FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty neighbour made to be obidiant

Naughty neighbour made to be obidiant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The story starts back in August when in my garden I heard my neighbour karen next door talking to her husband on the phone he was away again working . He earns big money which means she dont have to work but has no respect for him I swear the bloke cant do right away earning so she can live a good life and all he gets is swearing down phone and general shit . As she doing this she sees me in garden waves and carry on with more verbal discharge. After a few minutes she hangs up I'm drinking a beer in the sun as she walks up garden afternoon she says as leans over fence in her leggings shorts black vest top . Someone's had an earfull I say laughing she smirks back and says he a lazy sod had a day off cos got a bad head . He maybe ill I say back to which she replies I don't care I need new clothes she laughs . I shake my head glad I'm single I say if that's how a woman speaks nowadays

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

She looks back at me as if I've spoke in a foreign language I then say if I was in a relationship and spoke to me like that ud be gone lol . She replies maybe but I've got a hot body and he can't do without it laughing. I will give u that karen no argument there . She was hot long brown hair size 12 40 dd tits and very cute ass. But ud not talk to me like that . She laughed catch u later and walked off

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Looking forward to more

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Tell us more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh good start. More???

Interesting start

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

A few days passed I'd invited my female friend round for some fun it was a nice day so I lit the bbq cooking a few burgers I saw karen sat in garden texting away my friend was laid on grass sunning are u gonna fetch the plates love I shouted to which she said bugger off laughing u no what happens if u don't do as told I said back she ignored me I could hear karen laughing so I looked at her as I shouted again go get the plates my friend did not move so I slammed down my drink on bbq looking at karen walked to my friend pulled her by hair to the table pinned her head to table buy hair .sorry she said il get them 2 late I said u no not to talk to me like that and do as told karen was stood looking over fence down came my friends shorts her white ass all bare spanking her hard on each cheek 5 times she jumped and yelped on each slap . Now pull ur shorts up and get the plates . Off she went . I went back to bbq karen looked shocked at me I looked at her smiled and said u enjoying watching . She sat down again I'd do that to u if spoke to me like u do ur fella and laughed she said I'd like see u try

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"She looks back at me as if I've spoke in a foreign language I then say if I was in a relationship and spoke to me like that ud be gone lol . She replies maybe but I've got a hot body and he can't do without it laughing. I will give u that karen no argument there . She was hot long brown hair size 12 40 dd tits and very cute ass. But ud not talk to me like that . She laughed catch u later and walked off "

Wow size 12 40dd tits just by standing at your fence lol you’re good

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

That evening my friend had gone I was in garden clearing up she leaned over my fence hi Mr dom she said smiling I laughed it's like u no I said back . She said well if that all u do I'd still call u a nob cos a few spanks never hurt anyone I looked at her I said na a woman like u needs to feel pain I'd make u feel crap and cry before stopping ur punish ment . Did u fuck her after . O yes I said and rough 2 if stops me doing anything she knows I'd punish more . Oh right I've never been punished she said laughing . Well speak to me like crap and u bloody would be I said laughing and went in.

Love this so far ,more please

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Hot

Blackburn

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Interesting !

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

A few days later I was out cutting the grass karen was out we got chatting she invited me to her mates daughters 18th who I also knew I said ok that evening I went I decided as I was at work the following morning i would drive karen came over chatting away how we both felt old and out of place I said do u wanna go next door to bar we went she had a few drinks I was on . It started take me to macdonalds pardon I said u heard u got a car take me to macdonalds are u deaf I laughed I warned u what happens she said yes like u gonna fuckin do owt u no balled twat laughin . I leaned over to her ear karen get in the car u fucking big gobbled bitch she looked shocked went out to the car I opened the door get the fuck in I said she sat in I saw her bare leg as she sat down I slapped her leg her head spun . Wtf u doing she said I said wait see bitch and slammed door

A few days later I was out cutting the grass karen was out we got chatting she invited me to her mates daughters 18th who I also knew I said ok that evening I went I decided as I was at work the following morning i would drive karen came over chatting away how we both felt old and out of place I said do u wanna go next door to bar we went she had a few drinks I was on . It started take me to macdonalds pardon I said u heard u got a car take me to macdonalds are u deaf I laughed I warned u what happens she said yes like u gonna fuckin do owt u no balled twat laughin . I leaned over to her ear karen get in the car u fucking big gobbled bitch she looked shocked went out to the car I opened the door get the fuck in I said she sat in I saw her bare leg as she sat down I slapped her leg her head spun . Wtf u doing she said I said wait see bitch and slammed door

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Looking forward to seeing more of this one

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Grand Canaria PDI

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Here!

