FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Maid

Maid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been working from home and recently a number of packages have been delivered when I asked my wife what they were she said oh just things I’ve ordered. Today she said did I want my hair cutting and I said yeah great she got the hair strimmer and shaved my hair really short saying it needed a change. When she finished she looked at me differently and said I think it’s time we dealt with the rest of your hair and asked me to remove my clothes . I did as she said and she proceeded to remove all my body hair my pubic bush was gone in no time I said what the hell is going on she said it’s time for a change you will see xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right these are the parcels that I have she said and started to open them well change is he here she whispered she took out some shiny black panties and matching bra and made me put them on then attached a black suspenders belt I was then told to sit on the chair and a pair of glossy sheer stockings were rolled onto me I was in total shock but started to get erect next on was a short purple dress tight fitting just above the knee and then black patent high heeled stilletoes ok she said let’s sort your make up which was applied perfectly now she said what is missing oh yes a wig which was produced quickly and placed on me a black fringed wig just to the shoulder Well how do you feel she barked I don’t know it’s weird Weird she said this is you this is the future let’s make that clear no more showing off in front of women flirting eyeing I’ve seen you she sternly said now you are one and will be treated as such is that clear jaynie she said yes I said yes what yes mistress I whispered

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Do carry on ????

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

» Add a new message to this topic