FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Your Ultimate BDSM Sub or Dom/me Fantasy

Your Ultimate BDSM Sub or Dom/me Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igwilly2k OP   Man  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

So, thoughtnid share mine and see what everyone elses is! Ive always been Dom, a proper one, not one that slaps you on your arse twice and thinsks its job done! i also have a bag of kinky goodies and a wickedly kinky mind! HOWEVR, since becoming single ube wanted to explore my Switch and sub side! Sooo... I have 2 fantasys, one straght one bi! Here theh are!

Straight fantasy:

So basically meet a domme female, maybe a social at first, she sends me a fetish list to go though, then we meet up to play. Then its a case of watersports, humiliation, pegging, maybe forced dressing, kiny tasks and challenges and sent awy caged and not allowed to cum till next time!

Bi Fantasy:

So i meet up withba domme couple, go round theres, few drinks, ive pre filled in my feish check list of will abd wont doos ect and i dont know what theres is. Then things then escalate to a few kinky dares til the whopper hits. I go head to head with her fella, say for example, a game of pool, cards, chess ect, now i know i will be submitting to them either way, cos thats the deal, but if i win i submit my way with my preferences, if he wins the game, i habe to submit their way in my mind this is things that make me hard but i would do if i was REALLY pushing my limits and would choose to do them normally, so this would be forced bi, cock suckkng lessons, eating cum, being fucked, drinking masters piss, blowjob slave, forced dressing to look like a slut, photos being taken Rimming the master, maybe going backnroind just to servicr masters needs whens mustresss is out and he films it and sends to her on whats app? basicslly andthibg kinky and humiliting am their slut for the night and anything pretty much gos withna safe word!

So.... what do you all think, looking forward to hearing yours and any offers let me know. Message me and ill send over my kik?

Keep Kinky Everyone!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The Land of Kink!

Any takers!?

The Land of Kink!

Thought there 'wood' have been mkre uptake like

The Land of Kink!

Ah well, put effort into thia as well haha!

By *irmingham_Sissy_MaidTV/TS  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

I’ve always wanted to be a mistresses bitch. Basically I’m plugged and in chastity and serve her every wish. She uses my mouth to serve her pussy and ass multiple times. When she wants to fuck she makes me wear a big black strap on as my sissy cock is far too small to please her

By *otdahellMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Id love to serve a TV/TS Mistress who would use me has her personal sex slave and sissify me and maybe even pimp me out

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

A younger dominant couple, who would use and abuse me now and again, as I cannot do 24/7nor do I want to ! It is not a lifestyle for me, it is for fun and pleasure now and again.

By *otdahellMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Being dressed up as a slutty schoolgirl and used as a sex slave by 3-5 old pervy guys

» Add a new message to this topic