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *rs Little and Mr LargeCouple  over a year ago

burnham on sea

I got in the car she was laughing at me what u laughing at I said . She looked at me and said as if ur gonna do anything to me . Why not I said back ur egging me on ain't u . Yes I wanna see if u dare . O I dare u big mouth bitch I said grabbing her hair and pulling her head back . Her head pulled to side I rubbed her thigh and slapped it harder than before she yelped .

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Interesting...

Still pulling her hair I said this ur last chance to stop this u can say sorry master to stop and I take u to macdonalds and take u home or u carry on been a gob shite and then it gets serious. I let go of hair she looked at me shocked and with a hint of worry in her face she rubbed her leg . That's bloody sore she said . I just looked at her . She looked at me ud really fuckin do it to me wouldn't u looking me in eye . Yes I said I'd enjoy it 2 . She had a glint in her eye well I ain't saying sorry u nob head .

I started the car and started to drive there was complete silence I drove towards home then it opened its mouth . Are u scared of me . Nope I replied and shut up . No she said I won't rubbing her red thigh I said u will and laughed she just looked at me it was now 10 o clock in evening I pulled up in a local nature reserve car park and got out of car I went to the boot of my car and opened it being a mobile car mechanic I had my toolbox in car I had a few cable ties I took em out and also my spare dog lead . I walked to pasender door opened it I grabbed karen hair and pulled hard get out . What the fuck she replied. Get out my car u bitch I said harsher and pulled harder out she came . Face the car I shouted she did I grabbed her hand and put a cable tie on wrist then did same to other . What the fuck u doing she said I pulled her hair again have I spoke to u no so shut up and do as told . Bollocks she said . I got my third cable tie and threaded between the 2 on wrists making a homemade set of hand cuffs I clipped the lead to them and said a bitch is a female dog so come on bitch walk to the wooden bridge over there . She set off silent and slowly I was looking at her in her short skirt and low top blouse and flat shoes she looked hot we got to the bridge the car park was empty it was dusk but very warm bend over the rail bitch fuck u was reply so I got her hair and bent her over I wrapped and tied lead to bridge side and said time to tame a bitch I rubbed her ass pulling her skirt up over her waist a nice black thong was hidin between 2 very firm butt cheeks I rubbed her bare cheeks she was silent I pulled her hair tight and slapped her ass hard it made a loud crack she jumped and moaned I gave her 5 more very hard slaps her ass turned a pink colour she was now dancing on toes . U ok bitch I'm just warming up before u get the hard ones and laughed . I need a piss she said . Shut up . But I need a pee bad I said shut the fuck up I pulled down her thong and said do it then laughing. No way let me go . Nope and stood at side of her undoing my belt I'm gonna belt a bitch now sorry u this gonna hurt and kissed her fore head

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Starting to get interesting

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Holding her thong in my hand I could feel the dampness . Part ur legs wide she parted them I could see her damp pussy I lifted her right leg onto the bridge rail what u doing she spoke in a worrying voice before she had chance to say another word I slapped my hand on her pussy this made her jump and swear holy fuck u bastard then slap another that hurts she said as she looked at me shocked I told her to lower her leg back down her feet together again take ur feet out of shoes she did now spread legs again I stood by her side rubbing ass again . I need a pee she said quietly. I'm not stopping u I said as draped belt overy her ass but if u do then ur shoes will get wet I said laughing and striking her hard with my belt she jumped fuck fuck fuck came out her mouth I told u be quite open ur mouth wide as she did I shoved her warm damp thong in her mouth and lightly held hand over as I gave the belt another hard swing this one made her legs shake and as I looked in her eyes I could see water building up then I heard water she was pissing I took out thong and said u dirty bitch . I couldn't hold it I told u I wanted looking at me scared and shocked I stood back as the piss slowed I swung belt a third time this one connected hard her legs danced and I laughed not so gobby now are u .she was silent. Are u going keep it shut she looked and nodded . Put ur wet shoes on as I untied the lead we will carry on where ur screams can't be heard and walked her to car . I opened back door and told her to lay face down I got in and started to drive

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

more pls

By *b9012Man  over a year ago

callington

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

[Removed by poster at 16/10/20 12:25:05]

Blackburn

cheshire/Preston

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I pulled onto my drive looking in mirror of car at karen she was very quite and fuck her ass had some very deep red marks and bruseing I got out no one was around it was now dark I pulled her out of car walk to the back door bitch off she went as I followed I shut the wooden gate on house side stand on patio I pointed and take ur shoes off she kicked em off and stood looking at me

cheshire/Preston

By *hrissy TvTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic xx

By *hrissy TvTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 16/10/20 13:30:56]

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Grand Canaria PDI

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

I walked behind her unzipped her short skirt it dropped to floor kick it away pussy pussy I said and slapped her ass again . I walked and picked up one of her shoes lick it I said .fuck off I grabbed her hair pulling hard her head right back and rubbed the shoe on her face .lick it or belts back her tongue came out I rubbed her pussy wet shoe across it laughing. So much I won't do this to u u said I let go threw the shoe into her garden bent over and picked up skirt other shoe throwing them over 2 then stood in front of her undoing her top what u doing she said shut up I said I pulled top over her shoulders and down arms to cable ties and left I unfastened her bra and lifted over her head what u doing to me she said again shut up I replied again pulling her hair and slapping her hard across breasts twice do as ur told now shut up walking away from her . I walked to the hose pipe turned it on and started hosing her pussy feet working up her legs and pussy she was dancing about but quite I stood hosin her from head to toe she was dripping wet I turned off hose and picked up my wire cutters and removed ties her sodden top and bra hut floor I picked up and threw over fence with rest . I don't want pussy clothes in my garden or a dirty pussy pussy in my house touch ur toes pussy I said she did I went behind her and rubbed her wet ass and then her wet pussy I slipped 2 fingers in her deep she moaned I pulled them out and went to her front stand pussy open mouth she did I put fingers in do they taste pussy bitch she licked and suck them no she replied. But there wet I said so ur enjoin this I'm scared she replies. Don't worry I said the bruises will go and ur pain will 2 in a few days . It not that bad she said smiling. I've not finished pissy I said back get in house and wait at bottom of stairs touching ur toes

stevenage

Jersey / Swansea

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

She is stood by stairs ass in air I walk in and slip 2 fingers deep in her she was soaked walk upstairs door on the left she walked in sit on the bed she sat down I lifted my foot to her knee and told her to take of my shoe and use her mouth to take my socks of after she did I undid my trousers her eyes looking as they dropped showing my hard cock pushing boxers up . This is naughty she said what about my husband. Say sorry master I said u can go then otherwise pull em down an lick my cock . I expected sorry what I got wad my boxers lowered her hand cupping my balls and lips starting to slip down my cock . U dirty pissy u want cock don't u she nodded

She is stood by stairs ass in air I walk in and slip 2 fingers deep in her she was soaked walk upstairs door on the left she walked in sit on the bed she sat down I lifted my foot to her knee and told her to take of my shoe and use her mouth to take my socks of after she did I undid my trousers her eyes looking as they dropped showing my hard cock pushing boxers up . This is naughty she said what about my husband. Say sorry master I said u can go then otherwise pull em down an lick my cock . I expected sorry what I got wad my boxers lowered her hand cupping my balls and lips starting to slip down my cock . U dirty pissy u want cock don't u she nodded

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Hope u train her to be a filthy obedient slut who drops her pants whenever u say. Then teach her hubby to keep her in place

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Fantastic story xx

millstreet

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Blackburn

ayr / glasgow

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

cheshire/Preston

Enjoying this

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

"Hope u train her to be a filthy obedient slut who drops her pants whenever u say. Then teach her hubby to keep her in place "

Jersey / Swansea

Slowly sucking my cock I put my hands on her head and pushed her deeper onto it and started to fuck her mouth then stopping and holding her face on me I'd then let go and she would gasp and splutter before I'd do again . Pissy suck it hard I'm gonna fuck ur mouth and in gonna cum deep in ur fucking gob and ud better swallow every drop she looked at me don't look and I slapped her face suck it bitch . I got hold of her hair and roughly pulled her on and off my cock I could see she was not enjoying it .I asked her u like she shock head in a no tough ur gonna do unless u say the words . She carried on I could feel myself about to explode she did suck well but I was not gonna tel her I grabbed her hair pumped my cock in out of her gob fast and hard and as I cum herd my cock deep in her I could see her face going red I pulled out she cough spluttered and cum dribbled down her chin . U dirty fucker I said swallow all I grabbed her hair spun her to the bed and held her head with my foot on her back as I slapped her ass hard and fast she was screaming and shouting as my hand bounced of her ass 12 times I lifted my foot she knelt straight up rubbing ur red sore ass now lick that cum off floor and ur face looking like a dog she licked at floor I stood over her .

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

ayr / glasgow

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

Jersey / Swansea

Good doggie

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Needs to be piss trained

Here!

cheshire/Preston

Blackburn

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Mmmmm xx

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

I am wondering how far this will go xx

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *rJ.Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

millstreet

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

After watching her I pulled her by hair to my bed attached her to my hand restraints face down and told her to get her ass in air her tits hanging I took my nipple clamps and fastened them tight on her nipples fuck stop no I don't like them she said shut up and slapped her inner thighs with my paddle . I then put a collar round her neck and gave ass a big slap with paddle

Nice

Blackburn

stevenage

Mmm