FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Master- Master Matt

First Master- Master Matt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckforbbc OP   Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

My name is George Roberts I am 62 and have been married to my fat sexy wife Debbie for 32 years.

I have always had a little cock that came quickly in her tight wet ginger cunt but at least I used to be able to repeat and fuck her for a second time, although I have never made her cum once with my tiny cock. She was slim with big tits when we married but over the years she has become a larger BBW sexy wife.

I have always been embarrassed by the size of my tiny thin 1 inch cock when in the showers with other guys especially as I have been a runner, footballer, golfer and gym goer in my younger days.

I used to tease Debbie in bed for years telling her Id love to see her being fucked by a guy with a big cock and used to ask her about her ex boyfriends especially when she worked as a housekeeper in London. She eventually opened up and told me what a dirty slut she was in London.

Our first sharing experience came when we lived in Devon and her work mate was married to a Royal Marine, we were at a party at their house and were all d*unk when Debbie and her mate Dawn were arguing over which one had the biggest tits. Dawns hubby Nige the Marine heard them talking and said well get them out and me and George will decide for you. Debbies 38gg just won.

Dawn then said right if weve shown who had biggest tits then we want to see who has biggest cock so embarrassingly I had to show my thin 3 inch cock compared to Niges thick 6 inches, long story short we ended up fucking each others wifes and of course I as usual came in seconds of entering Dawns slack pussy. Ended up Nige fucking Debbie doggy as Debbie licked Dawns pussy and then me cleaning Debbies pussy as Debbie cleaned Niges cock.

That was the start of our adventure and we saw Dawn and Nige and a few of their Marine friends for several months until they were eventually posted up North.

We enjoyed it so much to see Debbie satisfied we continued to share her mostly on holidays.

I enjoyed watching her cum like I couldn’t do for her and also seeing much bigger cocks than mine I think it changed me to being bi when I sucked one of her lovers cocks clean.

A neighbour has been fucking Debbie for nearly 2 years whether Im there or not but hes a nice guy and I decided I wanted her to have a bull that fucked her and humiliated me so went on Fab Swingers.

We came into contact with a dirty guy called Matt who made me feel so sub I surrendered to being a useless sub bi cuck hubby who wanted to be used by his wifes lovers.

I encouraged Debbie to join a gym to lose a bit of weight, she had great 38 gg tits and a lovely big but firm ass but had flabby tummy and chunky legs, Master Matt ordered us both to attend the gym together and both wear pink lycra. Debbies huge tits and fat ass and camel toe were prominent and my tiny bulge was more than obviously very small.

Master also ordered us to get a black personal trainer for Debbie, of course although embarrassed having to wear the lycra she loved the attention of the tall stocky black trainer. George was so embarrassed in his pink lycra cycle suit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

Nice