FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Suck it ! 1 (Sequel to “I need a hand here”, oral, 69)

Suck it ! 1 (Sequel to “I need a hand here”, oral, 69)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man  over a year ago

SE London

This is a sequel to my story “I need a hand here” in which I described how I fingered and fisted a lady to orgasm. I just like to keep the memory fresh, so here is the second part, there is going to be more. This part describes how we sucked each other and did a 69, next parts will include a cowgirl ride and anal sex. At the end I was pumped dry and empty and we just hugged each other and enjoyed the after-glow and the cuddling.

A lady that just had orgasm is a beautiful sight, a show of sexual gratification and fulfilment. Her relaxed face on the pillow next to me covered in tiny pearls of sweat, red flushed cheeks and the blond hair in a slight mess. Her eyes were closed, the mouth slightly open and still sucking on my finger covered by her love juices. I kissed her chin and her neck, then watched her chest and her belly going up and down as she slowly breathes in and out. Her legs still parted showed her fresh fingered pussy, slowly retreating the dripping lips after the orgasm she just had.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

SE London

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. That’s what Eric Clapton called the “love light in your eyes”, beautiful shiny blue eyes full of sexy satisfaction. I settled down next to her body, pulled my finger out of her mouth and rested my head on her shoulder. Her breasts were not large, just nice hills topped by erect nipples that were slowly sinking in as the excitement waned. I watched them going up and down as her chest moved and listed to her heart beating.

I moved my mouth closer to one of these hilltops and put my lips around the softening nipple. I tried to roll it between my lips and then settled to just suck it in. I opened my lips further and kept on sucking, until I had the whole tit pressed against my wide open mouth. Not really filling, but leaving enough space for my tongue to move around and tickle here and there and dance around the nipple. With each dance and lick it grew harder in my mouth. But before I could move to the other tit she turned around, raised up and covered my body. We kissed each other and I could feel her breasts against my chest and her pubic hair rubbing on my cock. She moved her sweaty body up and down, then lifted herself and turned around so I was faced with her ass and her pussy on my chest.

“I am going to suck you hard and drink your first cum”. That was not a threat; that was a promise.

SE London

I felt my foreskin pulled back; then a pair of warm wet lips was closing around the tip. She knew what she was doing, just keeping the tip of my penis inside her mouth and playing with her tongue around it. Her wet tongue was circling the tip of my cock. Slowly I felt her mouth engulfing more and more of me. Her wet lips went further down, while her tongues slid around my shaft until my cock touched her throat and her mouth touched my pubes. I am average at best, so no deep throat, but the feeling was divine and this time it was on me to push my pelvis forward. The tongue went along my shaft as she lifted her head, lickicking the small gap between the tip and the foreskin and then settling on top, touching my pee-hole with the tip of the tongue. I felt a tingling on my sack as she cupped my balls with her hand, then slightly pulled the sack and squeezed. Not too much and just the right amount of pain. She must have noticed my sharp breath, because she released my valuables and started bobbing up and down with her head, her lips gliding up and down my shaft. She started to hum and buzz around my cock, the queen bee taking the honey from a drone.

SE London

With each movement of her head, her body was moving up and down on me, her breast were rubbing on my belly and her pelvis was rubbing on my chest. Eventually I felt her pussy in reach, raised my head and kissed her wet lips. The humming and bobbing on my cock increased, I tried to keep my focus on running my tongue up and down those meaty and slimy lips. The humming stopped for a moment, she moved down my cock until she touched my pubes; then she stretched her body and I could touch her pussy with my lips. She kept her mouth closed for a moment, her tongue resting against my cock. My tongue wasn’t resting, sliding up and down between these large meaty lips, then touching her love button. She exhaled and I could feel my cock getting colder by the heavy breathing and the wetness. I slowed down and the warmth of her mouth was back, now entering a race who might come first and who is going to have the drops out. She released my cock from her mouth, let it glide along her check and started to lick the base and my pubes. Her tongue slid on my smooth skin, then she went back, closed her lips around the tip and began to suck as hard as she could. It felt like pump sucking out the juices. My focus was diverted from trying to push my tongue deeper into her pussy to the feeling on my cock. Still sucked in, she lowered her lips again down my cock while her tongue was nearly polishing the head with her movements. I had to push back as my balls contracted and I felt my semen flowing out. I rocked further into her face, pushing all the cum deep into her mouth.

She gulped and swallowed: “That actually tastes nice and sweet”. Then she continued licking and cleaning my cock, while she pushed her pussy into my face. I had a duty to do: make her wet while she is trying to keep me hard. So I thanked for the cumming and licked her lips again. The outer and the inner lips, the clitoris and the peehole, then I found the entry to her love tunnel and pushed my tongue inside. Moving back and forth, I tried to tongue fuck her, some result with some effort, but not deep enough. So I closed my mouth around the pussy lips, sucked like a living pussy pump and started to lick her lips and her clit again. More pushing and pressing against my lips, but I could maintain the sucking. Then I lost traction in all the wetness and had just the clit and the hood to suck in. A tiny little nipple of tissue between my lips, covered in female love juices and my salvia. My lips closed around her love button, pulling it out under the hood and rubbing it between my lips. Pressing my lips together to keep that little button of joy, the tip of my tongue went left and right, and then hit the button in the middle.

SE London

She pressed her pussy against my mouth, her pelvis rocking up and down again and I felt her juices running down my chin. I kept on licking until the rocking stopped and she collapsed on me, her face between my legs, her lips no longer around my cock. Thankfully she grabbed my hips instead of my balls during the ecstasy, otherwise they would have been crushed

I slowly pushed the exhausted woman from my body, she just glided off, covered in sweat. Catching my own breath I rose up and looked down on her as he was resting on her side. The beautiful legs, the fresh licked pussy, the lips still wet, meaty and asking for more. Her belly and her chest moving up and down again as she tried to catch breath. I kissed her on her hips, her shoulder and her neck and lowered myself next to her. Her face was glowing and sweaty. There was little bit of my cum drying up around her mouth. I didn’t know that I came that hard; she must have spilled it during the clean-up. I hugged her and rubbed my chest against her tits. Then my hand wandered down her body, caressed her back, then her hips and came to rest on her butt. I grabbed one cheek and slowly pulled it up. It flopped down and bounced a little. She hugged me back, now she rubbed her breasts on my chest.

“That was wonderful, give us a couple of minutes to relax and let me get hard again. What’s next? Pussy or ass?” “My ass! My pussy is sore for the moment!”

» Add a new message to this topic