FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One night I'd love to relive

One night I'd love to relive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In 2010, I got speaking to a 53 year old woman on an old site similar to this one. Her name was Anna, she was half German and Scottish.

We exchanged face pictures, and after a little while she sent me private posing pictures of herself, which were very hot and had obviously been taken by someone else, poses included her straddling a chair in a clear plastic outfit with her tits hanging out, a lot of her pics also included her playing with a large black rubber dildo, which she told me had a name "Leroy". After a couple of weeks of flirting, We arranged to meet in Aberdeen, for a night of fun. I travelled up by train and she was waiting in her car at the train station to pick me up. When I got off the train and got into her car, I gave her a peck on the cheek and we said our hellos to one another. She drove to a Travel Lodge near Bridge of Don, checking in was a bit awkward as the male and female behind the counter kept looking at me knowingly knowing what we were getting up to and the age difference was quite apparent. When we got to our room, we chatted on the bed and she had brought some drink in her overnight bag to help us relax.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ilverwolfMan  over a year ago

urmston

grest potential

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago