FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Listening to the room mate (reboot) part 6

Listening to the room mate (reboot) part 6

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

We told ger to come round and that's when we found out she'd lost her job for being late, turns out she was late often and today was the final straw. Then she went home to explain to her prude of a housemate who was responsible for Jen coming round in the first place. Her roommate told her she had to leave, turns out they hadn't been getting along either and now she has no job to pay she told her to leave.

Jen was of course visibly upset and worried when almost without even thinking Claire and I said she could stay with us as long as she needed. We only had two bedrooms but she can share a bed with one of us no problem, Claire joked she didn't have to pay any money but sexual tips were appreciated. That made Jen laugh and brighten up a bit, not only her but I was getting a new housemate who spent most of her time naked.

We told her to rest up and we would give her some space while she napped in Claire's bed. We chilled downstairs and that's when Claire began asking questions about how things started with Jen and asking about the times we played with ourselves together while we listened to Claire get fucked. I told her how arousing it was to listening to her and imagine it was me in there with her, not the most common of compliments I've ever given a lady but she liked it and it gave her an idea.

"Tonight I think we should give Jen a real pamper night to cheer her up" but she didn't elaborate further and told me to leave all the arrangements to her. It seems her hangover was now a thing of the past and I just watched some TV until Jen woke up. We agreed on ordering a takeaway for us all which went down a treat before Claire disappeared upstairs.

About 20 minutes later she shouted us to come up, she was in my room. When we got in there she had ran a nice bubble bath with candles for Jen and told her to get naked and get in. Once she was in the bath us pair kneeled down and washed her body for her while she just laid there relaxing, our hands roaming all over her body. I paid a lot of attention to her boobs and judging by her breathing Claire had been spending some time at her pussy.

It was quite romantic in a way, the setting and the way we bathed her before leaving her to relax. Claire said to her she could take her time and then take my bed tonight and I could share with Claire so that Jen could have some full alone time. I was disappointed at that as I definitely thought this was leading to another threesome.

As we left Jen alone and went downstairs Claire made a call and said she was ready now. Ready for what? A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, Claire answered and said "come on in, she's upstairs and to the left" this mystery guy said hello and followed the instructions. Claire then took us to her bedroom where I queried what was going on?

Claire said "you gave me an idea earlier from my questions so I invited Jay round. Jay is one of the guys you probably heard fuck me and now we're going to listen to him fuck Jen with his big cock" my how the tables had turned in this scenario. Jen had no idea he was about to walk in and we had no idea what was going on. We just lay there with anticipation for about 20 minutes before we eventually heard voices and a few minutes later the familiar sound of Jen moaning began.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *aptain BarbarossaMan  over a year ago

Hampton, Pboro

Terrific stuff!!

By *agnor LothbrokMan  over a year ago

Poole

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

So glad this is continuing

Naughty Claire

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Nice!

S

By *40 maleMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Nantwich

"So glad this is continuing "

Thanks it'll continue while people still enjoy, works a bit up and down so sometimes it does delay posts a little bit.

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Glad its back on, can't wait for more

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Keep it up, I am.... lol

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ough75Man  over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Great stuff

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

[Removed by poster at 08/10/20 23:30:44]

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

By *eyshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

morecambe

F

Nantwich

Jen always sounded so sexy when masturbating or getting fucked and I wish I could see what was going on and if she was taking Jay's big cock inside her in my bed. I was soon to get an answer on that though as it was my headboard you could hear against the wall so he was clearly fucking her. Claire had left her bedroom door open a little bit so we could hear better and we could hear her complimenting his size inside her.

I was already rock hard, Claire could see it to and encouraged me to get it out. Not needing to be asked twice my pants were soon round my ankles, hand on cock and Claire was watching my stroke my cock while we both listened. She admitted to enjoying watching guys wank as it turns her on a lot. She even gave me some visual aids by stripping naked for me.

The sounds of Jen's orgasm and the sight of Claire's naked body was quite the combination, especially as I watched her hand reach down between her legs as she too began to play with herself. I've never seen Claire masturbating before but she looked beautiful as she wriggled in pleasure, one hand on one of her big boobs and the other hand on her clit.

Her eyes were transfixed on my wanking cock just as mine were all over her body. The pair of us were soon breathing faster but trying to keep it down so we could still hear Jen but by the sounds of it was now being taken from behind pretty hard. We heard her telling him to keep it like that as she was cumming for him again. It was killer not to be able to see her taking it but Claire assured me he was a big guy and she'll be enjoying him as much as she sounds.

I knew he would be enjoying her delicious pussy as he pounded away at her while I imagined it bouncing her boobs around. It went quiet for a few moments before we heard a thud against my bedroom door, then more and more of them. Jay had Jen pinned against my bedroom door as he was again taking her from behind, this time standing up. She was now much louder for us being just the other side of a door way really.

I was concentrating on that when I felt a hand on my cock, removing mine to let Claire take over as she masturbated us both at the same time. She whispered in my ear "I want you to cum thinking about your girlfriend getting fucked while I stroke your cock" man did Claire have a way with words as just like she turned on a tap with that I was soon shooting my load all over myself as she also brought herself to orgasm.

That was the best wank finish I've had, it's no surprise Claire has this reputation at the pub with the guys. Jay was still banging Jen against my door, literally as it sounded like they were going to go through the thing. He was really going for it and you could tell he was close now and we heard Jen telling him to cum for her, she wanted it all over her. The door banging stopped a minute later and we heard his moans as he came over Jen........

Naughty naughty Jen and Claire

Wow, keeps getting better!!

cheltenham

Nice

By *ig TennentsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Torbaydos

Newtownards

close

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

Brilliant keep it up

Nantwich

There was definitely no romance involved as Jay got dressed and said his goodbyes before leaving. A minute or so later Claire got a text off him saying Jen's good in bed and thanking her for the recommendation but next time it would be both of them. That in itself was a horny thought as well have each other that look of excitement just thinking about it when Jen walked in.

She was still covered in Jay's cum when she came over and gave Claire a hug, thanking her repeatedly as his cum smudged against them both. She then looked at me and said "were you both masturbating over us fucking" of course we agreed, not that we could deny it but Claire followed up with "you should have seen him, very excited listening to his girlfriend getting fucked"

"Girlfriend? I like it" Jen said. I should point out at this point that we've never referred to ourselves like that and it's only ever Claire that did, partly in a wind up I guess but also partly true as we had been seeing each other. It's just we never put any labels on it, it was just a favour that developed into something more.

"Well I hope you don't mind your girlfriend fucking other guys" she said with a glint in her eye, not like I could argue given that I had fucked both her best friend (and her sister) and the nextdoor neighbour. We all went into the bathroom together to clean cum off of ourselves. We were all exhausted after an eventful first day of Jen living with us and agreed on going to bed.

We decided to all share Claire's bed for the night, none of us had dressed and we all got in naked. Jen lay on her back in the middle with us cuddled up either side of her, so the focus was very much still on Jen for the night. We chatted a little before all falling asleep as I contemplated that fact that this had very much become a 3 person open relationship.

We all slept like a log, fitting as I woke up with my morning wood pressed against Jen's hips. We shared a good morning kiss while we all chatted a bit and relaxed in bed as no one had to get up this morning. As we chatted away both Claire and I were gently stroking and playing with one of Jen's boobs each. The chat wasn't sexual and it was more of gentle boob play but my morning wood was here to stay as our hands began to migrate a little south of her boobs.......

Stourbridge

Lancaster

Torbaydos

Sweet

S

Swansea

Terrific

Newtownards

Woking-ish

By *rCumAlotMan  over a year ago

maidstone

close

maidstone

By *omcat2014rMan  over a year ago

Athlone/Tullamore

cheltenham

Loving this

Nantwich

Thanks for all the feedback, appreciated as always sorry for no updates this week I've been in bed ill mostly but an update will come tonight or tomorrow morning, hope you enjoy still

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Nantwich

Our hands were soon at Jen's pussy, my finger was circulating and teasing her clit as Claire was teasing her entrance and slipping a little bit of her finger inside as Jen's breathing got a little heavier. My pre cum was now oozing over Jen's hip as my cock desperately sort after some attention. Both of our mouths found one of Jen's boobs each as we back to kiss them and suck on her nipples while our hands teased below.

It was all so slow and intimate but it was driving Jen wild and she was soon begging for faster and more but we didn't oblige and carried on as we were. A few minutes later her moaning got a little louder and she told us we were going to make her cum. At this point I felt her hand on my cock as she began to stroke it as her orgasm approached. Her moaning and breathing was as intense as I've seen from her as she came over our touch. It was a highly arousing sight to see and it had got a bit much for Claire as she was now rubbing her own clit with her spare hand.

I don't know what it is about watching a lady masturbate but she looked gorgeous doing it and now more pre cum was oozing over Jen as she still stroked me cock. She was begging to be fucked but Claire told her no as we continued to tease her as we were. That was however until Claire was close to bringing herself to orgasm and she demanded I got on top of Jen and slid my dick inside her.

I wasn't one to refuse so we all repositioned and I took my place on top of Jen as I pushed forward so my cock was fully inside her. I began to fuck her but Claire demanded it to be hard and fast so she could cum over us. Of course I obliged but I knew I wasn't going to last long as the whole situation already had me ready to blow but I went along with it.

There I was fucking Jen hard and fast as Claire lay along side us, her legs wide open and rubbing her clit fast as she was bringing herself to orgasm. Her body writhed in pleasure as she came and it was all too much as I began to fill Jen's pussy up with my load before collapsing on top of her. We've had a lot of good sex throughout this but I would say this is by far the best and I feel like I was going to really enjoy Jen living here.........

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

maidstone

Lancaster

By *40 maleMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Glasgow

close

Woking-ish

cheltenham

Hope this continues

Nantwich

Jen's naked policy in my room had extended around the house. She's only lived here a few days and she hasn't gotten dressed once yet apart from when she had to go out. Me meanwhile have walked around the house with a hard cock most the time from looking at her and the temptation to take her there and then has often been high. We haven't followed suit but Claire does walk around in her underwear a lot more now in the mornings, after showers or when getting ready.

Even when we've watched films together in the living room Jen sits with us naked, massively distracting from any film I can assure you and last night she even answered the door the the pizza man and gave him a full frontal view. I wish I had seen his face that's for sure. We had been mixing and matching where we slept depending on when Claire and I were working but there's been time for some night time fumbling and relief.

Jen couldn't stop talking about Jay's dick though and definitely wanted a round 2 with him. That night Jen and Claire were sharing a bubble bath in my bedroom while I sat on the toilet (not using it) watching them play with each others boobs and their own while we chatted away and they relaxed with some wine. It was turning me on a lot even if there wasn't much sexual activity only to be disappointed when the doorbell rang.

Of course I had to go get it and it was Jay, he asked if Claire was in as she was expecting him. Going to back to them to advise he was here they just said to invite him up. He'd fucked them both so I suppose it was nothing he hadn't seen before, little did I know though he was here for that again. Claire had asked him to come over for a threesome with her and Jen but Jen wasn't aware. I took him to the bathroom and sat back down.

He stood over the side of the bath looking at them and it was obvious the bulge in his pants was growing a bit to a point it was straining in there. We all saw it so it was not surprise when Claire helped him out of his pants. She pulled them down to his ankles so there he stood in front of them with his fully erect cock as they both stared at it. Claire moved her bubble bath covered hand towards him before gripping it around his large cock. She began to stroke it as she looked at me and said "tonight we'll let you watch him inside us" and gave me a cheeky smile.......

swansea

Awwww not fair

maidstone

cheltenham

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Wow

close

By *siancouplehantsCouple  over a year ago

K-PAX

Torbaydos

Nantwich

Jen and I both watched Claire stroke his sizeable erection for a minute or two before Jen had to get herself involved. Jay removed his top as she got closer to reveal his rock hard abs. He had an athletes body with a pornstars cock so it's no wonder he was a big hit with the ladies. Jen focused her mouth on his balls and occasionally licking up the bottom of his shaft as claire stroked it and began to tease his tip with her mouth, much to his delight.

I was still sat in the corner desperate to pull my own cock out but I just watched on. It wasn't long before the tip of his cock had found itself inside Claire's ever willing mouth, followed by an extra inch or two. The look on his face suggested he was loving ever second of their expert mouths licking and sucking on his cock and balls. The bubble bath had begun to fade a bit on them so now they're nipples were visible to us both and as erect as you'd expect. Claire had quite small puffy pink nipples but they suited her double D's well. While Jen had bigger brown nipples worthy of her mountainous GG chest. Both of them were perfect for sucking on and I wish that's what I was doing right now.

I think Jay was having similar thoughts about their boobs as he told them to stand up in the bath, exposing their pussy's that had been freshly shaved today just for Jay. He took a moment to look at their wet naked bodies before moving closer towards them as his hands found their way between the ladies legs as he began to rub their clits at the same time. Both of them let out a little moan as he touched them, clearly excited by the situation. It wasn't long either before their attention moved back to manhood which had softened slightly since they stopped.

They both had one hand each on his cock as they worked as a team to stroke it in unison of each other. Quite the display of teamwork as they were both moving up and down in sync as their pussy's were explored By Jay's roaming hands. There was heavy breathing all round as they played together, especially from the ladies when Jay moved forward to take it in turns sucking on their nipples which I know from experience really turns them on.

It was Claire who was first to begin moaning louder as she announced to the room that she was going to cum. Her legs dipped a little as he brought her to orgasm, her body tensed up around his hand and she let out a big deep breath as she came over his fingers. There's something beautiful about watching a lady had an orgasm and Claire was no exception to that. She did well to keep in sync of Jen on his cock as she came before looking a little weak on her legs.

It wasn't long after that Jen followed suit and began to cum, Claire watching on as well as her best friend came infront of her to the touch of Jay's magic hands. And to think, he hasn't even got to them with his cock yet. Both ladies looked weak at the knees after their orgasms but they were to be given a bit of a favor as they were told to get to their knees.

As they did so Jay took back control of his cock and we have all watched enough adult videos to know exactly what was coming next. They watched on eagerly as he stroked himself in front of their faces before exploding his cum over them, he moved his cock side to side as it pumped out so that both their faces got that protein. It ended up all over their faces and in their hair before his big load eased off. They looked beautiful covered in another man's seed as they looked up at him. He then looked down at them and said "get cleaned up and dried off so you're ready for round 2" and with that he walked back into my bedroom and across to Claire's........

cheltenham

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

Stourbridge

swansea

Torbaydos

Lancaster

Newtownards

close

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

maidstone

Nantwich

After they watched his semi hard cock walk off while bouncing from leg to leg they licked the cum off each others faces and washed their hair to get rid of his load. I then helped them out of the bath one by one while I dried them off and give each of them a little feel in the process, both of which were still very wet between their legs. Fully equipped with towels they headed on over to Claire's room with me behind where we found Jay lying on the bed, his big cock just resting over one of his legs.

The ladies walked towards him, dropping their towels for him as they did and got onto the bed. They crawled towards him on all fours as their big boobs hung down and I good view of both pussy's as they glistened in the light. Claire stopped at his crotch and Jen moved forward to kiss his chest a little bit before moving to kiss him. This allowed Claire full access to lick and suck on his balls.

I watched on as their lips were bringing his cock back to life between them. He was very much a shower as he was a big size when soft but it looked a monster when hard, which didn't take long they way they worked him. Usually quite a fan of foreplay, Claire however skipped it this time. As soon as Jay was hard she was moving up his body, she took hold of it with her hand and stroked it a few times before she lifted up and guided it inside.

No longer a stranger to big cocks she slide straight down on it so he was fully inside her, she gasped out loudly as she did though before she began to grind away on it. I moved to sit on her chair in the corner as Jen decided she was going to use his face as a seat, positioning herself over his face before lowering down onto his. Jay did as expected though of course and was using his mouth to good use on her.

Jen was soon holding tightly to the headboard as Jay worked his oral skills on her, having a great affect on her from the off. Just like his cock was on Claire, both of them were breathing heavy and expressing their joy over the using of his body parts for their pleasure. I've always enjoyed a good look at Claire's ass and it looked especially nice as she grinded away faster and faster on his cock before she mixed it up a little by bouncing up and down on it. Allowing probably just over half of it out of her before she came back down on him. Jay lay helpless as the ladies had their turn to take completely control of the bedroom activities, not that he was remotely complaining.......

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Swansea

swansea

Lancaster

maidstone

close

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Still a great read, more more more please

Torbaydos

By *lamingdiceMan  over a year ago

York

Still my favourite story on here!

cheltenham

Very nice

Woking-ish

Glasgow

Wonder if this threads going to start again

Nantwich

"Wonder if this threads going to start again "

It will, sorry I've not been very well for a week and still busy with work so I've not been able to update it. I plan on doing so today as I've enjoyed this story.

Nantwich

Nor did he have a chance to complain as both their asses moved in unison as Jen grinded his face and Claire grinded his big cock. It was mesmorising watching both their asses in tandem. Claire had a small petite ass from her hours in the gym, whereas Jen had a bigger and rounder ass but both of them were equally beautiful and nice to play with.

It was turning into a race between them of who was going to cum first as they were both moaning loudly, god knows what the neighbours would be thinking of this latest adventure as I knew they were in as well. A race I think was about to be wondering by Jen as Jay's tongue was doing wonders to her pussy and she was holding the headboard a lot tighter now, almost biting into it in fact as she struggled to keep her composure.

Jay looked like he had it all for them, the huge cock and oral skills to match it as Jen tensed up before crying out that she was cumming much to the delight of everyone in the room. Claire meanwhile was really riding him hard as she tried to climax alongside her best friend, I knew they enjoyed watching the other cum and this was no exception. Unfortunately though Claire's orgasm came too late for that but she looked and sounded amazing.

Once they both came Jen demanded she had that dick inside her now, I watched Claire majestically lift up and let it slide out of her and then slap against his stomach. Jen quickly took it in her mouth and licked Claire's juices off of it while telling her how nice she tasted. "Maybe you should taste it properly" Claire said as she lay on her back with her legs open.

Jen wasn't going to decline that offer as she soon buried her head between Claire's legs, leaving her ass up in the air to be taken from behind. Of course Jay didn't need telling twice as he slapped his cock on her ass a few times before guiding himself in. As he did that Jen's head lifted up as she cried out "oh my god it's huge" she has fucked him before as we know but I guess she still wasn't used to his size......

Swansea

cheltenham

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Newtownards