FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotwife and Tgirl Hubby

Hotwife and Tgirl Hubby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *N72 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cork

The car slowly descended the ramp into the carpark beneath a newly developed apartment complex. We found a dimly lit spot at the back of the carpark and parked up. I glanced over at Cathy and admired my hotwife dressed to perfection, her hair and makeup were flawless, nails, fake tan all complemented her gorgeous black bodycon knee length dress, sexy lingerie black stockings and killer fuck-me heels! She caught my eye and smile, "baby I'm soaking" she said contemplating what the night had in store.

With a breath to calm my nerves, I opened the passenger side door and with knees together I swiveled to swing my legs out of the car and felt my heels touch the cold concrete of the carpark. As I closed the door I caught my reflection in the door, I smiled as I took in my image, I definitely would I thought, lol! I had put extra effort into my preparation for this meeting as it was the first time both my wife and I attended the same party. I was smooth with the exception of my eyebrows and own hair. As always fake boobs, lashes and nails all helped to transform me into Debbie. Cathy had helped with my eye makeup and I wore a new platinum blonde wig. I had my favourite basque and corset with suspenders and lacy top barely black stockings. My outfit consisted of a black satin pencil skirt, red chiffon blouse with a 3 inch black PVC belt, my heels were a sensible 4 inch black patent stilettos. With our handbags hooked under our arms we walked towards the elevator. Cathy looked over "very ladylike Debbie, you've been practicing" she said as she giggled. I blushed at the compliment and felt my precum dribble into my already wet knickers, my one concern about tonight is how much my wife would learn about Debbie and how much of a sissy cock lover I really am!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akbearMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Interesting start, keep it going

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Cork

Once in the lift we pressed for the 5th floor which had two penthouse apartments. Cathy took some pics of us using the full length mirrors in the lift, I was loving the image reflected, two hot sluts on their way to be well and truly fucked and used. The lift arrived at our floor, as we exited we turned left and the door was immediately in front of us. This was my first time here but Cathy had been here a few times previously, always when the couple hosting were looking for a unicorn to add to their group. Cathy rang the bell and almost immediately the door was opened by an absolute vision, Tina stood before us a gorgeous curvey brunette dressed to perfection. Cathy and Tina hugged and kissed as they exchanged a flurry of compliments on each others appearance and outfit. Tina stood back and looked me up and down, she mouthed a woot woo and gave me a smile, "why hello Debbie, aren't you a sexy little thing". She immediately went into hostess mode and pulled me aside, "ok darling" let me explain your role for tonight, I want you to open the door and welcome the guests as they arrive, take their coats and hang them here. She pointed to a table that held drinks, prosecco for the ladies and whatever the boys want. "When the party really starts" Tina said with a sly smile to Cathy, "Debbie you will be the cuck cushion" she giggled. I looked at her with a quizzical expression, she smiled "well you know what a pin cushion is? You will provide relief for the other cucks, should they need to stick it in something" they both laughed and walked off arms linked with a glass of prosecco. Mmm I like the sound of that!

By *bzsissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Brilliant start can't wait for more

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Cork

Tina had arranged that the couples would arrive first so they could have a small social prior to the guys "Bulls" arriving. There were three more couples attending, as they arrived I greeted them and offered them drinks. The hotwife's were all dressed to impress sporting new hair do's, heavy makeup and attired in very sexy outfits. The cucks in comparison were all very bland, and what I find common in swinging, punching above their weight. As I offered the drinks the ladies all gave cheeky comments and were complimentary on my appearance, the cucks tried to hide their lustful glances, this gave me a thrill and confidence boost. The last couple to arrive were karen and Jim. Karen beamed and declared that Jim does love a sexy Tranny, Jim looked me up and down with a grin and leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek while running his hand down the pit of my back and squeezed my bum through my satin skirt, mmm a cheeky cuck that's a first lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like this.

Cork

As the single guys (bulls) arrived I offered drinks, as they eyed me with a superior cockiness. The guys only took a beer, it was clear that they were not here for drinks and finger food and that their appetites would be satisfied in an other manner! Their were six of them in total, all over six foot and either late twenties or early thirties, there were 4 white guys all with eastern European accents and two black guys. I admired them as even in my 4 inch heels they still towered over me. With everyone now present Tina called me into the lounge area. The guys had wasted no time in mingling with the hotwife's and were giving the girls a sample of things to come. The 4 cucks were sitting on a separate couch on the far side of the room, they were now only wearing their underwear, some were already getting hard and beginning to tent in their jocks. I couldn't blame them if I'm honest as my cock was seriously throbbing in my knickers and a small bulge was showing in the front of my skirt!

By *iceandtightMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Oh helllooooo

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

This has potential

Cork

Cathy was already flirting outrageously with one of the Polish guys and as he cupped her ass she was rubbing his impressive bulge through his jeans. Karen had gone straight for the two black guys and clearly had a thing for BBC as she and another hotwife gyrated against their crutches to the rhythm of the music. "Ok ladies" Tina shouted, "let's slip into something more comfortable before things go beyond the point of no return", she led the girls to the master bedroom where they would slip off their dresses and get ready for the main event. "Debbie hunnie you come as well", she said pointing at me. In the master bedroom Tina explained that the cucks are not allowed to pleasure themselves but that I was to administer any manual, oral or anal relief as was necessary. I stripped off my blouse and skirt so that I stood in my lingerie consisting of my favourite corset with suspenders and stockings, my fake boobs breast plate filled the cups and gave me a gorgeous cleavage. My little cock was hard and dripping in sheer panties, Tina looked at it and said "really Debbie you need to control yourself". As we walked back out with a clatter of heels on the tiled floors, Cathy caught my arm and said she was looking forward to her little cock sucking sissy putting on a good display, pulling my hand to her crotch I could feel the hot dampness in her panties, and she whispered "I'm gonna get so fucked your little cock won't do anything for me ever again".

By *anessa_xdTV/TS  over a year ago

Larkhall

??????

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Cork

As the girls made their way towards the bulls who had largely stripped down, and all were now sporting very large erections, I turned my attention to my 4 waiting cucks who were sitting meekly on the couch. I moved towards Jim who I could see was eying me with some lust as he took in the unfolding scene behind me. I knelt on the floor in front of Jim as he opened his legs, reaching up I freed his cock and could see the pre-cum glistening as I bent down to take him in my mouth. I savored the sweet and salty taste of his cock as I swirled my tongue around his helmet and then started to get into a good rhythm as I bobbed up and down allowing him to fuck my throat. My right hand moved towards the cock of the guy on Jim's left and started to massage his hardness through his jocks, this I later found out was Tina's hubby Gary. I felt movement behind me as a hand rubbed my ass through my panties, as they were pulled aside I could feel the medium sized plug that had been stretching me, being pulled out, allowing the cool air to enter my open hole, I always love that sensation. As I now transferred my oral attention between Jim and Gary sucking on both their cocks and always moving to the other as I felt them approaching climax. I was aware that they had not had any attention for some time, and that the sight of their wives being fucked by so many studs it would not take much to push them over the edge. The cuck behind me had applied some lube to his cock and was now trying to replace the plug that he had removed with his smaller than average cock. I heard him say to the others as he slid in up to his balls "fuck the sissy is tight". Pausing to enjoy the sensation he slowly started to fuck me, with short strokes initially and then building to longer thrusts. As he did so I started to pump Gary's cock with my mouth and suddenly felt him tense, pushing my head down he started to cum in my throat, unable to move, I just did my best to swallow and breathe. The guy fucking me didn't last too long and he quickly announced that he was cumming, with one last stroke I felt his cock twitch in spasms of pleasure as he came in my bum. As the cuck that had fucked me pulled out Jim decided he wanted to have his turn on my ass, he moved behind to position himself. I motioned the last cuck to put his cock in my mouth. As I was once again being spit roasted, Jim pounded my well lubed and stretched bum while doing my best to deep throat the other cuck. I loved being fucked and Jim was doing such a great job of it. As he fucked me, his cock was massaging my prostate and was milking me with every thrust. A small pool of milky cum was collecting on the wooden floor beneath me. Within a few minutes both Jim and the cuck I was sucking off began to cum, filling both my mouth and bum with their sperm. Pulling out of my ass and still dribbling cum Jim brought his cock to my mouth and without a word pushed it in telling me to lick it clean! I had never done ass to mouth, but the moment caught me and I eagerly complied, licking him clean and enjoying the taste of his cum and my bum at the same time.

Cork

I heard the clicking of heels approach and then heard Tina address her husband Gary about the pool of cum that had resulted from my prostate milking. "Gary get that cleaned up straight away", getting to his feet she glared at him, "no Gary lick it up cuckie" she giggled. I staggered to my feet and was a little unsteady in my heels, my knees were red and there was a ladder in my stockings. Tina gripped my arm to steady me, I could feel the cum leaking from my bum starting to soak my stocking tops and my cock was rock hard and was still dribbling cum. Tina instructed the other 3 cucks to kneel in front of me. As Gary started to slowly lick my puddle of cum off the floor, Tina looked at the other 3, smiling she said "right you faggots, it's time for you to put on a little show to prove to your wives what good cock suckers you are". Tina smacked my arse and hissed don't you dare cum too soon Debbie, we want to ensure they all have a good turn. With the exception of Jim the other two seemed eager enough and the two of them started to perform oral on me. After a few minutes Gary joined Jim and then Tina said "right you two, time for your turn". I shuffled to the side until my saliva and precum soaked cock was pointing straight at them. Tina stood behind them and started to push their heads towards my cock until they had no choice but to open up and accept the inevitable. It was both Jim and Gary's first time sucking cock but they quickly adapted and started to show good technique, "dirty cock sucking fags" Tina said. I tried to blank everything that was happening in the room out, if I looked at the girls and especially Cathy being fucked by the studs it would definitely drive me over the edge! As if reading my mind Tina pointed at Cathy and said look Debbie, "your hotwife is getting well and truly fucked". As I looked across the room I could see Cathy on all fours getting absolutely pounded by one of the black guys, she was also doing her best to perform oral on one of the well hung Polish guys. Nothing is hotter than watching your wife getting fucked by by a well hung black guy, I sometimes think the whole BBC thing is driven more by husbands wanting to see their wives with a black guy rather than the wife! Either way, I was passed the point of no return, gripping the back of Jim's head and shoulder to balance myself as a wave of hot pleasure pulsed out of my cock, the initial pulse seemed to last ages and was followed by a quick number of pulses until my orgasm subsided. As I came Tina instructed Jim not to spill a drop and to swallow my load. I had just about managed to maintain my balance and was trying to regain my composure. I noticed that Karen was watching intently with a smile, Tina shouted over "Karen your bitch husband just took his first load, dirty cock sucker" she laughed. Picking up my panties from the floor and grabbing my handbag I walked towards the bathroom, concentrating on walking correctly so that I had a nice wiggle with each step. I needed to clean up and touch up my makeup as I was a bit of a mess.

This is excellent

By *enn 53Man  over a year ago

belfast

Wow got me so hard

By *mandajane01TV/TS  over a year ago

Ballymena

??????

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

Cork

Once I had freshened up I applied another squeeze of lube to my bum, even though I was only fucked twice and the guys were small to average I was already a bit tender! I went back out and saw that some of the hotwife's had gone to the bedrooms with their bulls for a more private party, there was no sign of Cathy and the Polish guy that seemed to have taken an interest in her. I turned my attention to the cucks who were still sitting where I had left them. Jim suggested that we move to the last vacant bedroom so we could use the bed and save my knees. I led the way doing my best to walk seductively in my 4 inch heels and allowed my bum to wiggle, the 4 cucks followed. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs, my own cock was semi hard and was flailing from side to side. Jim mounted me and put my calves on his shoulders with my heels pointing to the ceiling, as he was hard he entered my lubed hole with ease, he began to fuck me. The other two cucks were kneeling either side of my head and I started to take it in turn to wank and suck them in turn. I was in heaven lying on a bed dressed like a slut and getting used like the dirty slut I wanted to be. Gary stood at the side of the bed and was taking some pics on his phone, the guys all hid their faces to protect their anonymity. Jim's pace quickened as he pumped me harder until he climaxed loudly and pumped a second load into me, my heels danced in the air the whole time, this is definitely my favourite position.

Jim pulled out with his cock still dribbling cum, as he did so the two cucks I was sucking moved to allow me onto all fours. One lay back against the pillows and I took him in my mouth, the other moved behind me, spreading my heels apart he entered me and started to fuck me doggy style. As I was being spit roasted I felt my left heel being pulled at, I glanced back to see Gary push his cock between my nylon covered foot and my heels, he was using my foot and heel to wank himself. Once he had his cock in place he started to fuck it with a look of sheer pleasure on his face. The first to cum was the guy fucking me, he grunted and I could feel his cock twitching as he came in my ass, once his orgasm subsided he got soft pretty quickly and his cock slid out and some cum dripped onto the bed covers. Second to come was Gary, he obviously had a bit of a foot and high heel fetish, with almost a squeal he began to cum between my foot and high heel, he pumped what felt like a pretty big load into my shoe. Once he had cum he removed his cock taking care to ensure no cum spilled out, replacing my shoe I could feel his warm sperm spread between my toes and around my foot, naughty fucker I thought.

The cuck I was sucking off pushed my head up off his cock and pulled me by the hand into the ensuite bathroom. He pushed me into the shower cubicle, pushing me against the tiled wall he pulled my hips out and positioned his cock to enter me. With one push he slide in up to his balls, I could feel his belly on top of my ass, I was loving this. He started to fuck me in quick strokes, I pushed back with my hands flat on the wall. I could feel cum leaking out of my bum between strokes and the cum in my left heel squelched with any movement. I felt his hand reach around and grip my cock, wanking me as he fucked me, what a gent! Within a few minutes he began to cum and put another load in my now very tender bum. As I felt him cum I let myself go and came also with my cum splashing on the wall tiles in the shower. We both stood their catching our breath when I felt some pressure in my ass and then a trickle of warm fluid running down my legs, the dirty fucker was pissing in me. His cock fell out mid steam and he stood back, using his hand to aim his flow he pissed on my ass and stockings, this was a first for me but I loved it, and it made me feel like such a dirty bitch. I heard clapping, as I turned to look both Cathy and Tina were stood watching and grinning, they had come to see where we had snuck off to. I was told to clean up and when ready to come out as we would be leaving shortly.

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

What a great story something I intend to do with my Hotwife

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

WOW

By *acabiscuitsMan  over a year ago

exeter

Great stoy