FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > exhibishionist milf3

exhibishionist milf3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from emma,s bedroom display our young neighbour had obviously seen and enjoyed her accidental display ,due to the fact every time emma was in the bedroom ,so was he,his mum had popped over and asked me if i had any jobs he could help me with because he needed the extra cash, 2 days after,emma was mega turned on by the display and i continued to wind her up,i text his mum after a week and asked her if he would like to help me put a false ceiling in the garage for storage, defiantly came a speedy reply,that night i teased emma with various senarious and she was clearly super turned on,i had arranged for him to come over Saturday morning and we cracked on with the job , emma was wearing a mid thigh denim skirt that buttoned up the front,as we worked away i made small talk asking him about girlfriends etc , going out with mates it was clear he was very inexperienced with the ladies and i though shit he might run off if emma was as brazen as i knew she was very excited at the prospect of flashing him,the plan was for her to pass me drinks etc over the course of the day up the steps so he would gradually get a cheeky view,id said to emma if she felt comfortable to have the bottom button come undone offering him more of the small see through thong she was wearing,after an hour emma comes out with drinks and our viewr was knelt down cutting some timber and she climbed straight up the ladder and passed me the glass then to my surprise stayed there asking me questions for at least 10 mins ,i could see our neighbour change his position several times and obviously got a good view,emma went down and said she was going to start bringing boxes from the house to go up above,5mins past and my phone pinged emma ring me,so i excused myself using customer on Saturday excuse,i rang her and she straight way said omg did you see his bulge when i got down,i hadn’t she then continued to explain how he must have a can of hairspray down his pants,she was very turned on asking various questions,then straight up said what do you want me to do next, i replied ill text you instructions,i continued to make small talk with our young helper and emma was in and out with various boxes and he was clearly watching for an opportunity view,my mind was in overdrive after the phone call regarding his excited condition and the fact he was hung,emma obviously had been very turned on so i decided to push the boundries a bit,i text her and said to put some of our naughty pictures in a box not in the sleeve but just there then to start passing me boxes up,she had to choose the pics, omg what are you planning came the reply,i didn’t reply and ten minutes went by and she text done there in the box full of magazines,ok next time you come in start passing me boxes up but the bottom button undone and make sure you come up enought to have to lean over and pass them,i knew he would be getting an amazing view,from below and i placed myself so i could see if he was adjusting his position to get a better look,emma text me asking when to start so i gave our viewr instructions to start gathering the tools knowing they were spread about below ,text emma,now i heard her come in and she shouted up that we realy should get some boxes up because she was running out of room and then staraight up grabs a box and climbs the ladder,below i could see or neighbour changing his position every time she went up with a box then to my surprise emma said josh ill stay up here you pass me the boxes,no problem sure, yes thats going to be way less effort was his reply clearly very nervous in his reply,after 6 or 7 boxes he was getting close to the magazine box, i told emma when he grabs the box climb up to help me move some around ,omg she mouthed to me knowing he would see the pictures,she must have bottled it slightly because she came up when there were 2 boxes left ,our neighbour placed the magazine box on top of the other and stood waiting for the obvious front view that was coming when emma spun to get on the ladder ,i said to emma put some over there and could see him looking in the box ,straight away he turned and went under the loft bit out of view and shouted ill sweep up till your ready for the last 2,ok josh no worries thx,i knew he wouldn’t here me talking to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

. Mmm

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *onesmrMan  over a year ago

loughborough

By *aleflirt2007Man  over a year ago

swindon

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *b4somefunMan  over a year ago

St Albans

Looking forward to reading next part

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hot...

Please carry on..

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

emma because of the radio playing down below,so i said when passes you the last 2 make sure you take your time to get on the ladder and ask him to hold it for you ,omg im shaking she said ok,i put my hand on her thigh and traced up to her thong she was soacking,i then played with pussytill her thong was buried in her pussy her legs started shacking and she was pushing me away saying don’t ill start coming, i knew he would see a very naughty sight,i said to josh you ready with more boxes and he shouts yep and took a good couple of minutes to appear at the ladder,emma stood ath e top and asked him to hold the ladder and proceeded to try and get on it ,she took her time obviously loving the thrill of him seeing,then went down and collected the boxes climbed up and passed me them ,she text me when she got in the house that the photographs had clearly been moved, all of them, i quickly looked at the view in the box and there were 19 pics emma had chosen and all were her blindfolded,and wearing full under wear sets and 1 of her playing with a dildo sat in our computer chair 2 or 3 of her tied up bent over boot high heels , i though holy fuck, i knew then she was very turned on and was looking to play along fully,after a good 10 minutes i shouted josh up to help with the boxes and decided to go for it,as i moved the magazine box i said to josh can you keep a secret,he looked and said sure, so i said for fuck sacke don’t let emma find out but check these pics out here ,i went to pick 1 of the tamer 1s and showed him he was like wow omg thats amazing, i then said promise you will keep this between us ,omg yes defiantly my lips are sealed, i then showed him the set of pictures half way through he told med seen them down below and was amazed at the sexyness of my wife your a lucky man i wish i could get a wife like that ,emma walked in and shouted up drinks guys so i put my finger up to my lips to assert his discretion and shouted yes please love , when she went out he was bombarding me with questions , blindfolded , when were how this that, i thought jesus this kid is wound up,emma text me she was ready to bring drinks out etc so i said to josh you finish sweeping up ill finish of here, emma on cue walks in hands josh his climbs the ladder and i could clearly see our helper moving in to position for a better view emma stayed at the top complimenting us on our work then turns to josh and say im realy greatfull josh your a star i owe you 1,i could have fallen over,when emma had returned to hose i decided to engage our young viewer in conversation regarding the pics, i said to him that emma gets turned on by being told what to do thats why the blindfold and that she thought i had turned our webcam on and she was being watched, i said she wasn’t but she didn’t know,,ah i see then straight out, ive got a webcam, we talked for mb 15 minutes on emmas naughty exploits ,josh eager to here the details, i thought fuck it im going to see if this can develope, so i said have you got yahoo messenger,yep was his reply,10 minutes passed and our naughty plan was set,i again told him emma will have no idea so remember total secrecy,he was all in, ok great ill text you half hour before ,and he skipped off,10 minutes passed and he text to say friend request sent on yahoo he was keen,i went in and said to emma your going to be naughty tonight and she was omg what has happened,so i explained the deal, josh has seen your pics , ive told him bits and hes waitining for me to text him,well i told him i was going to put our webcam on and he would be watching while you were unaware, i then added you will be blindfolded because i told him you like that sort of thing , he also thinks that ive told you were making a video,ive told him ill turn the microphone on so he can here,emma was clearly very excited and nervous as to what the evening would bring,the fact this young neighbour was obviously well hung had excited emma, i was interested to see how much, so i didn’t tell her id text him my plans, i told emma he was expecting to see her on our webcam ,and that she was un aware it was on,i told her ill choose you some underwear, she was shaking,i then told her he was expecting a text at 8 ish ,she went straight in to oh shit i need a shower etc etc obviously very keen,i also didn’t tell her that when he had been viewing for a half hour or so i was going to text him to come round via the back

door for a closer look,i said to emma to wear your kimono style short dressing gown and id chosen a black basque seamed stockings, and a totaly see through thong,she was out the shower hair done all ready for 730 and a big glass of wine lol,i had set the webcam up on a standard lamp about waist height so the view would not show her face to start with,i text our neighbour to be ready and i set the laptop up to show his view,i had planned to for him to get a sneaky flash of emma first and told her ,then start taking a few pics and so on,i turned the cam on and told him to text me when he was watching ,ping,i then got emma to sit opposite the cam reminding her he thinks your un aware ,to say she was turned on was an understatement,i hadn’t turned the mic on yet she had to lean for ward to put her glass on the table,so for 20 mins or so she was giving cheaky flashes but not to much,id had 4 texts of our viewer who was obviously very excited,i then told emma to sit back with her wine cross legged,then to un cross lean to place wine on table and give a very naughty view and to sit back ,id placed the laptop so she could see what he was seeing,she un crossed her legs slid forward and then placed the wine on the table,then sat back , i then told her to slowly make the gap wider knowing he was seeing her thong and stocking tops,then i said to emma im going to turn the mic on and tease you then hes going to here me mention photos and blindfold,i could see the damp patch in emmas thong,i kew she was very turned on,i text him said mic going on text back when you can here us,i told em that when its on ill pour her some more wine and to get up to go to toilet,ping text i can here u,i poured her wine and she got up excusing her self to the toile,i said will you bring your blindfold down and a dildo ,i fancy some picture fun hun,ok was her reply,i then text him and said when i give you the thumbs up on cam come round the back door will be open,i knew when i told emma he was watching her from the kitchen she would panic so i decided to wind her up a bit first,she came down and i shouted im in the kitchen hun she came in very nervous, i said im going to change the webcam angle when your blindfolded so he can see you posing ,i then said go sit down place the blindfold next to you and wait for me to come in,i sat next to her with my camera setting it up so he could see, i then said to emma stand up and put the blindfold on,then i said turn around and kneel on the sofa,i then changed the cam so he was getting a full view and could see she was blindfolded,i then proceded to giver pose instructions ,lift your dressing gown up so i can see your amazing ass, then push your ass out etc then i got her to lay down head facing away from the cam and told her to un do the cord, i could see she was shaking, then said ok open it slowly i was clicking away,when the gown was fully open i said sit up take it off and lay on your front,then told her to slowly raise her ass till she was nearly on all fours , the sight was amazing ,her thong was tight up against her pussy and wet through,i then said im going to video now,i said hold that pose ill get the camcorder,i turned the mic of and said to emma im going to text him to come round back and watch from the kitchen, would you like that , she said are you sure , i then told her id already planed it ,ok was her reply ,i gave the thumbs up and said ill meet you in the kitchen text when there,i told emma i was going to ask her if she was feeling naughty when he was wactching,the kitchen was at a right angle to the back room we were in so he could look round the corner and the _usic would mask his entry i text him and told him remember emma doesn’t know your watchin, i heard him come in and close the door so i said to emma a little bit louder so hed here ill just grab a fresh battery for the camcorder from the kitchen,i walked in and he was obviously nervous and very excited, i told him when i go back in and you here me ask her if shes excited to take his shoes of and start watching don’t make a sound,i went back in turned the camcorder on,asked emma if she was feeling naughty and started fliming her i moved to her head and could see our visitor watching,then i told emma to pull her thong down,she reached behind and pulled it down to her knees , i moved to film her from behind then told her to play with herself,she reached under herself with 1 hand and started to slide

her finger inbetween her very pussy lips ,i knew if i let her play too long she would come real quick knowing he was watching,,she was moaning and her legs were shaking, i then turned to look at josh he was stood in the door way his jaw wide open clearly impressed with the view and trying to adjust what looked to be a cricket bat handle in his cargo shorts,i paused the camera,handed josh the camera put my finger up to my lips to secure silence ,and went to emma to change her position,i pulled the back cushion flat she was kneeling,i then cuffed her hands behind her back and whispered his cocks huge,fancy a lolly she straight away said oh god yes ,i positioned her so her arse was on the arm of the sofa feet just touching the floor leaning backand she was layed on the back cushion head slightly off,i went back to josh and whispered do you want a blow job,he instantly started un buttoning his shorts,i picked up the dildo emma had put on the table,it was about 8 inch and started to tease her rubbing it along her pussy that was clearly soacking wet,emma was moaning so i started teasing her pushing it a little not going in ,oh fuck oh god ,she was humming, i noticed josh stood watching, i looked and thought holy shit his cock was stood straight up about 10 inches and as thick as my wrist,at that point i stood there thinking thats not going to fit emmas mouth,i swapped the dildo for my fingers and told emma to stick her toung out and she was licking the dildo realy wound up now, after a minute or 2 emma was realy going for it sucking half the dildo writhing her hips i motioned for josh to kneel behind her head i removed the dildo and josh replaced it with the his circumcised cock head that was now the size of a tangerine ,he pushed forward and emma stretching to fit it in licking it then stretching josh pushing forward ,emma was trying to suck the end off it was massive he started fucking her mouth and only had 3 inches in and i was fucking emma with the dildo she was very close to cumming then josh said omg im going to come emma opened her mouth wide and josh coming bucket fulls in her mouth on her lips emma carried on sucking swallowing i thought she would pass out ,her orgasm crashed through her she was bouncing and carried on sucking ,josh didn’t even loose his hardon,oh to be young again, i said to emma would you like that big cock,yes please sir was her reply,josh went round started rubbing his cock head up and down emmas pussy lips and started to push in emma started to buck as he started to fill her up panting he only had half in and she was nearly coming ,he slowly got a rythm up and was pushing more and more in emma was coming ,then coming again,i knelt behind her and she was sucking me as i watched him pushing in to emma clearly she was enjoying his big cock, oh god fuck my pussy,oh god oh god,fuck me fuck me,i was nearly coming listening to her,josh said he was going to come,so i motioned to her mouth again, i started coming in emmas mouth wide open then josh came all over her face ,she obviously had come 2or 3 times while he fucked her and was drained laid there covered in come licking her lips,josh got dressed and i showed him out he was obviously over the moon with his performance ,i went back in and un cuffed emma she sat up and said fuck me that cock is big , i think she was happy, if you would to here how our games with josh the young neighbour went from there, id be happy to share

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can’t wait to here more

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Please do

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Do share