FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First FFM Massage

First FFM Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As many of you know, I am a male tantric Masseur, although with Covid I've not done a massage for over 6 months now!

I looked at my bookings diary (in sadness!) and found that tomorrow marks a full year since I did my first ever tantric FFM massage, at a hotel in Coventry.

I had been booked by Julie (names changed) to give a tantric yoni massage for her partner, Helen. Helen was 100% gay, but Julie was bi and knew Helen liked massages no matter who did them.

Both arrived at my room on time at 7pm. Both were early 50's, size 14-16, and casually dressed.

We had a glass of Rose each, and Helen said that she wanted Julie to join in at the end, and stressed she did not want sex with me, as a male.

Of course I complied with her wishes and gave her a wonderful (for both of us) yoni massage. I get turned-on just doing the massage, so it was great when my finger massaging made Helen cum after a long, sensual massage.

I hadn't been paying any attention to Julie, who was sitting naked in a chair, watching, when I started. I turned to ask her to come and give Helen some Oral, to be greeted with the sight of her legs slung wide over the chair arms, and her plunging a dildo hard and fast into her.

Julie came over and went straight down on Helen's oily pussy. I rubbed Julie's bum with my oily hands as she licked out Helen, and Julie then said I could do what I wanted to her, but she asked me to wait a moment.

She then turned around 180 degrees, and went on top for a 69 with Helen. Needless to say, I took the opportunity to go doggy with Julie, just inches above Helen's face and tongue, which was very active!

Julie was already wet from the dildo hammering, and me thrusting just made her wetter and she gushed continuously onto Helen's face. I have to admit the juice would have very quickly been a little whiter if I hadn't been wearing a condom!

We all left satisfied, and we were due to do it all again in May. Bloody Covid!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks like may 2021 now!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic