FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Any Takers

Any Takers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sit you back on the chair, kneel infront of you and run my tongue all over your inner thighs, kissing them gently working closly around your balls, feeling your body tense as you become aroused, your cock slowly hardening and becoming erect.

Run my tongue around your balls and kiss your hard cock all over from the base to the tip, working my way to the tip and then surprise you by putting your hard cock in my mouth and suck and lick you as you gently moan wanting more

You are now dripping precum mmm I stand up and take your head and pull it towards my smooth pussy, open my legs and let you get to work with you tongue and fingers, you finger me whilst licking my clit getting me nice and wet ready to fuck the rock hard cock.

I push you back into the chair and kneel astride you teasing your cock with my pussy, you suck my breasts getting me aroused. Eventually I give in and lower myself onto your throbbing cock, mmm feels good as you push me open, ibegin to ride you slowly at the beginning love you pushing me apart with every thrust.

I get faster and faster as we both become more and more aroused, you suck on my breasts and grab my bum gripping me harder as you start to climax, i put my hand down and rub my clit as I fuck you faster and fastercan feel you tensing you want to come and fill me with your hot cum. We cant last any longer and both let out a cry as we come together you fill me with your cum and I cover your cock with my pussy juices.. mmmm feels so good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Hmmm yes please!

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

I definitely like your style sexy.

By *onmacMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Great story. Gets me hard