FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Panties were the bait

Panties were the bait

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reyAndGrinning OP   Man  over a year ago

Fort William

Fact based story, with fantasy ending. Part 1

It started innocently enough some flirting, exchange pictures, general chat. I of told her of my submissive nature and this in the end was to be my downfall. She told me of other sites she was a member of and my inquisitive nature got the better of me. On one site she was selling used panties and I mentioned in our chat that I bought some a few years ago on a different website.

Do want to buy mine, she asked?

How could I resist – she lives locally, my cock getting the better of my head I decided to go for it. The plan was that she left them in a bag outside her front door and I posted the cash through her letterbox. I was very nervous approaching her house as I did not want to be recognised. I got my prize came home and couldn’t wait to get them out. Unfortunately I had to wait a few hours but finally opened the package. These were big panties, silky black fully backed panties, her perfume hit me as soon as I removed them from the bag. Her scent was quite faint, but still enough to get a reaction from my cut cock which was starting to leak pre cum. I couldn’t resist any longer so holding them to my face I inhaled deeply as I stroked myself to a very quick but satisfying orgasm.

A couple of days later we exchanged messages again and when I suggested they weren’t as powerful as I had hoped. Not missing a beat she replied next pair I’ll wear for three days. I collected these a few days later and as I drove away I opened the top of the bag and without even unfolding them I could smell her ripe scent. These were seriously used and abused panties.Getting them home and waiting for everyone to go to bed before I could fully inspect them felt like an eternity. I was having trouble not walking around the house with a permanent hard on from my quick preview earlier in the car.

To be continued….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

My favourite pastime

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic