FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected Turkish delights

Unexpected Turkish delights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellow mick OP   Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

My wife and myself went on unexpected holiday to turkey

Anyway it was my wife 50 th birthday so we went to turkey with everything in the world going on

The hotel food was not the best in world do we found this little restaurant not far from hotel run by Family

Old man two sons and wife of one of sons great food

Lots of banter between was great they Spock great English

Back at hotel after the first night there was having sex with wife and brought up that think old man fancy you with all the attention he was given you at restaurant

She went mad told me don’t be stupid

We had been childhood sweet harts and I would of been the only cock she had ever had .

But did try to talk wife into trying different people in our sex life but was always big no no no

We only went for week holiday we had food in this restaurant first few days we would give them phone call before going to make sure we could get food ok .

It was on the forth day we were planning on food there when we had phone call from restaurant saying it was closed today for there father 70th birthday

But if we like could come along for birthday

Anyway the food in hotel was rubbish so we decided to go along and if we did not like could find something else to eat.

Anyway was not long before people started to leave and we were left there my wife and myself with the 70 year old man his two sons and one of there wife

Music was playing alcohol flowing

Not to sure what happened but my 50year old innocent wife turns to me as starts asking was I

seriously about the old man fancy hear well we chatting about it said think so why .

Was come to end of night wife was little bit d*unk as was I and the rest of them still there music was just playing in background was great just the six of us around the table talking could feel the sexual tension between my wife and old man as he kept running his hands over her shoulder leaving it on her leg

Did not think to much of it any way my wife says she needs to go to toilet.

As she walk out funny there were 5 pairs of eyes looking all over here I sat there so proud of hear being my wife of over 25 years .

The old man leaves the table to get some more drinks of he goes anyway wife comes back following old man smiles all over head face laughing about something ??

If you want me to continue??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Ok then go ahead

By *imon1932Man  over a year ago

Flintshire

Definitely want to hear more

By *000photoplMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonder what the laughing was about?

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Bridgend

Wife comes back shuffling into next to me old man comes back

We’re all sitting around table music on in background

Looks me in eyes and say you know you said old man fancy me we he talked the knickers of me as she gave me her knickers fuck did not know what has happened never long enough for them to of had sex ..???

We’re all back now old man 70 today

One some late 20 outher son late 30 outher wife late 30 drinking smiles chats anyway my wife sitting there and I noticed old mans hand on here leg wide nor to worried about it anyway

Wife say anyone fancy birthday dance so of there go one by one as my wife get up her little summer dress pulls up enough to see she not wearing knickers

Luck only myself and the outher wife sees

As the men all go of to dance the outher wife say hope you know what your getting into ???

Not sure but what could happen with 70 year old man old enough to be wife father

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Bridgend

One by one we come of dancing back to table

As I watched my wife dancing thinking fuck how lucky am I to have someone as wonderful as that

We’re sat there talking I feel a hand In my lap

This is not what I was expecting it’s the wife of the outher Turkish man opening my shorts

As I what my wife dancing with old man

Can see his hands all over wife thinking sure not

He 70 years old ???

I can see him reaching behind her back in clipping her bra see her tits full falling out he has got my wife so here back is to me the outher wife is slowly pulling out my cock not being seen by the two brothers sitting at table but there more interested in there father’s action on dance floor

His jabs fall to her arse and think that when he realises my wife did not have knickers on sed him playing with my wife wow never thought I would of ever seen that

I was so hard now a cat could not scratch with

The old man pulls up my wife dress and I see him getting his hand up under her dress

The two brothers eyes on every move there make

We fuck was my thoughts as I put myself back into my shorts to do onto dance floor

I walk past the two brothers

Slowly up towards the old man and my wife

I kiss her neck whisper in her ear well we gone this far are you happy to go all the way

She turned her head kisses me and say 100% yes

I look down to see the old man fingering my wife thinking it’s the first time anyone other than myself

Ever had that pleasure doing

I slowly unclip her summer dress leaving it fall to the floor

There is my wife of 25 years standing in naked except her sanders in front of man old enough to be her father getting finger with big smile on her face we kiss and I say enjoy everything we’re on holiday with

Three Turkish man and woman

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *eekandHippyChickCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Getting hot and interesting

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *orge71Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Turkish ladies are hot.

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Keep going

Bridgend

I slowly walk back to table as I sit down the old man takes of his rob he wearing his back is to us can see between his legs his cock hanging down as he turned to dance with my wife what a shock cock was like 12 inc or so and as thick as my wrist and was still semi hard he look at my wife grabbing both nippels squeezing them taking my wife by shock with the force her face goes glowing red with pain and excitement.

After few minutes given them pain my wife knees start to bend with that the old msn pushed her shoulder down so she is now in her knees right at eye level with his cock

He shouts out you wimp over her now I get pulled up by his two now naked sons pulled towards them wife in her knees looking flushed

The old man now ordered me to take his cock and make it hard which I trying to with my hand

But that was not haveing the desired effect to get him hard says strip now after I stipend on your knees next to you Sweet wife so I did as told with that the two brothers came closer with his wife

Now we were both on our knees looking at this monster cock with that the brother standing in front of us and wow there cocks we’re just as big

Now the old man speaks suck and make us hard or it’s going to get painful

With that I try to get his cock into my mouth but it’s just to big after lots of trying the old man get hard

Right now I want you to take my cock and put it into your wife’s mouth which I do my wife is chocking trying to take it in as she never trued anything that size before and she did not like me trying to put my own cock into hear mouth

Anyway with lots of trying she get like two inc into her mouth the old man get the outher wife to get behind her and push on her head to get his cock in further which she did but still dressed

As she get behind us she looks at me and just smiles and said I did tell you do you know what your getting into

She pushed onto my wife Head my wife starts to panic slowly the old mans cock get further in but my wife can only take half of his cock

Which he was not happy with at all

We get pulled up and taken into a back room

Dimly lite my wife get put over this bench with her head over one side and her arse sticking out over the outher end

So there I was looking at my wife of 25 years only ever have my average size cock 7 to 8 inc

Knowing she was going to get well fucked shortly by 3 total stranger Turkish men with well very large Cocks

"My wife and myself went on unexpected holiday to turkey

Anyway it was my wife 50 th birthday so we went to turkey with everything in the world going on

The hotel food was not the best in world do we found this little restaurant not far from hotel run by Family

Old man two sons and wife of one of sons great food

Lots of banter between was great they Spock great English

Back at hotel after the first night there was having sex with wife and brought up that think old man fancy you with all the attention he was given you at restaurant

She went mad told me don’t be stupid

We had been childhood sweet harts and I would of been the only cock she had ever had .

But did try to talk wife into trying different people in our sex life but was always big no no no

We only went for week holiday we had food in this restaurant first few days we would give them phone call before going to make sure we could get food ok .

It was on the forth day we were planning on food there when we had phone call from restaurant saying it was closed today for there father 70th birthday

But if we like could come along for birthday

Anyway the food in hotel was rubbish so we decided to go along and if we did not like could find something else to eat.

Anyway was not long before people started to leave and we were left there my wife and myself with the 70 year old man his two sons and one of there wife

Music was playing alcohol flowing

Not to sure what happened but my 50year old innocent wife turns to me as starts asking was I

seriously about the old man fancy hear well we chatting about it said think so why .

Was come to end of night wife was little bit d*unk as was I and the rest of them still there music was just playing in background was great just the six of us around the table talking could feel the sexual tension between my wife and old man as he kept running his hands over her shoulder leaving it on her leg

Did not think to much of it any way my wife says she needs to go to toilet.

As she walk out funny there were 5 pairs of eyes looking all over here I sat there so proud of hear being my wife of over 25 years .

The old man leaves the table to get some more drinks of he goes anyway wife comes back following old man smiles all over head face laughing about something ??

If you want me to continue??

"

please don't continue, your grammer is diabolical and embarasing to us Welsh.

belfast

This has the potential for a great story, but are you d*unk mate? My eyes hurt trying to read it

By *usie777Couple  over a year ago

north Manchester

Welshman!

It’s ‘grammar’ and ‘embarrassing’ you fool. If you’re going to correct someone’s grammar at least be correct.

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

Totally agree grammar is fcking terrible such a shame story could be good

Bridgend

Ok everyone take note will not tell you the end

Thanks

By *etsplaynow696969Man  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

It’s like Officer Crabtree from Allo Allo

belfast

"Ok everyone take note will not tell you the end

Thanks "

Thank god for small mercies

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Its not A level english give it a break

Bridgend

Very well put no an English lesson

"Very well put no an English lesson "

By *heartsasoneCouple  over a year ago

north of Plymouth

OP a thank you for the story. Unfortunately some so called single males or are they married have left negative comments. Don’t worry about them. If you wish to continue please do so.

They are only jealous it has never happened to them. And you can guess why.

belfast

[Removed by poster at 03/10/20 10:30:08]

belfast

"OP a thank you for the story. Unfortunately some so called single males or are they married have left negative comments. Don’t worry about them. If you wish to continue please do so.

They are only jealous it has never happened to them. And you can guess why. "

What’s being single or married got to do with it? If the grammar is so poor it makes for a difficult read, then people are entitled to point it out.

Bridgend

Thanks for message asking to complete the true story that happened not very long ago

By *ihottubloversCouple  over a year ago

Thurrock area

So many critics, carry on please. I’m loving the story

Bridgend

In walked the outher woman carrying a tray with drinks on some sort of local drink which we all drank

This sort of made us relax more

There we were 3 strangers and myself looking at my wife naked body my own cock started to get hard just thinking of what may happen

As I looked over at the 3 men that were starting to rube there own cocks getting them hard

When the outher woman came back into the room and striped of now there was all 5 of us naked

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Bridgend

My wife was laying with her ass in the air

The old man started to finger fuck her one finger then two next thing looked at her with 4 fingers fucking hear he pulled his hand out putting on some sort of gel next thug the dirty old man has his hand inside my wife pussy

One brothers were around her mouth tells me to get around by him and feed his cock into her mouth I put his cock to her sweet lips the outher working on her tits slapping them pulling them nipples getting lots of attention

The other woman playing with herself watching everything

I put my small cock into her hand and she starts to playing with my cock

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"Welshman!

It’s ‘grammar’ and ‘embarrassing’ you fool. If you’re going to correct someone’s grammar at least be correct."

Oye English!

How do like it?

Don’t be a racist all your life!

all over Ireland

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

[Removed by poster at 11/10/20 14:16:38]

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Bridgend

Unfortunately watch all this I could not hold back I cum over my wife tit just missing the man sucking her tit he was not very happy

As I take a chair to sit down I look at the old man smashing my wife sweat dripping from his head

The one in her mouth body stiffen up as he pulls out I watch his milk going into my wife mouth all over her face dripping onto her tits

Then the old man started talking in his language the other two men taking one of her legs each and lifting her ass up as the old man pumps his cum deep into my wife as the men leave her go the old man now semi soft cock plops out followed bu massive pool of cum running towards her ass

all over Ireland

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *oris the boreMan  over a year ago

swansea

Op did you go to Sandfields Comp your grammar is shocking.

Bridgend

No Boris it was an approved school

If you don’t like just don’t read ???????????????

Bridgend

As she gets up wowww cum all over her face hair

Tits running out of her swollen pussy like she been well and truthful fucked

Her face looks a picture Her eyes like she been crying Makeup run every wear

I look at her tits fuck there’s Marks all over them like bite and brushing

As she try’s to get up she not able to as her legs have turned to jelly she sited there just shaken

With that every one chatting smiling talking

Start drinking

I find my wife little summer dress and put it on over her body no sign of her underwear we both put out clothes on and we all agree to leave and go back to our hotel

The woman and the man say we will help you as it’s on our way so I help my wife to get back to hotel with great help for the outher couple

Hopefully we don’t pass anyone in out

Hotel well we get there

My wife just lays on the bed falls asleep with cum all over her

Woww as I lay next to her thinking did all the really happen shortly after I fall asleep

In the morning I wake up with no sign of my wife

So I went looking and found her sitting in the shower with hot steamy water running over her

I help her out softly dry her down

Strange thing we don’t really talk as she slowly get dressed we go for food we don’t talk about what happen last night we just stay around hotel all day

I say it’s your birthday tomorrow do you fancy doing anything she just in a daze today so I don’t what to push anything

As we’re sitting by the bar drinking comeing towards us is the outher woman from last night she sits next to us starts chatting say thanks very much for last night was fantastic birthday for out farther

Anyway as it’s your birthday tomorrow would you like to sed some of the real turkey we will pick you up tomorrow morning and show you around

She gives us some clothes and say if you wear there’s will de move comfortable for you

Or by the way you don’t need to wear anything under

As we looked led at them there were local dress long white dresses

We chatted and my wife said thank we would love to see the real turkey as we have not really seen much outside hotel

See you after breakfast tomorrow morning and she leaves

By *ightAssSissyMan  over a year ago

Gosport

Cracking story don't be put off by all the negative comments I'm no good at English but read understood all so please do crack on

Love reading this story

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

» Add a new message to this topic