FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bar mans cock

Bar mans cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The following story is true, only the names have been changed. My first story sorry if its shite.

In my youth I was a barman for a football club. I never thought as myself as bi, never thought about it until Carl started working with me. We used to work together on night time events. At the time I was living with parents and he lived close enough to give me a lift home as some nights we didnt finish until early hours of the morning. I knew he was gay but it didnt ever bother me in fact I was a little curious witch at the time was very confusing for me. He would always ask if I wanted to go round his for a coffee but I never took him up on his offer because I was more afraid of what I was feeling, sounds stupid I know, anyway we exchanged numbers because if we were both on he would pick me up, he was a gentleman. I kept thinking why not go with him next time he asks but I never did until one night. Carl texted me and asked how I was so I decided to tell him I was horny, my heart was beating so fast as I awaited his response and what felt like an eternity he replied with "naughty boy,do you want that coffee then?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Good start carry on

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

My heart is beating even faster now, adrenaline pumping I replied "are you free now?" again that agonising wait,then came the reply "are you sure you want to?" fuck.... I'm thinking why didnt you just reply with a simple yes! I reply with "I am sure but it better be good coffee" almost immediately the response came "best you've ever had, I'm on the way". I go tell my folks I'm going out for a bit as I see his car pull up outside, my heart is in my throat now I'm so nervous all I kept saying to myself was "what are you doing what the hell are you doing!" I open his car door and sit down scrambling for the seat belt, seeing I'm so nervous Carl says "relax it only has to be coffee" but I knew I wanted more "I know, I've never done anything like this before". A wicked smile beamed across his face as we drove to his place barely talking to each other. We finally get to his place and I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to pass out. Carl notices and puts my mind at ease and assures me nothing will happen if I'm not comfortable, then he notices the bulge in my Jean's "Oh hello" he says. We are now in his hallway as he gets down on his knees in front of me "I've been waiting so long for this" he sighs as he unbuttons my Jean's, slowly pulling down the zip.....

By *omlad77Man  over a year ago

manchester

Very good start

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Great

cambridge

My eyes close as I feel his mouth nibbling on my cock through my boxer shorts as I feel him pulling down my Jean's. Carl's hands work there way up rubbing at my thighs as my cock feels like it's going to explode, he stops looks up at me as he pulls my boxers down, my rock hard cock springs out, again my eyes close as I feel him pulling my foreskin back exposing my glands, I feel his breath on my bell end followed by his tongue flicking over my glands, my god I'm in heaven then he sucks my cock slowly into his mouth, I moan and groan as he works my cock, sucling me deeper and harder as my eyes roll back, jesus I'm gonna explode is all I keep thinking....

"I'm gonna cum" I moan so Carl sucks hader and grabs my ass pulling me in closer "Oh my god!" I gasp as I shoot my load in his mouth he swallows every last drop. My legs turn to jelly as I fall back against the wall. "How about that coffee" he asks as he shows me to the living room. WOW is all I keep thinking as I slump into his settee completely satisfied. Carl comes walking in with coffee,"Have you ever played with a cock before?" He asks "No" is all I can say,"You dont have to if you dont want to".Car then sits next to me, I feel his hand on my Jean's again rubbing at my cock so I decide to run my hand over his cock, I can see hes enjoying it as I can feel his cock growing, I stand up, pull his Jean's off exposing his meaty cock,"Comando, nice" is all I can say as I pull my jeans and boxers down sitting next to him, I start wanking his cock, feeling his cock in my hand is amazing.....

I want more is all I keep thinking as I work Carl's cock with my hand, without thinking I'm on my knees between his legs staring at his glistening cock, I greedily suck on his cock, bobbing my head up and down wondering if I'm doing it right, Carl starts to buck and moan "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Is all I have to hear so I stop sucking and carry on with my hand, Carl groans as a massive load fires out of his cock onto the floor, then a second load dribbles down my hand. Carl slumps back into the settee completely knackered, "WOW that was amazing"

Hope you like my story,we had more naughty adventures if anybody is interested.

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Love to hear more

By *illycd2TV/TS  over a year ago

Bishop's Stortford

Loved that storey,would love to hear more of your naughty adventures.

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I want more is all I keep thinking as I work Carl's cock with my hand, without thinking I'm on my knees between his legs staring at his glistening cock, I greedily suck on his cock, bobbing my head up and down wondering if I'm doing it right, Carl starts to buck and moan "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Is all I have to hear so I stop sucking and carry on with my hand, Carl groans as a massive load fires out of his cock onto the floor, then a second load dribbles down my hand. Carl slumps back into the settee completely knackered, "WOW that was amazing"

Hope you like my story,we had more naughty adventures if anybody is interested."

you got a sexy ass x

cambridge

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ivemeagosoMan  over a year ago

Tallaght/Naas

Great story

Can’t wait for more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny. More!

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Very horny story. Let's have some more

Thank you all for your nice comments,so glad you liked my first story. I will post part 2 tonight x

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

"Thank you all for your nice comments,so glad you liked my first story. I will post part 2 tonight x"

Loving this story, and especially knowing it is true. More please!

(female half of couple) x

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

"Very horny story. Let's have some more "

Looking forward to more from YOU too !! I'm missing that tradesman.

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Almost a week has passed since that crazy horny night and apart from a few messages me and Carl had not done anything wich didnt bother me because we decided to just be friends with benefits and not make a big deal out of it, neither one of us wanted anything serious but it didnt stop me wanting to taste his cock again. After a weekend without football so no shifts at the bar added to the frustration, I recieved a call from my boss to come in to work the bar for a works conference as I hadn't had any shifts I agreed hoping Carl would be on too but as it turned out he wasnt asked because it wasnt busy at all so they only needed one barman. I turn up for work to find the bar pretty much empty, more drinking coffee than alcohol, great I thought this is gonna be fun. As I'm "working" I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I go to the backroom to the glass cleaner to have a sneak peek as we were not allowed to use our phones on the bar, its Carl "I need your cock now" is all the text said "I'm at work" I quickly text back and return to the bar, my phone is going crazy as I stand at the bar, my boss comes to see how things are going and notices how quite it is. "Go have a break I'll stay here for a while" I go to the toilet to check my messages,Carl goes from telling me he knows I'm working to how hard his cock is and how he wishes he was sucking on mine and finally asking when I finish. "Hopefully soon I text back" my phone goes off again "maybe I'll see you later then". I return to the bar and my boss is emptying the drip trays and he tells me to collect in all the glasses, "it's nearly ten, we've hardly made any money,I've asked if they want anymore to drink, they've said there done so clean up and go home I'll pay you till half past". I wipe the pulls down, put the beers mats away and pull the shutters down, lock them up and give my boss the keys and text Carl telling him I'm finishing now. It's raining outside and I haven't got enough for a taxi and knowing how bad the buses are at night I decide to walk. As I walk in the rain I see a familiar car pull up "fancy a coffee"........

So sexy!!more soon please!xxx

"You know I love a nice cup of coffee" I reply as I open the car door and sit down,"so did you have fun at work" Carl asked "Yeah it was great fun" I replied sarcastically "get your cock out" Carl replied "what here,now?" "Yes, your not shy are you?" I look around as we drive "I told you I wanted your cock so come on get it out" I pull the seat belt off and unbutton my trousers and unzip them, pulling down the front of my boxers my semi hard cock springs out."Mmmmm I've missed you" Carl remarks as we stop at traffic lights, Carl reaches over and starts rubbing my cock, circling my tip with his fingers, my eyes close as my cock is tingling with pleasure, the lights must have changed because his hand quickly moves away and I hear the car accelerate. "Wank your cock for me" "what if someone sees me" I ask "you didnt seem to mind just so wank that cock for me" Carl replied with a dirty smile on his face.

I start to wank my cock slowly at first but then I start to get into it and build up a rhythm "WOW slow down,your not cuming anywhere other than my mouth so slow down" I slow down and rub my cock slowly pulling my foreskin down exposing my meaty helmet."fucking hell, I need your cock now" Carl says as he stops at some more lights "soon be home, I cant concentrate" so I think fuck you I'm getting my own back as he reaches for my cock I push his hand away "concentrate on what your doing, we will be at yours soon" I reach over and grab his cock through his Jean's "Oh hello" I sarcastically say mocking him for saying it to me before,"ahem, the lights have changed" I smirk at him. After teasing him with my cock we pull up at his place. He reaches over again and again I push him away. "I want coffee"......

cambridge

We make it through his front door and Carl starts to rub my cock again "I said I wanted a coffee please" I say as I push him away, "Oh ok" he mutters as he walks off into the kitchen and puts the kettle on. I press my body up against his back as I reach around to his Jean's rubbing at his cock with one had as the other unbuttons his Jean's, I unzip his Jean's and his cock pops out "Mmmm commando again" I start to wank his cock as he pulls his Jean's down and pushes his ass onto my cock "I want you to fuck me" he groans at me.....

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I start to undo my trousers but before I can get them down Carl turns round whips my trousers down and my boxers, drops to his knees and starts sucking on my cock getting it rock hard, again my eyes roll back but before I can really get into it he stops, stands up and says "I said I want you to fuck me" again he bends over gripping onto the counter,"come on, I want you inside me" I slowly push my cock into his ass as he spreads his cheeks I feel my cock slide into his ass, fucking hell I thought the dirty fucker planned this as he was pre lubed. I had never had anal sex before and it felt amazing as my cock pushed deeper into his hot ass,Carl is moaning and groaning as I get deeper, "fuck me you feel amazing" he cries "now fuck me" I start to fuck him slowly but he pushes his ass onto my cock "I said fuck me, fuck me hard"

I start to fuck him hard and deep, Carl is moaning as I fuck his gorgeous ass "I want to feel you explode in me" he gasps as I pound his ass, my cock starts to throb "Oh fucking hell I'm gonna cum" my cock explodes in his ass and it feels amazing. My cock slides out and I can see my cum dripping from Carl's ass, WOW that's amazing but before I could ask if I could clean myself up Carl is sucking on my cock again...

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Great story

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Thank you all so much. I am really happy that you enjoyed my story. I have really enjoyed sharing my experiences with you, would anybody be interested in hearing more?

cambridge

More please

That would be good

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago