FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Am sitting here

Am sitting here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Listening to the rain pound down with a vengeance. Im bare chested but my legs are wrapped in silk and nylon...my cock? Well my cock would as a rule be wrapped in lace right now, prepping for work..mI always wear something light and lacey for work...uf only my customers knew eh. My cock, well its firmly grasped within my fingers, hard 8 inch length of wanting, craving muscle, muscle thats been stroked slowly. My bosy is smooth all over..such a great feel and looks so sexy in holdups and the feel beneath the fingers, well, my gf loves that feel on me. Alas she s still sleeping at the mo. My chest is bare and smooth, my nipples pleading for a lil of that same stroking treatment..love my nipples stroked and licked, teased and bitten. Im more likely to cum with my nipples teased than I am through a bj...though I do love a bj..qhether giving or receiving. You touch my pert nipples and its the key to the slut in me, whether you re male or female..touch my nipples and you can have all you may wish for. My sex is on fire right now..my nipples are so hard and so sensitive...hows yours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic