FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor sex

Outdoor sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arriedandlooking1928 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Anyone else enjoy having sex in the great outdoors?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes always great fun and horny to be a little bit daring too

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

Yes love it had a few experiences through furlough and was watched twice by a lady riding her horse and a local farmer what a turn on. Thought Tina would have run when she saw the neighbour leaning on the wall only 3 meters away but she was too close to orgasm to stop

By *lim_4funMan  over a year ago

near you

Yeah, I do

By *evonboy3Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Love it outdoors, had lots of fun too.

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

I'm not sure if these count as they're not outdoors as such but both public.

A girlfriend in college lived long distance but stayed more lovely for college. One time she was going back home I took her to the train station but she was really horny so luckily her train was delayed. We rushed to the ladies toilets, we were fairly subtle until she came just as an old dear walked in and heard it all. She just smiled at us when we left.

Another girlfriend we'd been to a gig and on the way back we both were horny, it was one of them old trains with small toilets but she always wanted sex on a train so we snuck in, barely enough room for one never mind two but our jeans were soon round our ankles as I took her from behind up against the toilet door. The ticket man thought we were trying to skip our tickets and stood outside waiting, none the wiser it was two people in there fucking until we came out together.

Love outdoor fun especially in woods but a bit of fun in risky places can be so much more fun.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

It's total turn for me watching couples outdoor

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Love outdoor fun

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Yep...being the exhibitionist that I am I love getting naked and fucking in the great outdoors.

I'd love to be caught or watched..whereas my wife would die a very slow death if we ever got caught.. she's like a meerkat as we fuck with one eye and one ear always looking and hearing out for people

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

"Yep...being the exhibitionist that I am I love getting naked and fucking in the great outdoors.

I'd love to be caught or watched..whereas my wife would die a very slow death if we ever got caught.. she's like a meerkat as we fuck with one eye and one ear always looking and hearing out for people "

Fellow meerkat here - but that's part of the excitement!

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

We love it, although we try not to get muddy knees as they would be difficult to explain. I love the feel of the breeze on my bare skin, the feel of his cool hands on my tits, the heat of his cock as he enters me. I'm quite vocal and it's hard to stay quiet. Outdoor Fabbers should be seen AND heard

Oh yeah...I ve enjoyed so much outdoor fun...its my natural habitat and Im always sooo very much hornier outdoor

» Add a new message to this topic