FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First hotel meet ????

First hotel meet ????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Plans were made between us and the excitement was overwhelming I could not wait. I arrived at the hotel early and checked in. The marble foyer was beautiful. A small girl handed me my key and I explained that my partner would be joining later. I left the marble foyer walking past the restraunt area hearing the sounds of the restraunt and clatter of plates and cheery chuckles inside. I smiled to myself as I climbed the red carpeted stairs. My small leather holdall and suit carrier in hand. I found the room number 27 and entered. It was a lovely double room with a beautiful walnut fourposter bed in the centre of the room. I grinned this was better than expected. I could feel the excitement in my groin with the thoughts of our last meet. I unpacked my bag and got my tools into postion. I sent you a message to say I had arrived and the room number. I quickly tried out the shower the power against my naked skin was beautiful. I put it on its hardest setting and enjoyed the hard splashing against my skin. I finished in the shower and set the lighting mood in our room. I took my suit from its bag and got dressed and ready for evening ahead. I went down to the restraunt and ordered a double whiskey on the rocks and waited at the bar. The restraunt was filling fast and the atmosphere was glowing. I heard heels on the tilled floor and smelt a familiar perfume the excitement ran through my stomach as I rembered the smell. I turned with a smile as my chin almost hit the floor with the beautiful sight in front of me. You was wearing a beautiful white lacy blouse that was semi transparent in the light, a leather skirt, I guessed stockings and black high gloss heels. I stood as we embraced in a warm hug and I asked what you wanted to drink. We sat at our table and the flirting was intense. We giggled and laughed we even played a little game of guessing other people's conversations. I felt your foot hit my leg just after dessert and it rode higher and higher. I heard the sound of your shoe hitting the floor and felt your foot press against my groin. I instantly aroused to this and notice the playful grin in your eyes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Great start please continue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fabulous start don't stop

I leave the table and settle the bill and head back to the room. I get there and move your bag out the way from when you arrived earlier. A minute or two later as I finish pouring the drinks I hear your key card in the door. You enter looking amazing. I immidatley push you against the wall and kiss you hard. Our lips entwin and my hand finds the base of your throat. I squeeze enough to feel a tremor run down your body. I move away from the wall and sit on the bed. I order you to remove your blouse and skirt. You put on a slow little show as you slowly unbutton your blouse and unzip your skirt. It falls to the floor. Your lingerie is amazing a beautiful black Basque and lacy black thong. Stockings are held up with your suspended Basque and your hair cascading on your shoulders you look amazing. I tell you to kneel and as you do I stand. I tell to undo belt which you do gracefully and then I order you to to unclip and unzip me. You remove my hard cock and take it in your mouth. The feeling of your tongue against my cock is amazing. I get excited and thrust deeper into your mouth I get faster as you gag and your eyes begin to water. I pull away and grab your face I tell you to stand. I push you over so your bending and take my belt from the floor. I work your bum slowly teasing with each strike. The whimpers and moans are beautiful as your breathing grows short. I look at the red strike marks and smile I gently touch over the marks and get my paddle. I strike a little harder and your moans get longer and louder. I pull your hands behind your back and handcuff you to the post of the bed. Your left standing with the walnut of the post pressing into your back. I look at you once more and see the sheer excitement in your eyes. I kiss you hard and bite your lips. I undo my tie and tie it around your mouth I kiss your neck and bite against your skin. My hands feel the material of your Basque and I squeeze you hard. I slowly pull it down and reveal your pert breasts I take them in my hand and caress them before pulling hard on your nipples a muffled moan is formed and see the smile in your eyes. I take the clamps from the side and slowly clamp your nipples. The small muffled moans get me so excited as they get louder as I pull on the chain. I leave the chain and move my hands over your lingerie and start to caress the lace on your black thong.

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Wow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG SO HOT

I circle slowly over your thong making your pussy really aroused. I move your thong to one side and tease your pussy with my cock. I then slap my cock against your lips and move back. I unbutton my shirt as you watch and remove my trousers. I uncuff your wrists and lie on the bed. I ask you to sit on my face so I can lick your clit. You follow the orders and soon my tongue is buried deep in your pussy. My hand comes up and pulls gently on your clamp chain as you get closer to orgasm. The moans and groans are louder as your body become stiff with excitement. You move off my face and giggle on the bed as the orgasm runs deep through your body. I walk to the ice bucket and remove some ice and come back to your fast breathing body. I start around the base of your neck and then slowly down your cleavage. Your skin reacts to each movement as the goose pimples get bigger from each gentle caress. I circle the ice over your breasts and over your perfect nipples watching them stiffen with excitement. I slowly blow over your body and neck watching your body react is beautiful. I remove your thong revealing your beautiful tight pussy. I then take a piece of rope and tie you star fish to each corner of the four poster. I notice the wand in your bag and slowly tease up your inner thighs before reaching your clit.

» Add a new message to this topic