FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Natalie - bound for trouble.

Natalie - bound for trouble.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That morning whilst getting dressed for work, I thought to myself, “I’d like a leather day today”. It wasn’t very often I wore leather to work as of the raised eyebrows I got more or less all day long off people. So naked I peered into my wardrobe, I took out a grey tight long sleeve top, tight leather pencil skirt with a silver zip up the back (I have quite a lot of leather garments). I put on my underwear, leopard print thong and bra. I then pulled on some black 20 denier tights up and over my thong. I pulled my top on, it fitted snuggly round my breasts, I pulled it down, I then picked up my leather skirt and pulled it on, it was cold against my skin but as I pulled it up it instantly turned me on. Up to the top and then zipped it up, what a sound. I then put my make up on, pink lipstick today ??. I finished off my foundation and eyes and I was ready to go, quick splash of Chanel and I went to the door, handbag, keys. Last decision was my shoes and coat. I chose a pair of 3 inch court shoes, patent black of course. I then chose my short leather jacket, “double leather” I pondered? Ah to hell with it. It was cold outside so I put my leather gloves on as well, I looked like some kind of assassin, I didn’t care I loved it and fell sexy as hell. I shut the door behind me and walked down the drive and got into my Mercedes.

The leather seats were cold but I loved the sound and smell of leather on leather. I started the car put my sunglasses on and reversed off the drive.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

HOT

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As i reverse in my mirror i see a car opposite that’s not normally there. As I pull off it begins to follow me. God i feel so sexy today, getting wet with just how sexy I feel. I look in the rear view mirror and flick my hair back. I turn the radio up and shuffle in my seat. I notice the car is still behind me but pay no attention.

I pull up in the works car park and take my gloves off leaving them on the dash. I reply my lipstick and step out the car throwing my handbag over my shoulder. I stroll across the car park toward the doors. I catch a glimpse of myself in the glass doors and feel so sexy. I love leather. The sliding doors open. I catch the security mans gaze. He looks me up and down and stares at me. I walk by saying morning.

I enter the officer taking my coat off, as I walk down the centre I feel eyes on me. I don’t care I feel so confident, I say morning to everyone, hang my coat up and my handbag and sit at my desk.

» Add a new message to this topic