FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just a coffee.

Just a coffee.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've talked for a long time, you know my fantasies and desires, those places on my body that send me wild, that tease, satisfy and deliver such esquisite pleasure. You know how to get into my mind, to create a scene, a moment of depravity, how to let the animal within out. You know what I truly want, those thoughts I rarely share with anyone. But you know.

Still, you're just here for coffee, I remind myself as the kettle boils. The flush of heat between my thighs seems to disagree with that prospect however.

I can see you surveying the room around you, art frames the walls, and you my dear, absolutely make the sofa a much more attractive picture, I muse to myself as I pop the cups down on the table.

Our eyes lock as you thank me.

Fucking hell I want you. I need you. My cheeks redden.

Id do anything just to tear your clothes off right now, your white t-shirt seems to cling to that gorgeous body of yours, enhancing those arms, and oh those hands, those hands I crave all over me, in my hair, around my throat, spanking my ass, making me cum for you.

Conversation is polite, we discuss work, life, goals and dreams. But all I want is you, inside me. Nothing else matters, my mind lost in your scent, your sound, your body. You.

"strip"

Huh, my mind comes back into the room, your eyes sparkling as your lips spread as the word escapes them once again.

"strip"

Fuck, I wasn't imagining things.

"huh?" I reply.

You look at me so intensely, my heart quickens in an instant.

"last chance, strip" your tone more forceful, is followed by you pointing to the middle of room.

I stand before your fingers fully out stretch. It's instinct, desire, lust, and submission taking me over now. I'm yours and we both know it.

My stockinged feet sink into the rug, it's softness comforts as I peel my dress off, your eyes never leave my body. The silence between us, only interrupted by heavied breathing, adds to my need.

I stand watching you, searching for a reaction, my black lacy bra, knickers and hold ups clinging to my curves, I scan your face but it reveals nothing, perhaps a sly smirk behind the eyes, but as my eyes pan down, the bulge in your jeans certainly gives you away.

"eyes here" you say, pointing to yours.

I whimper

" and I said strip!"

We maintain eye contact as I reach around and undo my bra, I'm about a metre in front of you and you're eye level to my breasts, yet your pools of blue never leave mine. The tension builds as I peel down one stocking, followed by the other, and I inhale deeply as I stand. Finally your face cracks and a smile of expectation appears, just my knickers to go now I think to myself.

My thumbs hook through the sides and I slide them slowly, still your eyes on mine, I'm sure I catch a small lip bite.

I let the lace drop to my feet.

"give them to me"

I comply without hesitation.

"good girl, now turn around"

I turn for you, I can feel your presence surrounding me, Yet you've not moved from the sofa yet. Your eyes burning into my skin, I feel myself getting wetter for you. Exposed yet adored, such pleasureble torment.

I hear you take a deep breath in, and am sure I hear a feint growl from behind me.

Again, a deep breath reverberates around the room, and youre suddenly stood behind me, not touching just an inch or two back, you take another deep inhale, your clothes brush against my skin, sensations fly, its enough for me to sigh out loud.

As my lips part to let out the moan, I'm startled by your hand reaching round and stuffing my knickers into my mouth. As you whisper into my ear.

"I hope you taste as delicious as you smell"

I whimper, tasting my need on the fabric.

"shhhhh, we've a long way to go yet sweetheart, let me give you what you need" you say as you sink your teeth into my shoulder.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great writing.

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Think we need to go for a socially distanced coffee!?

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

wow ! so sexy

Thankyou all. Will add more later

By *otef69Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

You sex starved women

I whimper under your bite. My cunt twitches. I want you to stop, but I need ever so much more.

And then you're gone.

My shoulder throbbing, I stand attempting to stay composed, I don't know where you are yet darent turn around. Again you appear behind me, this time your hand reaches around and your fingertips trace over my throat, a shiver runs through my body, goosebumps cover my skin.

You lean into my shoulder, I anticipate your teeth once again, but instead your lips kiss your inflict, your perfectly warm tounge runs over the indentations of your mark.

"I'm going to own every inch of you tonight, your body is for my pleasure, not your own, your mind is mine to play with, and your orgasms shall be your rewards, and punishments at times, do you understand and consent?"

I nod, a muffled yes sir attempts to escape.

" good girl"

Your teeth sink into the back of my neck this time, your arm around my shoulders supporting me as my legs start to give way, and my whimpers start to fade behind the gag.

"shhhhhh"

You assist as I drop to my knees, my thighs spread your teeth still attached to my flesh. You release me as I realise my ass and cunt are sat back on your foot. Your shoe to be precise, the leather is hard, cold, it feels nice. I don't want you to know I'm getting this pleasure, you may move away if you knew. But I can't resist subtly rubbing myself against you. You've done this to me. Youve made me a needy bitch already.

I feel you reach into your pocket, behind my head, still grinding myself into your shoe.

"dirty horny little animal aren't you? Time to learn to behave!"

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Mmmmm so good,

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford