappointingly he wasn't around. We were both horny as fuck slowly eating breakfast. Her nipples clearly showing her excitement. Then he came in and I beconed him over and sat him directly opposite her. His eyes were glued to her top and tits. We both loving the excitement of it. Her hand rubbing me under the table. We made small talk about the wedding and evening. But the atmosphere was electric. She was complimenting him about his well looked after physique and asking about wives and girlfriends. She wanted to know all about him. We knew he was on his own and said he was single as he preferred it like that. She was teasing him about fucking the waitress or anyone at the do. He said if he had a choice he'd fuck my girlfriend but was sure I kept her well fucked anyway. Girlfriend said yes I did and had fucked her before breakfast and with luck maybe before we leave today. He was obviously loving the dirty talk. She squeezed my hard cock and said. Go on its upto you now. She got up and said she'd had enough to eat and see me upstairs. Kissed me then kissed him which surprised him. He watched every step she made across the room.

My god your girlfriend is hot he said. I bet she is a good fuck. Yes I said and kept him talking over coffee to give her chance to get ready in the room. Then I told him she fancied him lots and if it wasn't for me she'd probably have fucked him. Wow I'd have fucked her no problem he said. Well maybe you can I said. He looked at me. I think she would fuck us both, what would you say about that. We've talked about it and she's getting ready now. If you want to then come to our room in about 15 minutes. I'll let you decide. Whatever she is going to be fucked. And left, went to the room and told her about the conversation. Done deal then she said. We were both horny as fuck, I got undressed into a gown. Told her to stay as she was as that would excite him more. As we waited like 2 kids, scared but excited waiting for the knock on the door. We decided she would open the door.

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

edinburgh

Lovely have to say I did something similar although not at a wedding. It was a male friend she had fancied for ages and I also had to ask him but that is another story for later and for a future post perhaps.

Kinross

"My gf and I at the time had talked dirty a few times about her being fucked with my permission. We were living together and I was 28 and she was 32.we were both quite Liberal and enjoyed many role play scenarios. We were at a pals wedding staying over at a nearby hotel. We were on a table with a few people who were staying at Same hotel. A guy in his late 40s was chatting her up and giving her lots of attention which unknown to him we both enjoyed. She encouraged him knowing it would make me so horny for later and danced with him a few times. We were both loving the fun watching him enjoying her. We fucked like rabbits that night and talked about him. She admitted she really fancied him and I said how about it then. If he's about let's see if he would. No problem there she said. He had a fucking hard on dancing with me. It was kind of agreed if he was about we would see if he wants to. We decided if he did what the rules were and she called the shots although it would be me to invite him. So we went down for breakfast with her wearing a skirt and quite see through top. Not what she would normally wear for breakfast. We chose a table with spare seats and disappointingly he wasn't around. We were both horny as fuck slowly eating breakfast. Her nipples clearly showing her excitement. Then he came in and I beconed him over and sat him directly opposite her. His eyes were glued to her top and tits. We both loving the excitement of it. Her hand rubbing me under the table. We made small talk about the wedding and evening. But the atmosphere was electric. She was complimenting him about his well looked after physique and asking about wives and girlfriends. She wanted to know all about him. We knew he was on his own and said he was single as he preferred it like that. She was teasing him about fucking the waitress or anyone at the do. He said if he had a choice he'd fuck my girlfriend but was sure I kept her well fucked anyway. Girlfriend said yes I did and had fucked her before breakfast and with luck maybe before we leave today. He was obviously loving the dirty talk. She squeezed my hard cock and said. Go on its upto you now. She got up and said she'd had enough to eat and see me upstairs. Kissed me then kissed him which surprised him. He watched every step she made across the room.

My god your girlfriend is hot he said. I bet she is a good fuck. Yes I said and kept him talking over coffee to give her chance to get ready in the room. Then I told him she fancied him lots and if it wasn't for me she'd probably have fucked him. Wow I'd have fucked her no problem he said. Well maybe you can I said. He looked at me. I think she would fuck us both, what would you say about that. We've talked about it and she's getting ready now. If you want to then come to our room in about 15 minutes. I'll let you decide. Whatever she is going to be fucked. And left, went to the room and told her about the conversation. Done deal then she said. We were both horny as fuck, I got undressed into a gown. Told her to stay as she was as that would excite him more. As we waited like 2 kids, scared but excited waiting for the knock on the door. We decided she would open the door. "

Very hot story, following bhoping for a continuation

Kinross

"My gf and I at the time had talked dirty a few times about her being fucked with my permission. We were living together and I was 28 and she was 32.we were both quite Liberal and enjoyed many role play scenarios. We were at a pals wedding staying over at a nearby hotel. We were on a table with a few people who were staying at Same hotel. A guy in his late 40s was chatting her up and giving her lots of attention which unknown to him we both enjoyed. She encouraged him knowing it would make me so horny for later and danced with him a few times. We were both loving the fun watching him enjoying her. We fucked like rabbits that night and talked about him. She admitted she really fancied him and I said how about it then. If he's about let's see if he would. No problem there she said. He had a fucking hard on dancing with me. It was kind of agreed if he was about we would see if he wants to. We decided if he did what the rules were and she called the shots although it would be me to invite him. So we went down for breakfast with her wearing a skirt and quite see through top. Not what she would normally wear for breakfast. We chose a table with spare seats and disappointingly he wasn't around. We were both horny as fuck slowly eating breakfast. Her nipples clearly showing her excitement. Then he came in and I beconed him over and sat him directly opposite her. His eyes were glued to her top and tits. We both loving the excitement of it. Her hand rubbing me under the table. We made small talk about the wedding and evening. But the atmosphere was electric. She was complimenting him about his well looked after physique and asking about wives and girlfriends. She wanted to know all about him. We knew he was on his own and said he was single as he preferred it like that. She was teasing him about fucking the waitress or anyone at the do. He said if he had a choice he'd fuck my girlfriend but was sure I kept her well fucked anyway. Girlfriend said yes I did and had fucked her before breakfast and with luck maybe before we leave today. He was obviously loving the dirty talk. She squeezed my hard cock and said. Go on its upto you now. She got up and said she'd had enough to eat and see me upstairs. Kissed me then kissed him which surprised him. He watched every step she made across the room.

My god your girlfriend is hot he said. I bet she is a good fuck. Yes I said and kept him talking over coffee to give her chance to get ready in the room. Then I told him she fancied him lots and if it wasn't for me she'd probably have fucked him. Wow I'd have fucked her no problem he said. Well maybe you can I said. He looked at me. I think she would fuck us both, what would you say about that. We've talked about it and she's getting ready now. If you want to then come to our room in about 15 minutes. I'll let you decide. Whatever she is going to be fucked. And left, went to the room and told her about the conversation. Done deal then she said. We were both horny as fuck, I got undressed into a gown. Told her to stay as she was as that would excite him more. As we waited like 2 kids, scared but excited waiting for the knock on the door. We decided she would open the door. "

Very hot story, following bhoping for a continuation

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Great stories

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Within minutes the door knock came and she went to open it. He was there in just lose joggers and t shirt. Came in and she kissed him straight away. Moments later tounges too as I watched now hard as fuck myself. I said to take her blouse off and let him use her breasts. She obediently un buttoned her blouse and his hand immediately carressing her 38dd breasts. Her nipples poking out beautifully. He quickly unclipped her bra and I moved over to join them. Holding and carressing her as her breathing very heavy. Her hand rubbing his cock over joggers and a very impressive hard on. Wow I said that looks a handful. More than that he said its a good mouthful too. Needing no further hint she dropped to her knees and pulled his joggers down. He took off his t shirt and I dropped my gown. She took his cock as we both watched in her mouth pulling hard on it as he growned with pleasure. Ooh that's amazing he said what a girlfriend would have. She didn't forget me. Wanking me and sharing sucking us both. We both watching her moving hands and mouth between us. Going slowly obviously not wanting either of us to cum. OK I said now for you, stand up. They both immediately kissing and hands all over. I moved behind her and unzipped her small skirt and pulled it down. His hand straight between her legs feeling her cunt over her knickers. So I pulled them down too. She kneels on the bed facing us legs wide apart as with obvious skill he fingers her deeply. I'm kneeling behind her supporting her and carressing her. Her orgasm is building fast and he increases the depth and pace of his fingering as she shudders and deeply moans with her first orgasm. She moves forward to take his cock in her mouth. Her ass and cunt now near me as I feel for her entrance with my cock. No not you first she shouts, swap over. I get your cock all the time laughing. He moves behind her and I'm in front. With no warning he feeds himself into her in a long deep thrust pushing her head down as I look on at her. Ass up and he's in total control holding her, feeding his cock into her rythmatically with her pushing herself back onto him. Loving every inch of him. Ooh god this is fucking amazing she says, I want it all. I'm feeling her all over wanking myself as he fucks her harder and harder as she's losing control again he holds her tightly not stopping as she comes again losing all her strength but he has her. It's obviously getting close for him as he looks across to me. Almost wanting permission, I say go on finish in her. Ooh yes she shouted, i want you in me. He's now fucking as hard as anyone can and tenses up as he delivers his gorgeous spunk deep inside her. They both relax as he let's his grip go breathing heavily and she's hot with sweat. He then says I think it's your turn now. And I move across her missionary style. Kissing her damp sweating face and breasts. Oh yes get in me please. No resistance to my cock sliding in her wet spunk filled cunt. Go on fuck me I want yours now. In moments I'm going hard and deep inside her as our friend watches standing naked rubbing her nipples roughly between his fingers. I'm not sure if it was me or him that drove her to orgasm again but she did. And I unloaded as requested. We all lie back exhausted. Well I didn't expect that this morning he said. We did I said, we talked and fucked last night and this morning thinking about you fucking her. Well I hope it was as good as you anticipated. Ooh god it was I loved everything you did she said. Everything you both did. Kissing us each. Are you staying tonight he asks. We weren't but we both look at each other kind of knowing that I will be calling reception to ask for another night. She says it's a conn us both having rooms eh. Well come upto mine then I'm in the top floor suite.

mullingar

edinburgh

Nice description from William and more to the point than I managed too.

southam

Brilliant

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Lovely story

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago