FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bar mans cock 2

Bar mans cock 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Things went pretty much back to normal after that crazy hot night, the first time I ever fucked another man. Carl and I continued to stay friends but with it being end of season and shifts at work becoming less and less we hardly saw each other. I resigned myself to thinking it was just a couple of hot nights and carried on as normal with the odd how are you texts off Carl. It was a Friday when I got the call from my boss to go into work on Saturday night, great I thought another birthday party but at least it was better than nothing, then I got a text off Carl "are you on Sat night" a smile came over my face "Yes" I replied "Ill pick you up". Got a feeling Saturday night is going to be fun.

Saturday night came and sure enough Carl came and picked me up, as I got into his car I could see he was in no mood for work just by the dirty look on his face "Do you really wanna go to work tonight?" "not really what you got in mind?" Carl reached over and grabbed my cock "guess" he smiled.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

My cock started to stiffen as Carl rubbed it through my trousers. "Lets go for a drive, I know where we can get some great coffee" that naughty smile again. "I got a surprise for you" "What is it?" I asked "Wait" he replied. We pulled up at his place and it feels strange because we hardly say anything to each other. "sit down and ill get you a coffee" Carl said "Is everything ok?" I ask "Yeas fine why wouldnt it be" "ok" I replied, this had to be the first time we actually had coffee then the door bell rings, Carl walks over to the door and opens it "Perfect timing" Carl says as this other guy walks in "Hi im Sam" he says as he sits in the chair opposite me, "what you waiting for get it out then" shouts Carl from the kitchen, so I start to unbuckle my belt and Sam looks over and says "Think he means me but by all means carry on" as he pulls his big fat cock out my jaw drops "Oh ok so you both ready then" carl smirks as he walks over to Sam and starts to play with his cock, ok this is crazy "Start wanking for me, you are going to watch me take this cock" My cock starts to stiffen up again.....

Watching Carl suck another mans cock was awesome, not at all like I was expecting it to feel, I mean I had no loving feelings towards him but I still cared as a friend, I guess I was expecting to feel some kind of jealousy but seeing the joy on his face as he swallowed Sam's meaty cock made me super horny, my cock was rock hard. I started to slowly wank my cock unintentionally getting faster as I got into a rhythm as I was just about to feel the unmistakable feeling before you cum Carl stopped and shouted "Dont you dare cum!" I stopped wanking and looked over as Carl told Sam to get up and get on all fours on the floor then Carl came walking over to me "your turn" he said as I sat back expecting Carl to suck my cock "No your turn with Sam, I cant fuck you can I?" "Sorry, how did you know?" I said worried "If you was up for it I'd have fucked you by now and its completely fine, I got needs tho so it's your turn with carl" I got up and walked towards Sam "Dont be shy Carl told me it was your first time with 2 guys" I looked over to Carl who was laughing "and you thought we were going to work" as he kneeled behind Sam playing with his cock "let me help you" I said as grabbed hold of his cock bending down to take his lovely meat into my mouth, sucking at it greedily as he stops me "Wow calm down I dont wanna cum yet" Carl pulls Sam's ass cheeks open as he slowly slides his cock into Sama ass " What are you waiting for, give me your cock" Sam gasps as Carl thrusts deeper up his ass.

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Hot story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago