FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her soft skin

Her soft skin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The day had arrived.as I was in the shower, my cock twitched at the thought of meeting up with Lisa.with my hands full of soap it was tempting to pull one off while imagining us together in the next few hours...but I kept my self control as I lathered up my balls and pubic area and reached for the razor. After a few gentle strokes of those sharp blades across my now swelling nut sack,my cock grew as I rubbed more shower gel across the now smooth skin.with each stroke my mind wandered through each of her stunning pics,and read back through some of our recent conversations. I turned and faced the hot flowing stream of water to rinse...rubbing my nether regions gently..my cock now throbbing and aching to be be given that release of ecstasy. Im not going to waste it I thought as I turned off the shower.

After getting dressed and sat in the car I sent her a message.im setting off now I should be there in around 45 mins give or take to find your house. As soon as I started the car my phone buzzed.lisa replied. It will be good to finally meet you in the flesh.as I started driving I realised I was about to meet up with my first "date" from a swingers site.

Now we hadnt planned on anything in particular other than meeting for a coffee and a chat. We had both said we found the other person attractive ,her actual words were fuck me your hot so I was pretty sure she liked me.and as for her well although she wasn't exactly my type of woman being a fuller figured woman she did have stunning beauty about her. Normally I would have gone for a slender petite woman,but something was special abut this woman.something intrigued me so when she offered for me to come round for a coffee and a face to face chat I jumped at the chance.

Suddenly the sat nav said on the right you have reached your destination....my heart was pounding...fuck me I thought...why am I so nervous???I spotted the house and parked up.one last quick look in the mirror and I walked up to the door...Lisa opened the door stepped out and threw her arms around me her head was laying on my chest as we hugged her tiny 5 ft 1 frame dwarfed by mine.she looked up and said come in.as I shut the door I watched her walking into the kitchen,her ass looked so good as her strides made it sway from side to side as she walked.you look great I said as she asked how I took my coffee.why thank you and your looking rather hot too she said with a really naughty glint in her eye.i followed her to the kitchen and just soaked up the beauty stood 5 ft away.her perfect hourglass figure from her slender legs wrapped in a pair of skin tight jeans up to her full round ass to her narrow waist up to her enormous breasts.which were hidden by an almost see through white blouse.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Great start

Lisa caught me gawking as she turned with our drinks.her smile then as she tilted her head and began to nibble on her bottom lip as she began to walk towards me.lets sit in the front room shall we she said quietly. I moved out of the doorway as she brushed past me an purposely bent over to put the drinks down.looking over her shoulder as she motioned to the settee. As I sat down she said I hope you don't mind but these jeans are a bit tight im just going to go upstairs and get changed into something more comfy. Yeah no probs I replied as I watched her climb the stairs mesmerized by that voluptuous ass.5 maybe 10 mins later she is standing in front of me in a slim but not figure hugging black midi skirt and sits next to me as we start chit chatting about our real lives and how she doesn't normally allow guys to just come round during the week as her kids are at school.kids I said??? I didn't even realise you had kids.is that a problem? She asked no of course not i said..I just didn't realise...I couldn't see any stretch marks or anything in any of your pics.she lifted her top to show off her perfect smooth belly...im lucky I guess...I reached out and touched her skin.my god your skin is so soft.why thank you she said as she leaned in to kiss me.and I saw her flinch a tiny bit...what's up I asked...its my back..my tits are so big that it causes me some some pain sometimes...sit in front of me...let me give you a massage. She smiled and sat in front of me...umm...would you mind if I opened your blouse to get to your skin? She giggled...of course its ok as she un buttoned her blouse and slipped it down lean forward onto the coffee table on your elbows so your arms take your weight so your back can relax I said.she did as I asked as I began to rub her tight muscles between her shoulder blades. Ohh..fuckkk...sorry that feels good she said as I could feel her muscles begin to soften.why are you sorry I asked...because I swore. Haha,don't worry about that ive heard worse...she laughed. As I worked lower I said your mid back is quite tight...right under your bra strap...undo it she said in a very relaxed quiet way...this strap was huge.at least 8 clasps and probably 2 inches tall.as I undid the last one they sprang apart from the strain.she let out a gentle moan of relief,and I began to work on her fatigued muscles.slowly over the next 20 mins I massaged her aching muscles until they were much more supple. Is every part of you this soft I asked?she sat up and leaned back in between my legs.find out she said...I put my hands on her shoulders and slid my fingertips slowly down her arms.the hairs on her arms stood up as she let out a gentle moan...mmmmmmm that feels good bringing my fingertips back up to her shoulders and began to slowly slip the down over her collar bones and down the side of her breasts back to her belly...another low moan from Lisa as my hands came up the center of her belly in between her cleavage up to the nape of her neck and then back down right over her now very hard nipples as I cupped her breasts feeling the weight of them in my hands for the first time...my god no wonder your back hurts lisa.as I took them into my hands I tweeked her nipples between my finger and thumb as she moaned yet again...oh that does feel good she said..I can't believe just how soft yet firm your skin is Lisa...

She turned to face me and stood up.her breasts didn't sag an inch,as big as they were they were so very firm yet as soft as velvet to touch...she hitched her skirt up as she slowly straddled my lap.leaned in and we began to kiss.our tongues dancing slowly twisting and writhing together in a slow dance of passion

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Lucky man obviously! More please

One hand reached up to her neck as we kissed slowly caressing her neck as my fingers probed through her hair,with my other hand I gently dragged my nails down her bare back sending that all too familiar shockwaves of tingles shooting up her spine as she got that shudder from from my fingers nails.

As we got lost in our moment she began to sweetly moan gently as we kissed,she began to tug at my shirt.i lifted my arms as she pulled my top off then began to undo my trousers..once she had gained access she thrust her hand inside my boxers to find my rock hard cock as I pulled her close to kiss me again as my other hand cupped a tit and gave it a gentle squeeze.she had begun to slowly wank my cock as we kissed i pulled her hair slightly to get her to arch her back so that I could suck on that nipple...as she leaned back and I took her niple into my mouth I could feel the heat from her crotch radiating onto my crotch..she let out another whimper of a moan as I lifted her great tit up to my mouth...oh my god I want you she said as she suddenly stood up pulling at me to stand up...she bounced upstairs like a teenage school girl giggling and smiling that naughty little school girl kind of look as she opened her bedroom door and threw me onto the bed.

I lifted my ass as she began pulling off my trousers.she nearly tore off my boxers as she yanked them down to be smacked on her cheek by my hard cock.oh my she said as she took me in both hands. Oh fuck me she murmured as her hands one on top of the other were only half way covering the full length of my now free fat cock with her fingers not quite able to reach her thumb as she gripped it...its a good job I have lube she said as she leaned in and parted her lips to tease my cock slowly into her wet and very willing mouth.

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

As she began to slowly tease the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue she reached into a drawer and pulled out the lube.oh fuck your gonna have me cumming before you know it if you use that.she smiled, and said good because I want to taste you even more now ive tasted your precum. I closed my eyes for just a moment as her now extremely slippery hand took a hold of my shaft and slid it up and down spreading those slippery juices all over my manhood.as I opened my eyes I watched her as she looked up at me pulling my hard cock down to her lips as she guided her lips onto my head and gently sucked flicking it with her tongue. I let out a low groan as I felt my cock twitch.ohhhhh I murmured. Hwr head tilted down now as she opened her mouth and pushed her head down onto my cock as her hands began stroking the shaft slowly.oh yeah that feels sooo good lisa I said as she continues to Bob her head up and down slowly taking more of me deeper each time.i reached out for her hair..running my fingers through her hair as she slurped on my manhood she began to rotate her hands in a twisting action sending shockwaves of pure pleasure down my shaft to my balls as her tongue was massaging my cock on each upward stroke.oh fuck your gonna make me cum lisa...I blurted out...she came up for air and said...relax...just enjoy...cum for me and then she began to really work my shaft with her hand as she gently sucked on my cock rolling her tongue around the shaft..when her other hand started to massage my balls I could feel it building...im......im going to.....raaaaa..cummmmmm as my balls released a very pent up load of sexual frustration wave after wave of cum shot forth from my head as she continued to suck and slurp at my cock as it convulsed in her mouth ,filling it full of my hot cum.

She had began to struggle to contain my load and I could feel it running down my shaft as she struggled to swallow fast enough. Lisa looked up into my eyes her eyes were wide with astonishment. Wow now that's what I call a heavy cummer.she said as she licked her lips...I pulled her up and said my turn as I flipped her over onto her back onto the bed.scoot way up I said so I can kneel before you.her eyes lit up as she pushed herself back up to the head board.i yanked off her skirt and hooked my fingers into her g string and I began to pull...slowly revealing her clean shaven pussy a perfect peach.as my hands removed her panties I slid the from her ankles back up up her legs over her knees,parting her legs as my hands continued to her hips as I dropped to my elbows with my mouth just an inch from her glistening wet pussy.i looked up to see her looking back down at me as I gently breathed out onto her freshly shaved mound..my hot breath causing her to shudder.ohh mmmm she purred as I did it again but with more force this time.she shuddered again.my tongue gently traced over her lips.a gasp.again over the other side...another gasp..again and again each time allowing my tongue to probe slightly deeper into her precious folds of delight.my God your so sweet to taste.i could lick your lovely juices all day long as I delved even deeper.her hips bucked slightly,as this time on the outward and upward stroke I intentionally hit her clit...and I hit it with a gentle force of pressure from my tongue to send a nice shockwave coursing through her.her hips rose up as she moaned loudly...oh yes she cried...so again I pressed hard against her now swelling clit each time her body saying more...her cries of pleasure increasing until after many more minutes of teasing I felt her cum into my mouth as she gushed forth a wave after wave of sweet cum juices.her hands clawing at the bed sheets her back arching and thrusting her pussy into and onto my smiling face as she came over and over..

I backed off to allow her to regain her composer as she looked down to me she gawped...your still hard!!! I smiled and said yes does that surprise you?? No but its a nice surprise...now get up her and fuck me.so I hooked my hands under her hips and pulled her down the bed enough so she could lay flat.i backed away to reach for my trousers. There's condoms in the drawer if you want one.as I reached over to the drawer she looked me in the eye,I'd prefer it if you didn't. I want to feel you after all those conversations we have had...she took a hold of my cock and pulled it towards her pussy.please...fuck me she said.

As I began to press the head of my cock against her swollen entrance I felt it give way and I slowly slid in a few inches. My god even your pussy feels as soft as velvet I exclaimed as her tight soft pussy slowly enveloped my cock as I began to thrust slowly into her with this amazing sensation of velvety smooth tightness growing as I pushed further in with each stroke. Oh fuck me I could cum again as I picked up my rhythm I pulled her knees up to my chest pushing her pussy up at an angle to my cock as I started to properly fuck her now watching those magnificent breasts wobbling around with each pump of my hips.my balls slapping her ass as my pubic bone began to slap gently at her clit as my cock rubbed past her g spot send her into a spasmodic orgasm that took ahold of her entire body as she bellowed an incoherent moan of delight as I continued to fuck her until at last my balls began to tingle as I shouted yes im gonna cum trying to give her a fair chance to ask me to pull out but to be fair I think we were both beyond self control as I arched my back and shot my load deep inside her convulsing pussy.ohhhh fuuuccckkkkk ...after what seemed like an eternity I stopped cumming...

wow that felt amazing I said quietly. Your not joking lisa replied.as I lay next to her she began running her fingers down my side...wait...what the fuck...your still hard.... I looked down...nodded and said yeah as long as I'm horny..he is horny...she looked at me..I'd love to ride you...so go on...no I don't want to hurt you.hurt me?? You can't hurt me I swear I laid on my back and patted my lap. Please feel free with a cheeky smile I said...she quickly got on top of me and guided my cock into her as she sat down onto my lap.are you sure? Of course I am.now I could feel her weight on my hips but it wasn't painful in the slightest.she began to ride me using my chest to steady herself. Until she properly picked up the pace and was bouncing me into the bed as she fucked me harder than I had fucked her..wow I thought to myself I can feel the bed springs in my ass and lower back but it still doesn't hurt so I began to fuck her from under neath as she was on the downstroke.our body's began to get into a really good rhythm when she reached up and grabbed the slope of the wall/ceiling above her and all I could see was her breasts heaving too and fro as she came and flooded my lap in her cum.she slowed her pace as she leaned down to kiss me again...im fucked..not yet your not...I want to take you from behind I said...her eyes lit up.oh yes please she said as she slid off my lap.i quickly spun round and pulled her to the edge of the bed.are you ready? I asked.

She looked over her shoulder and nodded as I thrust my cock deep inside her wonderfully soft tight wet pussy balls deep as I pulled on her hips with each thrust I realised I could cum again...omg I thought I havent cum like this since I was a teenager. Stroke after stroke my pleasure building..every pulse and contraction of her pussy wrapped around my cock told me she was close to another orgadm as I began to groan and moan with delight as I could feel the first wave of cum building.her own moans and cries were growing and as I grunted ...fuck me again im gonna cum she moaned cum for me...within 2 more thrusts I was pumping her again full of my hot man juices.and within seconds I could feel her too gushing as she too cam hard.

As I pulled out and sat on the bed next to her she rolled over and then sat bolt upright...shit its nearly 3 o'clock...I need to go pick up my kids...you gotta go...so I got dressed we had a quick kiss good bye and we both went on our separate ways...

» Add a new message to this topic