FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Accidental cuckold 2: The follow up

Accidental cuckold 2: The follow up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualOAP OP   Man  over a year ago

Fife

I chose not to make any reference to what had occured and my wife interpreted this as tacit acceptance on my part, which it largely was. I did not feel threatened by what I had witnessed and in fact had been very aroused it. In those few minutes I could appeciate the generosity in her actions and the thread it attached to her late friend. I doubt that she derived very much sexual pleasure from their coulling but was clearly a huge release for him. As for our relationship it continued its normal (for people of our age) pattern of sexual activity. Some weeks later after supper I suggested we might visit our friend and she readily agreed. We hadnt had sex for several days.

We opened a bottle of wine and chatyed easily. No awkward silences. He mentioned needing to sort out his late wifes clothes and I suggested my wife could help him. With my encouragement they went upstairs to assess the task. I could hear wardrobe doors and drawers being opened and closed and low conversation. Then it fell silent and a moment or two later I heard the sound of a mattress compressing. I decided to wait a little while but I was already erect at the prospect of spying on them again. Finally I made my way upstairs. The landing was in darkness but a bedsite light was on in the bedroom. The door was half open. An invitation perhaps? I looked in to see my wife on her back with her legs up and our friend thrusting her deeply. I was fascinated by the sight of his shaft plunging in and out and his large bollocks slapping against her. After several minutes she encouraged him off and turned on to all fours. Interestingly she turned so she had her head towards the door where I stood in darkness on the landing. He repositioned himself behind her and started to fuck her doggy. Although I no longer see his cock in her her bra was off and her tits were swinging with every thrust. From time to time he paused to lean forward and cup them. I was loving it but decided to remain hidden. He kasted much longer this time and I watched my wife orgasm. Seconds later he released his load in her. As they panted and shook after their exertions I crept back downdstairs. A while later they reappeared fully dressed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington