FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Late nights in the office..

Late nights in the office..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A good few years back when i was an eager beginner in the company i would stay back a few nights a week if i needed to get ahead of my work. One evening a female colleague (lets call her Jodie) came into the office with a cup of coffee for me and told me she will be staying later also to catch up after being on leave.

Jodie was a few years older than me but she looked after herself. Slim with curves in all the right places, nice hair, lovely teeth and dressed to show off her figure

Just a heads up Jodie its not very fun in here of a night i said innocently!

Are you sure? she replied and walked out of my office leaving me flustered and my mind racing!!

***Let me know if you want me you want more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep it going

Love to hear more

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Your joking..... you can't just write that

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes please

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Promising start please continue

That night i played scenarios over in my mind thinking was i over thinking and she never meant anything by it. I wasn’t taking any chances i got up that morning and trimmed my bits in the shower put my lucky boxers on and imagined all the ways this could play out.

Everyone left work and i decided i was going to be the gentleman this time and took Jodie a coffee. I asked if that was ok for her she said she hopes so or she will need something else to fill her mouth. That was the answer i was hoping for i said she smerked at me biting her lip as she placed her coffee on the desk and took mine out of my hand pulling me towards her as she did. She told me to take a seat and she straddled me pushing her big fake boobs in my face as she ran her fingers through my hair we started to kiss passionately before telling her id thought about this moment all night

I opened her blouse and pulled her tits out of her bra and began sucking her hard nipple whilst playing with the other with my other hand

She was moaning and began grinding herself on me and felt my hard cock throbbing through my pants. She leant forward and kissed behind my ear and said i cant wait no longer

She unbuckled my pants and my cock burst out as she got to her knees before taking me all and not an inch was left my cock touching her throat she gagged on it as she massages and stroked my cock...... (tbc)

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

I grabbed her head and said stop let me return the pleasure

I lifted her from her knees and sat her on the desk pulling aside her lacey thong stroking her pussy with one finger slowly before three fingers slipped inside her and my tongue circled her clit driving her mad her body shaking as she pushed my face into her pussy spreading her legs as wide as can go and my tongue buried inside her pussy licking up all the juices whilst the rest soaked into my beard

Please i want you inside me now she moaned

Seems as though you asked so nicely i say.

I got to my feet bend Jodie over the desk slipping her thong down and pulling her skirt up over her hips and entered her with one smooth thrust until my cock was fully in her. She let put a gasp and grabbed onto the side of the desk as i grabbed her hips thrusting again and again she matched me rolling her hips every time i buried my cock inside her

Oh f*ck im going to cum Jodie moaned i stopped and pulled out. Turning her round so i could look into her eyes as she came for me. I entered her with ease her juices flowing she wrapped her legs tight around my waist as i began to fuck her faster and harder each thrust.

Oh my god im going to cum so hard for you she screamed as her body trembled i felt my balls about to explode im going to cum to i said

Cum deep inside me dont stop i exploded so much inside her she was still shaking and gasping for breath as my cum filled her insides and dripped all out on the sides of my cock

The end.... or was it

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Nice

More please

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Hot af

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

A few months had passed since our late night escapade nothing bar a few flirty exchanges when passing then one day i was sat outside in the friday afternoon winter sun and Jodie came out and sat on the bench opposite me. The usual small talk took place and i said i thought id scared you off she laughed and said it’s been complicated. straight away i knew what she meant so i said I’ll ask no more she sipped her drink and said its ok its all sorted now. Great news i said she said it depends how you look at it. We have decided to go our separate ways he is staying back at his parents.

I pretended to show sympathy but she told me she is fine just lonely at night. Is that a hint i said she smerked and rubbed her heel up my leg and said it might just be. I blushed and she said what are your plans after work? i said i had some but i can cancel if its worth my while. Ohhh its worth your while she said. Take my number and send me yours my breaks over now. We exchanged numbers a hour later she sent me her address and said be there Friday at 7pm and attached a picture oh her cleavage in her work blouse.

I’ll be there I replied.

4pm came and i finished work went home and tidied myself up i couldn't contain my excitement and get the thoughts out of my head i had to wank in the shower and sent her a video to get her teased before i turned up. To my amazement she sent me one back and said I couldn’t resist either and was in the bath playing with herself!!

I jumped in my car and drove over to her apartment....

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

I rang her apartment she buzzed me in without saying a word i got out of the lift walked to her door and i could see it was left ajar. I walked in my heart was racing and i was full of excitement and adrenaline. In here she says i walk in and find Jodie lay on the bed in a tight latex nurses outfit. The doctor tells me you have hurt your leg she says take off your clothes and lie on the bed and let me examine you. I do as told lay on the bed and she ties my hands to the bed post. Dont worry she says you’re in excellent hands il take care of you. She starts by massaging my feet slowly rubbing her way up to my cock its rock hard she gets just under my balls and works her way back down teasing me!!

She keeps doing this and says i see the problem now climbs up on the bed her fake boobs bursting out of the outfit she crawls up not taking her eyes off mine and licks the end of my hard cock i feel like i could explode now.

Well i have found the problem now lets fix it she says And starts to massage my cock slowly but firmly i moan she starts to suck the end hard whilst wanking my cock faster before i can say a word she is taking me all in gagging on my cock her eyes start to water i shake with pleasure. oh my god i am going to explode i say she doesnt come up for air gagging all over my cock she begins to suck me hard asking for my cum inside her mouth...

louth

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Very nice story

ayr / glasgow

I try and hold out but we both know i cant she feels my legs going as I'm about to blow my load in her mouth she slips my cock out and just sucks the end hard wanking me until i explode filling her mouth with my hot cum she keeps sucking. I grab her hair and say now its your turn i pull her onto me laying on me her tits in my face we start to kiss passionately my hands wander up the outfit her pussy is soaking my fingers slip in with ease she lets out a huge moan. I pull her up onto my face and begin licking her all over she grabs onto the head board moaning deeply slowly grinding her hips moving herself all over my tongue and beard until she is eventually thrusting rapid my tongue buried inside her hole i try my luck and slip my finger onto her ass hole she doesnt pull it away i slide one finger in two fingers eventually buried in her hole i feel jodie start to tremor. Screaming with pleasure she cums all over my but as she did to me i carried in licking and fucking her asshole until she squirts hard soaking me. Jodie laughs embarrassed and says that has never happened before!!

Well lets make it happen again i said... i nip to the toilet and when i come back i find Jodie had pulled out a box full of toys and is lay naked on the bed stroking herself with a vibrator.....

louth

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago