FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Used and abused

Used and abused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arah_Likes_Naughty_Fun OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

A1/A46-Notts/Lincs

So this is a fair few years ago when this happened to me,

So I had always been a lover of cross dressing. I lived with just Mum and me.

And Mum knew from a very early age my love for cross dressing, so much so she has bought me loads of my clothing.

She has taught me how to do my makeup. And even when I am at work or out and about. Mum always insists I have on my lingerie under my Male clothing.

So this came about when I was struggling to find a good well paid job.

So I worked for a fast food company delivering their orders.

It had been a bit of a slow evening. And it got to about 10:00pm and my boss suggested I take one more order and call it a night.

So it was an house we had never been to before. The house was really large and sat in its own grounds with A large wall around the whole estate. So I rang the intercom and a female voice asked what I wanted. I explained I had their food for them.

So the large gate opened and I got back in the car and drove through to the main doorway.

I rang the bell and the door was opened by an incredibly sexy lady. She must have been in her 40`s and looked stunning. She was wearing a really short leather mini skirt. And a really low cut top that barely covered her huge tits.

My cock sprang into life just seeing her. So I was invited into the house. I followed the lady through to the kitchen. As I was following her, she looked amazing from the rear. My cock grew even harder and was poking out of the front of my trousers.

It was getting difficult to hide it.

And I am sure this lady had noticed it. She shouted her friend down which again was another woman. She was I would say was a little older. She was so pretty and sexy.

The 1st lady I met had told me she wanted to check the order because it was quite often wrong or even cold.

So they both started to check the order. Then the 2nd lady shouted at me swearing at me. She told me the order was wrong and that it was my fault. I tried to explain that I was only the delivery driver and had nothing to do with the cooking etc. But they were angry and I was getting the brunt of it all. I phoned the take away and they were really apologetic. I was told not to take payment and leave the food with them free of charge.

So I was about to leave when the 2nd lady asked me where I thought I was going.

So I explained this was my last job AndI had finished

And the 2nd lady said even better. She told me that although they were not charged for the food and would eat it. But someone had to pay for the cock up. And as I was the only one there representing the the takeaway.

Therefore I had to take responsibility for the error. I watched as the ladies set it all out on the table and set three places.

So I said as they were going to eat, then I shall go and pass on their dissatisfaction to the owner.

But again I was told to go and sit at the table. AndI was told the 3rd place was for me.

So we chatted for a while over the meal. I found that the 2 ladies were Jan and Liz. The First Lady who invited me in was Lady 1 and she was Liz and the 2nd was Jan.

They told me they were best mates and lived together for a number of years.

So Liz asked me how I planned on making it up to them for the company error, I wasn’t sure what to say. And Jan told me I was the person to put it right or pay the price.

This was unfair because apart from me apologising, there wasn’t much more I could do. I offered to get them a new meal. But they told me they had now eaten enough. I was getting worried because I couldn’t do much to help them.

And while Jan was talking to me. She made sure she had my 100% attention.

And the next thing I knew I had a cloth over my nose and mouth. I was feeling drowsy and very much at ease, very much like I hadn’t got a care in the world.

I had slid away from the table, and Jan came and sat across my knee facing me. She then grabbed my face holding me looking into her eyes. Then without notice, she leant into me and gave me the most amazing kiss. She tasted fantastic and she smelt divine.

I did my best to respond to her kiss. Her tongue was soon exploring my mouth which was a first for me. By now my cock was so hard and really poking out in front of me.

And while she was kissing me, her hands went down my chest and traced a line down past my stomach and stopped at my crotch. She took hold of my erection and played with it through my trousers. So much so when she grabbed it, she caught me totally off guard causing me to flinch in shock.

But her touch was amazing. Then I felt hands behind me wrapping themselves around me. I was now nervous considering the attire that I had on under my outer clothing. And then embarrassment took over when Liz asked what I was wearing underneath my top.

I wanted to get up and run. But I couldn’t move, AndI couldn’t talk. So then Liz pulled up my top leaving in full view my all I one Body.

I felt my face go scarlet. Then Jan again planted her lips on mine, her lips tasted amazing. Like a cherry flavour from her lipstick.

And Liz was now playing with my nipples through the Body I was wearing. Then Liz said, I really hope he has on stockings and a suspender belt. And Jan said no I doubt it, he doesn’t see the sort.

So then Liz said to me......OK...Truth or dare. I thought for a few seconds and said.....Dare. Ok said Liz. You have to put Jan over your knee and spank her 12 times with a slipper she handed me. Being cocky I said I felt it wasn’t a dare. To which I got the reply. If you fail to punish her sufficiently, then you get 100 strokes of the cane....

Shall I continue...???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

"So this is a fair few years ago when this happened to me,

So I had always been a lover of cross dressing. I lived with just Mum and me.

And Mum knew from a very early age my love for cross dressing, so much so she has bought me loads of my clothing.

She has taught me how to do my makeup. And even when I am at work or out and about. Mum always insists I have on my lingerie under my Male clothing.

So this came about when I was struggling to find a good well paid job.

So I worked for a fast food company delivering their orders.

It had been a bit of a slow evening. And it got to about 10:00pm and my boss suggested I take one more order and call it a night.

So it was an house we had never been to before. The house was really large and sat in its own grounds with A large wall around the whole estate. So I rang the intercom and a female voice asked what I wanted. I explained I had their food for them.

So the large gate opened and I got back in the car and drove through to the main doorway.

I rang the bell and the door was opened by an incredibly sexy lady. She must have been in her 40`s and looked stunning. She was wearing a really short leather mini skirt. And a really low cut top that barely covered her huge tits.

My cock sprang into life just seeing her. So I was invited into the house. I followed the lady through to the kitchen. As I was following her, she looked amazing from the rear. My cock grew even harder and was poking out of the front of my trousers.

It was getting difficult to hide it.

And I am sure this lady had noticed it. She shouted her friend down which again was another woman. She was I would say was a little older. She was so pretty and sexy.

The 1st lady I met had told me she wanted to check the order because it was quite often wrong or even cold.

So they both started to check the order. Then the 2nd lady shouted at me swearing at me. She told me the order was wrong and that it was my fault. I tried to explain that I was only the delivery driver and had nothing to do with the cooking etc. But they were angry and I was getting the brunt of it all. I phoned the take away and they were really apologetic. I was told not to take payment and leave the food with them free of charge.

So I was about to leave when the 2nd lady asked me where I thought I was going.

So I explained this was my last job AndI had finished

And the 2nd lady said even better. She told me that although they were not charged for the food and would eat it. But someone had to pay for the cock up. And as I was the only one there representing the the takeaway.

Therefore I had to take responsibility for the error. I watched as the ladies set it all out on the table and set three places.

So I said as they were going to eat, then I shall go and pass on their dissatisfaction to the owner.

But again I was told to go and sit at the table. AndI was told the 3rd place was for me.

So we chatted for a while over the meal. I found that the 2 ladies were Jan and Liz. The First Lady who invited me in was Lady 1 and she was Liz and the 2nd was Jan.

They told me they were best mates and lived together for a number of years.

So Liz asked me how I planned on making it up to them for the company error, I wasn’t sure what to say. And Jan told me I was the person to put it right or pay the price.

This was unfair because apart from me apologising, there wasn’t much more I could do. I offered to get them a new meal. But they told me they had now eaten enough. I was getting worried because I couldn’t do much to help them.

And while Jan was talking to me. She made sure she had my 100% attention.

And the next thing I knew I had a cloth over my nose and mouth. I was feeling drowsy and very much at ease, very much like I hadn’t got a care in the world.

I had slid away from the table, and Jan came and sat across my knee facing me. She then grabbed my face holding me looking into her eyes. Then without notice, she leant into me and gave me the most amazing kiss. She tasted fantastic and she smelt divine.

I did my best to respond to her kiss. Her tongue was soon exploring my mouth which was a first for me. By now my cock was so hard and really poking out in front of me.

And while she was kissing me, her hands went down my chest and traced a line down past my stomach and stopped at my crotch. She took hold of my erection and played with it through my trousers. So much so when she grabbed it, she caught me totally off guard causing me to flinch in shock.

But her touch was amazing. Then I felt hands behind me wrapping themselves around me. I was now nervous considering the attire that I had on under my outer clothing. And then embarrassment took over when Liz asked what I was wearing underneath my top.

I wanted to get up and run. But I couldn’t move, AndI couldn’t talk. So then Liz pulled up my top leaving in full view my all I one Body.

I felt my face go scarlet. Then Jan again planted her lips on mine, her lips tasted amazing. Like a cherry flavour from her lipstick.

And Liz was now playing with my nipples through the Body I was wearing. Then Liz said, I really hope he has on stockings and a suspender belt. And Jan said no I doubt it, he doesn’t see the sort.

So then Liz said to me......OK...Truth or dare. I thought for a few seconds and said.....Dare. Ok said Liz. You have to put Jan over your knee and spank her 12 times with a slipper she handed me. Being cocky I said I felt it wasn’t a dare. To which I got the reply. If you fail to punish her sufficiently, then you get 100 strokes of the cane....

Shall I continue...??? No dont bother

"

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Yes of course continue its getting good...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More more please

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago