FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Locked myself out

Locked myself out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Great this is just great I thought as I stood in front of my house.nothing I can do until my son comes home from work in 6 hours.So I decided to wait in the car and text him to see if I could pick up his keys.As the minutes went by waiting I decided to check on fab.every now and then I would look up,and I noticed a neighbour a few doors down looking over at me.as our eyes met she smiled,so I returned the smile without thinking as she was a young lass who had recently moved into the street,and carried on checking out fab.the next time I looked up after something like 10 mins she had gone...or so I thought.an update appeared from a single girl in the locals status that said... bored,alone and flashing my boobs at passers by from my bedroom window.i looked back to where the lass was standing and caught a glimpse of boobs as a car drove past from an upstairs window.

I couldn't believe it.so I decided to mail her.hey if your so bored and so naughty open the window lean out and look down the road to your right as I think you smiled at me sat in my car 15 mins ago.sent the message and sat anxiously waiting to see a reply...I didn't need to wait long.the window opened and she stuck her head out of the window,as soon as she saw me looking she first raised her top and flashed me her pert little tits,then motioned for me to come over.i checked my phone,but still nothing from my son so I thought what the hell...why not.

so I got out of the car and headed over to her house.she watched me get out of the car and disappeared from the window as soon as I started walking.within seconds of me knocking she opened the door in just her panties as she gestures for me to come in with her hand.so why are you sat outside in your car? She asked im a dumbass and forgot to pick up my house keys when I went up to the shops and my son went to work locking the house behind him so I locked myself out.

Lucky for me you did she said as she looked me over. Would you like to fuck me?? she asked. I'd like to do more than just fuck you,your gorgeous. Why thank you she said as she took my hand as we headed upstairs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish I had a neighbour like you , I lock myself out a lot but my nearest neighbour is a mile away.

Can’t wait for next instalment

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago